APS vs AGS result?

Re: APS vs AGS result?

eric the eel;214980 said:
Somebody fill me in??

APS batted first and were in trouble early on. (shaw, 6, caught behind driving) richie thomas then came in and went 6,4,1,out.....thats richie. they made 160 then AGS were 2-80 of not many overs. Inner east emus premiership captain and batting genius mat brown hitting betts all over the place.

APS morale - 6

Adventure Game Studio (AGS) had a loss to the mighty Advanced Photo System (APS) - i definetly perefer the photos...

I don't know

i agree southswans, but the talent was in the APS, the wrong side was just selected, does anyone even know who won?

Just like to give a big shout out to all the APS posters on this site who are always going on about how good their comp is, and how the AGSV is second class. Boys, you are full of ********. I don't care how many blokes you had out or whatever pathetic excuse you guys will surely come up with, we well and truly gave you blokes a cricket lesson today. Charlie Shaw can get in the Herald Sun as many times as he likes and Matty Brown will still be a far superior unit (and a much better speaker, clearly trounced the big red head in the speeches). I wont go through all the performances, but all our fellas were great. Our batsmen made your bowlers look second rate and our bowlers embarrassed your top order. Well done boys, the title of best comp in victoria is well and truly ours and there is nothing the APS boys can say because nothing would have made a difference.

Who won the AGS title this year, coz the taverns cup will show who the real best comp is mate. APS players dont have their heads up their bums, the freakin old geezers who select the sides have their heads up their bums. congrats to ags tho.

Donuts7;215027 said:
Who won the AGS title this year, coz the taverns cup will show who the real best comp is mate. APS players dont have their heads up their bums, the freakin old geezers who select the sides have their heads up their bums. congrats to ags tho.

assumption won this year with the likes of sheehan who made 608 runs @ 94 also evans left arm chinamans and tallon opening bowl/bat

Sheahan showed today he's a class above Shaw, so they've got one up there. Made scores against all the best teams this year, and took 19 wickets bowling those pies of his.

How can APS complain about side selected?? Its done on stats. Shaw made a few tons, keath made runs, thomas smashed 94 off 60 balls in one game and made runs consistantly, kitchen made runs consistantly, gairns made ton and made runs throughout season and as far as bowlers the ones picked are among the best and hav taken most of the wickets. All i can say is each comp varies from year 2 year and mayb this year APS was weak, and lackin a couple of outstandin batsmen that dominated the comp scorin over 500+ runs, thats the difference in the comps.

spankthosepies;215014 said:
Just like to give a big shout out to all the APS posters on this site who are always going on about how good their comp is, and how the AGSV is second class. Boys, you are full of ********. I don't care how many blokes you had out or whatever pathetic excuse you guys will surely come up with, we well and truly gave you blokes a cricket lesson today. Charlie Shaw can get in the Herald Sun as many times as he likes and Matty Brown will still be a far superior unit (and a much better speaker, clearly trounced the big red head in the speeches). I wont go through all the performances, but all our fellas were great. Our batsmen made your bowlers look second rate and our bowlers embarrassed your top order. Well done boys, the title of best comp in victoria is well and truly ours and there is nothing the APS boys can say because nothing would have made a difference.

mate its easy to say that AGS is a better comp because they beat the APS side, however it is obvious that the AGS competition has no where near the depth of the APS sides, all of the APS sides played praccy matches against AGS sides and slaughtered them. WHile the AGS may have its superstars as a competition the standard is not up to that of the APS

by now i will assume that everyone knows who i am on this site thanks to my exposure by tycoon last week, i played yesty and i can say this. no one in our team gave a f*&k. the AGSV had traned together and played a game the day before, so they had experience with each other, something we did not have. we also didnt have jamie McMillan or Max Wakefield, 2 batsmen who would have made a difference. finally, the lefty from assumption was a very very good bat and i can understand y he made 600 runs in there comp, and matt brown is a very very talented bat, and will plaay a very big part in the vic 19s campaign in NSW next summer.

dishies;215075 said:
by now i will assume that everyone knows who i am on this site thanks to my exposure by tycoon last week, i played yesty and i can say this. no one in our team gave a f*&k. the AGSV had traned together and played a game the day before, so they had experience with each other, something we did not have. we also didnt have jamie McMillan or Max Wakefield, 2 batsmen who would have made a difference. finally, the lefty from assumption was a very very good bat and i can understand y he made 600 runs in there comp, and matt brown is a very very talented bat, and will plaay a very big part in the vic 19s campaign in NSW next summer.

do you buy your sour grapes from the same place as express

Back