APS vs AGS result?

Re: APS vs AGS result?

foray_!0;215393 said:
just tell me pleze some1 y the hell does the ags hav so many younger keeper keeping 4 them arn't there top age players any good?, teams like pegs and ivanhoe there keeper look as though there in yr 7 no jk

Haha, nearly correct mate, from PEGS a year 9 and a midget year 10. The year 9 played one game last year too in year 8.

out of intrest does any1 know how old the ivanhoe keeper is?? lol i reakon he is about 12 yrs of age and big mouth if u ask me, prick!

foray_!0;215447 said:
out of intrest does any1 know how old the ivanhoe keeper is?? lol i reakon he is about 12 yrs of age and big mouth if u ask me, prick!

well foray, the ivanhoe keeper was a yr 10
very talented younger keeper who can bat abit also
and yes he does like a chat but dont all keepers...he is no prick

BuddyLove;216242 said:
where did the piglet come from???????????????

ahh i think i might of left something before...
could of been the rong thread tho...
but i just happened to know the ivanhoe keeper quite well
so i thought id stick up for him.

piglet;215814 said:
well foray, the ivanhoe keeper was a yr 10
very talented younger keeper who can bat abit also
and yes he does like a chat but dont all keepers...he is no prick

meh typical ivanhoe grammar picking a crappy little yr 10 keeper who i didn't believe to be good at all + his a midget and piglett who r u wat hav u done this do u evn play firsts??????

foray_!0;216288 said:
meh typical ivanhoe grammar picking a crappy little yr 10 keeper who i didn't believe to be good at all + his a midget and piglett who r u wat hav u done this do u evn play firsts??????

our keeping is very good
he will dominate in the coming years
he might be small that doesnt mean he cant play...
i opened the pill for the ones
i didnt have the worst season took 12 wickets....
who are you???

piglet;216291 said:
our keeping is very good
he will dominate in the coming years
he might be small that doesnt mean he cant play...
i opened the pill for the ones
i didnt have the worst season took 12 wickets....
who are you???
piglets not a bad player i mean he is only in the under 17's vic squad for season 08/09 so he can play a bit. People should really know there info before they say stuff on this site

The Judd;216292 said:
piglets not a bad player i mean he is only in the under 17's vic squad for season 08/09 so he can play a bit. People should really know there info before they say stuff on site

haha typical arrogant ivanhoe pricks it all stems from ur little keeper and mate i how was i suppose to know that i gay named piglet made vic 17's lol idiot's u ivanhoe fellas

foray_!0;216293 said:
haha typical arrogant ivanhoe pricks it all stems from ur little keeper and mate i how was i suppose to know that i gay named piglet made vic 17's lol idiot's u ivanhoe fellas

haha mate do even play firsts cricket?
what school do you go to anyway?
do you even play cricket lol...

foray_!0;216293 said:

we are arrogant now thats a new one. I mean cause ivanhoe sport over the last few years has had so much to be happy about! We would be one of the least arrogant schools in the ags.

But what the heck we will win the flag next season!

foray_!0;216293 said:

Ivanhoe for the flag indeed!!

and foray, arrogance is something that comes with the territory of being a carlton supporter...
and dw mate the ivanhoe idiots and vic 17s boy will tare it up next yr

piglet;216294 said:
haha mate do even play firsts cricket?
what school do you go to anyway?
do you even play cricket lol...

haha mate i played for marcellin firsts for four years and i currently play a role in the coaching job for marcellin and mate i have plenty of things to say about ivanhoe which i'll keep secret and u fellas are no chance for the flag

What are you duds doing on the APS Cricket forum ?

Piss off and get your own forum, we aint interested in your AGS crap.

Back