APS vs AGS result?

Re: APS vs AGS result?

dishies;215075 said:
by now i will assume that everyone knows who i am on this site thanks to my exposure by tycoon last week, i played yesty and i can say this. no one in our team gave a f*&k. the AGSV had traned together and played a game the day before, so they had experience with each other, something we did not have. we also didnt have jamie McMillan or Max Wakefield, 2 batsmen who would have made a difference. finally, the lefty from assumption was a very very good bat and i can understand y he made 600 runs in there comp, and matt brown is a very very talented bat, and will plaay a very big part in the vic 19s campaign in NSW next summer.

the agsv didnt train together mate tehy had one game yesty vs ballarat schools in which they whipped too. your only saying they didnt give a ******** cause u lost. typical aps ********s

gilly18;215109 said:
the agsv didnt train together mate tehy had one game yesty vs ballarat schools in which they whipped too. your only saying they didnt give a ******** cause u lost. typical aps ********s

Too true mate. The game against ballarat wasnt much practise, barely anyone got to have a bat, and we didnt train together, you're just making that up to make yourself feel better. And did any of your teams play against the top AGSV teams? We were a ********e side this year and we were competitive against Carey even with 2 of our 4 best bats out.

pupisgod;215064 said:
mate its easy to say that AGS is a better comp because they beat the APS side, however it is obvious that the AGS competition has no where near the depth of the APS sides, all of the APS sides played praccy matches against AGS sides and slaughtered them. WHile the AGS may have its superstars as a competition the standard is not up to that of the APS
Fair point, But i know for a fact lot of ags sides let this bigger players play for their clubs in those praccy matches so not sure how much they mean!

Our two best bats for the year, keath and mcmillan didnt play. Shaw has been poorly out of form the last couple of months and the best keeper for the state M Wakefield had to pull out. He keeps for Premier 1sts and opens the batting, made many 50s throughout the year.

Our 3 best medium pace bowlers werent playing either - patto, griffiths and lynchy (injuries)

Club Cricketer;215162 said:
Our two best bats for the year, keath and mcmillan didnt play. Shaw has been poorly out of form the last couple of months and the best keeper for the state M Wakefield had to pull out. He keeps for Premier 1sts and opens the batting, made many 50s throughout the year.

Our 3 best medium pace bowlers werent playing either - patto, griffiths and lynchy (injuries)

Yeah but do you reckon any of them would have even looked like getting browny out? Our keeper didnt even keep for his team this season mate. If those bats were so good then how come they didn't play?

can i just say being a keeper myself i was at the aps vs ags game and both ur keepers |@ wtf do the ags and aps hav any keepers beside that wakerfield guy cause i highly doubt it pleze reply if u disagree

spankthosepies;215166 said:
Yeah but do you reckon any of them would have even looked like getting browny out? Our keeper didnt even keep for his team this season mate. If those bats were so good then how come they didn't play?

are mate can u read it says "(injuries)" or do they only teach u to be arrogant in the ags?

pupisgod;215208 said:
are mate can u read it says "(injuries)" or do they only teach u to be arrogant in the ags?

no mate, they just teach us to stick it up you wankers when you deserve it. How many injuries can you have in a cricket comp? Pulled heart muscles anyone?

well done AGS you successfully chased 170 against a 3rd string aps bowling attack, watch out next year with the likes of keath, voyage cameron, eldridge, muttdon, coleman ripping through top orders....enjoy your "glory"
while it lasts

AGS all the way, onya boys, goes to show you dun have to buy a team to have quality rep players, the AGS team was always better on paper even if giffa nd patto played...also how was loorham not picked?

fiskem;215306 said:
well done AGS you successfully chased 170 against a 3rd string aps bowling attack, watch out next year with the likes of keath, voyage cameron, eldridge, muttdon, coleman ripping through top orders....enjoy your "glory"
while it lasts
You talking about your 4th string attack? Get over it mate you will just have to suffer for a year while we are champs!

speaking of fourth string bowlers, you should just add yourself to the list 'the judd', keeping trying you battler, the only time you could take a genuine wicket would be if you played against a blind person,

Club Cricketer;215341 said:
speaking of fourth string bowlers, you should just add yourself to the list 'the judd', keeping trying you battler, the only time you could take a genuine wicket would be if you played against a blind person,

thats obviously not true if the ags won.... just cop it that aps lost and lets make sure the aps takes it more serious next year and pump the ags

Club Cricketer;215341 said:

Can anyone say bowled middle stump? Unlike pretty much the whole APS attack, including that pie chucking spinner, he actually did take some very genuine wickets.

yer wtf is up with that loorham is clearly better than any keeper in the aps including wakefield, i reakon wakefield is the most overated keeper going around

just tell me pleze some1 y the hell does the ags hav so many younger keeper keeping 4 them arn't there top age players any good?, teams like pegs and ivanhoe there keeper look as though there in yr 7 no jk

Loorham didnt play because he hasnt made over 12 this season, although he may be the best keeper but you gotta be able to bat too!

Carey07;215396 said:
Loorham didnt play because he hasnt made over 12 this season, although he may be the best keeper but you gotta be able to bat too!

yer mate that's all well and good, but simply u hav 2 pick him for his keeping not batting and simply chuck in a designated batter

Back