APS Up and comers

Re: APS Up and comers

Acer;137796 said:
Hey What do you guys think of Tom Donnelan from Xavier College?

As i mentioned in another thread he is a pretty good bat. Have only seen him play once where he hit a ton off less deliveries. Saw him get run out on the weekend and has been a bit stiff in the past. Will be one for the future the old Don

Have seen a bit of Xavier and my opinion is the following:

Curtain: Gun. No other way of putting it, great technique and fantastic in the slips. Spinners also coming along well.

McGorian: Great bowler, with lovely action capable of getting a lot of movement off the wicket, great fieldsmen.

O'Sullivan: Nice left armer, with talents lying off the cricket field...

Ryan: Prodigy as he is known at the school, amazing talent, future baggy green I think.

B Goss: Way to big a ego at the moment, struggles against spin, mediums and pace, but otherwise is a good bat. Should take up lawn bowls.

Donnellan: Great eye, and becoming a consistent figure in the Xavier team.

Other teams:
R Wakefield: Champion, solid bat and will be a great player, already is. Passion for the game may be wavering though.

Pattinson: Yeah pretty handy.

I think Jack Slade has to be the absolute superstar of the APS COMPETITION. Has anyone seen more riveting batting? In one word; geeenius. best number 10/11 slogger the APS has ever seen. Keep up the truly brilliant work Jack, I can see you in a Victorian outif in 2 to 3 years time.

PS: CAN I HAVE UR AUTOGRAPH????

Wiedgo;137821 said:

Curtain: Gun. No other way of putting it, great technique and fantastic in the slips. Spinners also coming along well.

McGorian: Great bowler, with lovely action capable of getting a lot of movement off the wicket, great fieldsmen.

Ryan: Prodigy as he is known at the school, amazing talent, future baggy green I think.

B Goss: Way to big a ego at the moment, struggles against spin, mediums and pace, but otherwise is a good bat. Should take up lawn bowls.

Other teams:
R Wakefield: Champion, solid bat and will be a great player, already is. Passion for the game may be wavering though.

OMG what is this crap that u wright about ok lets get this strait.
Curtain is going to be the best bat in the APS in 1-2 years no doubt. soz curtio but ur leggies are puss atm lol maybee in 30 or 40 years
Macgorian will be a super bowler but i mean seriously is one of the biggest muppets ive seen in the feild but his batting has come along way.Jack we all know about Jack ................. BAGGY GREEN R U SERIOUS CHILD. I MUST BE WATCHING A DIFFERNT KID.

eric the eel;137822 said:
I think Jack Slade has to be the absolute superstar of the APS COMPETITION. Has anyone seen more riveting batting? In one word; geeenius. best number 10/11 slogger the APS has ever seen. Keep up the truly brilliant work Jack, I can see you in a Victorian outif in 2 to 3 years time.

PS: CAN I HAVE UR AUTOGRAPH????

Just another MGS player

xava69;137709 said:
no way will bgs win it 09/10 xavier will they will have heaps of gun yr 12's and a couple of younger state players such as will ryan being in year 11.

RYAN is so ********. he doesnt have any shots and poor defence. We hit him on the pads like every 2nd ball and he played and missed like almost every ball.

Wiedgo;137821 said:

Other teams:

Curtain the only good player from there. Wot about James Earpe im sure u probly thing he will b in the next world 11.

Bgs premiership next year
roney- played in year 10 scored 250 runs from 5 games, bn in ******** form this year. But is bowling heat!
martin- Best keeper in the comp has solid defence.
tregear - Freak- like brother Shane has got the best eye
davis- LEGEND made acouple of 1sts 50s this year gun fielder
plumerdige - superstar. Made plenty of Squads
lees - line and length very few runs plenty of wickets
wallis- most agressive batsman and biggest hitter made 14 50s for school since year 7.
graham - AKA The BUS or ORAM. talanted allrounder unlucky not to get much of a bat but again a huge hitter.
singh - Absolute heat for his age. Very promising player
walker- In the top 4 fastest bowlers going round. Just needs to work on line and length
Watts - Mr Sport. Makes OZ teams in everysport he plays. Big hitter

husseyisfreakshow;138143 said:
Bgs premiership next year
roney- played in year 10 scored 250 runs from 5 games, bn in ******** form this year. But is bowling heat!
martin- Best keeper in the comp has solid defence.
tregear - Freak- like brother Shane has got the best eye
davis- LEGEND made acouple of 1sts 50s this year gun fielder
plumerdige - superstar. Made plenty of Squads
lees - line and length very few runs plenty of wickets
wallis- most agressive batsman and biggest hitter made 14 50s for school since year 7.
graham - AKA The BUS or ORAM. talanted allrounder unlucky not to get much of a bat but again a huge hitter.
singh - Absolute heat for his age. Very promising player
walker- In the top 4 fastest bowlers going round. Just needs to work on line and length
Watts - Mr Sport. Makes OZ teams in everysport he plays. Big hitter

TURN IT UP U R A DELUIDED CHILD
BRIGHTON WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING THAT MATTERS BECAUSE U HAVE NO WINNING CULTURE UR A NOTHING SCHOOL . AND ARE JUST THE TOKEN SCHOOL IN THE APS. KEEP DREAMING ULL WIN THE PREMIERSHIP

I was just passing by Xavier and saw that Donnellan kid batting. He is got an awesome eye and hits the ball hard, but looks as if he runs on the spot. Very big prospect in the aps next year i reckon

Don't rule out Sam McClure from Xavier, he bowls express pace and swings the all a mile. Is steady with the bat and is related to Grace McClure! Gotta respect that!

Mcclure is that a joke the kid is the biggest spud in yr 10 and im sure by the end of the yr will be battling to get a game in the 10c's

mojo;137828 said:
OMG what is this crap that u wright about ok lets get this strait.
Curtain is going to be the best bat in the APS in 1-2 years no doubt. soz curtio but ur leggies are puss atm lol maybee in 30 or 40 years
Macgorian will be a super bowler but i mean seriously is one of the biggest muppets ive seen in the feild but his batting has come along way.Jack we all know about Jack ................. BAGGY GREEN R U SERIOUS CHILD. I MUST BE WATCHING A DIFFERNT KID.

Mate, I don't know who you are, but by the sounds of it the best you will do is get a canteen named after you. Curtains leggies are nothing short of amazing. Macgorian reminds me of Symonds in the field, and Sully wasnt the one i was talking about getting a baggy green, that was Ryan. :p

Acer;137796 said:
Hey What do you guys think of Tom Donnelan from Xavier College?

personally im just not convinced i mean you have got to hand it to him he has made alot of runs. But that is in the 10 a's not in the firsts playing as a bat who doesnt ball at number nine in my eyes in a waste of a spot in the side and could be filled by many players below him. For example matt douglas hatch player of the tourament or lewie teirnen with natural talent

Smirf Onnner;138207 said:
personally im just not convinced i mean you have got to hand it to him he has made alot of runs. But that is in the 10 a's not in the firsts playing as a bat who doesnt ball at number nine in my eyes in a waste of a spot in the side and could be filled by many players below him. For example matt douglas hatch player of the tourament or lewie teirnen with natural talent

WHAT DO YOU THINK

hilfy#2;138161 said:
I was just passing by Xavier and saw that Donnellan kid batting. He is got an awesome eye and hits the ball hard, but looks as if he runs on the spot. Very big prospect in the aps next year i reckon

I BELIEVE they call him the TREDMILL

husseyisfreakshow;138140 said:
Curtain the only good player from there. Wot about James Earpe im sure u probly thing he will b in the next world 11.

Mate u dont no ******** bout any players u bgs C*NT and it shows by thinking watts will make the team dumb fu**

Don't disregard Tom Donnellon, he is a great batsmen with a great technique, making 300+ runs in 4 matches is no easy feat. Matt Douglas should figure in future plans along with Louis Tiernan, B.Goss and James Earp a future keeper. David Morello, current seconds opening batsmen should get his chance soon and Will ryan will be an absolute Star. Daniel Curtain will get some experience and will be an amazing player in future seasons, will be extremilly successful, not only a terrific batsman, but the definition of a good bloke.

Back