APS Up and comers

Re: APS Up and comers

Big Hit;138240 said:
Don't disregard Tom Donnellon, he is a great batsmen with a great technique, making 300+ runs in 4 matches is no easy feat. Matt Douglas should figure in future plans along with Louis Tiernan, B.Goss and James Earp a future keeper. David Morello, current seconds opening batsmen should get his chance soon and Will ryan will be an absolute Star. Daniel Curtain will get some experience and will be an amazing player in future seasons, will be extremilly successful, not only a terrific batsman, but the definition of a good bloke.

who are u lol seem 2 write sum interesting comments

consy bowled with a greta delivery from mcgorian which cut back, but then consy gets mcgorian back by gettin him out 4 times good karma consy:rolleyes:

xava69;138216 said:
Mate u dont no ******** bout any players u bgs C*NT and it shows by thinking watts will make the team dumb fu**

wtf no-one from brigthon rates watts or any yr 10's for that matter

I went to watch scotch play brighton grammar today and i saw a bowler called Walker that i have never herd of he took 4 wicket for 27 off 8 and got most of the top order out. this is apparently only his third match. Has any one herd anything bout this walker and where did he come from!

symoisagun;138624 said:
I went to watch scotch play brighton grammar today and i saw a bowler called Walker that i have never herd of he took 4 wicket for 27 off 8 and got most of the top order out. this is apparently only his third match. Has any one herd anything bout this walker and where did he come from!

yr 11 improved heaps this yr will t ake bags of wicets nxt yr

Will Gilmour from CGS yr9, tonned up last week and will probably bat 3 in the firsts next year. Good kid aswell

Wiedgo;137821 said:
B Goss: Way to big a ego at the moment, struggles against spin, mediums and pace, but otherwise is a good bat. Should take up lawn bowls.

Umm...he's coming off an 83 and a 70...so I think he can play unless of course they were playing the Dimboola 5XI
The kid can play

watched b.goss today one of the best 70's u will ever see no false strokes until he went out slogging for the team. One of the best drivers u will see at this level of cricket

Great innings today by B.Goss, bit scratchy to begin with, with an edge and almost playing it onto his stumps but after that was very solid, putting away the bad balls with ease.

Andrew Martin from BGS is the best keeper ive seen. His glove work is majestic. Good bloke too. His batting is getting heaps better making a few 50s this year. HEs a player to watch next year
Nathan Plummeridge is year 9 this year and made 123 is the 9A's and bowls leggies that hit the spo every ball. He will play and dominate for sure next year.
Michael Singh year 9 , although not being the best bloke going round, is a gun all rounder and has more potenital than Steve
But next year watch the dominace of Roney. He is a gun bat and bowls absolute heat. Watch out next year

Plumridge is one of the most overrated youngsters you will see. Not a bad bowler but you cant rate him too highly

Geelong College do not lose any bowlers, the likes of rogerson, beaumont, carr, summers and roberts, thats right we have no year 12 bowlers, we do lose batsmen such as weddell, henderson and bramham though and it leaves us keeperless with Hartnell leaving. Our opening combination are also both year 11 's in Kitchen and Nice and number 3 Lugg.

IsHusseyIsGood;139108 said:
i think rogerson needs to quicken up if he wants to compete next year

he picked up at least 10 km over the winter last year so who knows, anyway he was quick enough to get 3 or 4 wicket againist you blokes when we played you, with an awesome nut to roney, i was right behind it..

Sam walker isnt an up n comer
hes a fugly man child fu<kstick
his face is covered in acne n he cant bowl to save himself most days
complete fu<kwit

Back