APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

LE blank;214363 said:
your obviously a toolB], and u have too much time on ur hands, no one would even be bothered fighting for a school like wesley so give up, u have no case

you are clearly the tool in this situation

jimmypappas;214511 said:
you are clearly the tool in this situation

mate wesley are a disgrace, they complain and get an article in the paper cause shaw doesnt walk, and dont say they didnt complain, or there wouldnt be an article in the paper, cause no one would of brought it up. WE then play them a couple of weeks later, and three of their batsmen smash the ball to the keeper, and none walk, and because we had a trusty APS umpire none were given out

LE blank;214514 said:
mate wesley are a disgrace, they complain and get an article in the paper cause shaw doesnt walk, and dont say they didnt complain, or there wouldnt be an article in the paper, cause no one would of brought it up. WE then play them a couple of weeks later, and three of their batsmen smash the ball to the keeper, and none walk, and because we had a trusty APS umpire none were given out

would u walk? seriously have u been in the situation?

jokers;214500 said:
wolfe.. clancey was sick as a dog and went straight to the doctors after both friday and saturday straight from the ground. also wasnt at school the previous 3 days before the game and 2 days after it. still took 4 wickets for the game against u...

Is that also why he cried after we bowled you micks out for 104 in the first dig??? cant blame that on illness...the kid's a good bowler but if you cry coz you lose a game of cricket you've got a lot of growing up to do

fiskem;214517 said:
Is that also why he cried after we bowled you micks out for 104 in the first dig??? cant blame that on illness...the kid's a good bowler but if you cry coz you lose a game of cricket you've got a lot of growing up to do

no that was cos he just found out his grandfather had just died...

find out all the facts before u have a dig at someone next time mate

come on dont land that on me you arsehole
you rip into wolfeman you are going to cop it.
if its true i apologise to clancey but not to you coz you are a complete tool

fiskem;214519 said:
come on dont land that on me you arsehole
you rip into wolfeman you are going to cop it.
if its true i apologise to clancey but not to you coz you are a complete tool

yer ur free to have a crack at me.. i just thort it was unprecedented as you didnt kno the whole truths

yeah well he was laughing when i was bowling to him late in the innings so its a huge coincidence that i didnt foresee...good bowler good bloke

clancey is a class above you collins and he always will be. you have no right to give him ******** about crying after the game. he was obviously upset after hearing of his grandfather. you have stepped over the line. clancey is a legend of a bloke and he wears his heart on his sleeve wen he plays for skc. you are in no position to give him any ******** at all...

btw, stop talking yourself up because your a ********house cricketer

That's enough.

Anymore insults or any other unneeded abuse will result in this thread being locked and posters having a holiday from the site.

Instead of rubbishing each other's abilities (which I might add is getting everyone absolutely nowhere), perhaps actually post about the make-up of the side rather than hurling abuse at one another. I don't care who's ******** or who isn't, discuss the make-up of the side (which is actual purpose of this thread) or if you don't have anything constructive to say, take your business to another thread.

No more fellas otherwise you'll ruin it for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back