APS Team of The Year

Re: APS Team of The Year

through the gate;337337 said:
I dont know where you have heard your stuff from Fiora but hannan has played all year, is the aps leading wicket taker and has had several important batting performances, including a match winning 34* against cauilfield
If you say so then how many wickets has he taken???

you have got to be KIDDING me if anyone thinks alex graham is a good bowler. the bloke is a genuine pie chucker who does not spin it at all. did not look like taking a wicket against us, i seriously do not no how he takes wickets.

michael hannan, another 2 fa today, and leading wicket taker will definetely make the team, he has also made a crucial 34* round 1 to win the game, not to mention top scoring with 45 against carey, the kid is a genuine superstar!

without doubt loorham best bat in the comp, followed by graham and curtain, might i mention graham also wins the award for biggest ****er in the comp. coleman best bowler, betts best spinner.

Lachy Mahon from Carey bowled absolutely magnificent today. Had the Haileybury team baffled. Put on a swinging exhibition. Now taken 16 wickets.

cockroach raider;338606 said:
Leading with Al Graham also on 24 !!:D Keath ,Curtain, Hannan, Coleman, Graham,Betts,Ryan,Everitt , Coleman, Lorham,Buchanan (GGS)

Parker? Must get in the side.
Others had him as captain which i would agree with, must at least get in the side.

TheStraighter1;338886 said:
Lachy Mahon from Carey bowled absolutely magnificent today. Had the Haileybury team baffled. Put on a swinging exhibition. Now taken 16 wickets.

He was swinging em a mile

he was on a hattrick at one point too...

solo_kid;338882 said:
you have got to be KIDDING me if anyone thinks alex graham is a good bowler. the bloke is a genuine pie chucker who does not spin it at all. did not look like taking a wicket against us, i seriously do not no how he takes wickets.

michael hannan, another 2 fa today, and leading wicket taker will definetely make the team, he has also made a crucial 34* round 1 to win the game, not to mention top scoring with 45 against carey, the kid is a genuine superstar!

without doubt loorham best bat in the comp, followed by graham and curtain, might i mention graham also wins the award for biggest ****er in the comp. coleman best bowler, betts best spinner.
I have had a look at the bowling stats and I have to agree and disagree with you.Yes he might be the biggest ****er but he has the best economy rate in the APS and close to a leading wicket taker in the APS . He probably has you as one of his statistics??Played for 2 State sides,and I understand also played GPS in NSW and possibly APS this year and even opening bat & HIghest score in this years Under 18 Commonwealth Bank Cup premiership team. Let me know when you get near that solo_ kid the sort of ****er I would pick as a allrounder in my team:):;);)

cockroach raider;339165 said:
I have had a look at the bowling stats and I have to agree and disagree with you.Yes he might be the biggest ****er but he has the best economy rate in the APS and close to a leading wicket taker in the APS . He probably has you as one of his statistics??Played for 2 State sides,and I understand also played GPS in NSW and possibly APS this year and even opening bat & HIghest score in this years Under 18 Commonwealth Bank Cup premiership team. Let me know when you get near that solo_ kid the sort of ****er I would pick as a allrounder in my team:):;);)

Your right, he does, for hitting him for two sixes over his head actually.

So what? Hes made underage state sides, doesnt take away the fact of my opinion, and that is he cannot bowl. the kid can bat, but he cannot bowl.

I didnt say a thing about APS team mate, i merely mentioned the people that rate him, clearly have not been around the block.

solo_kid;339269 said:
Your right, he does, for hitting him for two sixes over his head actually.

So what? Hes made underage state sides, doesnt take away the fact of my opinion, and that is he cannot bowl. the kid can bat, but he cannot bowl.

I didnt say a thing about APS team mate, i merely mentioned the people that rate him, clearly have not been around the block.

stop arguing with in urselfs
as of a weeks time ur a team
playing the best team
AGS
good luck
ull need it

may i just say that loorham is freakin sweet keeper nd batsmen and deffinetly diservs to be in the team

cockroach raider;339165 said:

sorry mate, one state side. vic 17s, made nsw 17s last 25 the year before but didnt get picked, thats why he jumped ship. definately can bowl, well just have to see how he goes in grade cricket, cause really, aps cricket doesnt mean shit for how good a player is

dishies;339653 said:
sorry mate, one state side. vic 17s, made nsw 17s last 25 the year before but didnt get picked, thats why he jumped ship. definately can bowl, well just have to see how he goes in grade cricket, cause really, aps cricket doesnt mean shit for how good a player is
Correction 2 State sides NSW U/16 Representative Side (Captain) Vics U/17s and actually he never jumped ship he was offerred a choice of NSW , ACT or Vics.and for obvious reasons he chose Vics.As for APS cricket I think it means a great deal more than what it is taken for however I have noticed quite a few of these higher level cricketers seeming to lack good form during their school cricket.;)

googley;339597 said:
may i just say that loorham is freakin sweet keeper nd batsmen and deffinetly diservs to be in the team

i would have Mcmillan well before loorham....good blokes are more likely to have good things happen for them...mcmillan will smash the AGS around....as for state sides...alot are done on reputation so its hard to judge on that...

TheStraighter1;336604 said:
what has will ryan done?

he has been by far the best opener in the aps this year, he has scored over 300 runs @ 40+, including three 50 one of them was a certain ton had bgs not been so average

factor in his bowling and fielding he is the complete package

through the gate;339877 said:
he has been by far the best opener in the aps this year, he has scored over 300 runs @ 40+, including three 50 one of them was a certain ton had bgs not been so average

factor in his bowling and fielding he is the complete package

would have said bett has been the best opener mate, 390 runs @ 50, and has taken 22 wickets, so hes got ryan covered, but will is still a gun and has had an awesome year

dishies;340069 said:
would have said bett has been the best opener mate, 390 runs @ 50, and has taken 22 wickets, so hes got ryan covered, but will is still a gun and has had an awesome year

yep sorry, i agree with you completely

Back