Ballarat Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Cricket Association

napisan;235685 said:
What are the extenuating circumstances?

Is it that Darley cricket club are out of pocket from all the expenses that you have had to pay out to him as a sign on fee. Rumour has it along with the job you have found him that he is getting a house rent free plus other benefits.
And he's not that good. Let's be honest here.

napisan;235685 said:
What are the extenuating circumstances?

Is it that Darley cricket club are out of pocket from all the expenses that you have had to pay out to him as a sign on fee. Rumour has it along with the job you have found him that he is getting a house rent free plus other benefits.

Noticed in the draw posted on the BCA's website that 3rds and 4ths play on January 10, whilst 1sts and 2nds play on January 11. I presume that this is due to a premier league match on the 10th ?

Seems strange that they would effectively prevent interested 3rds and 4ths players from attending ???

Noticed in the draw posted on the BCA's website that 3rds and 4ths play on January 10, whilst 1sts and 2nds play on January 11. I presume that this is due to a premier league match on the 10th ?

Seems strange that they would effectively prevent interested 3rds and 4ths players from attending ???

Fence Sitter;235688 said:

Good enough to open the bowling for the rep side and good enough for golden point to put him through all this.

You must be a gun fence sitter...... Or maybe that is just the euphoria you experience having a fence pole stuck up your .......

Fence Sitter;235688 said:

Good enough to open the bowling for the rep side and good enough for golden point to put him through all this.

You must be a gun fence sitter...... Or maybe that is just the euphoria you experience having a fence pole stuck up your .......

The Lion Show;235877 said:

No gun mate, actually don't play anymore but have in the past when cricket was cool & sh*t.

Don't knock the pole until you try it either.

The Lion Show;235877 said:

No gun mate, actually don't play anymore but have in the past when cricket was cool & sh*t.

Don't knock the pole until you try it either.

RazzaTheRooster;235817 said:

Fair point, but who here has actually bothered to turn up to a premier league game in Ballarat?

The domestic one dayers (or even the ol international tour matches) at the Eastern would be a better great day out, I hope to see them in the mix one day.

Having the 3rds and 4ths on the Sat is a great idea. Means they can get on the sundy gas and support their 1sts or 2nds whilst bolstering their respective club coffers.

RazzaTheRooster;235817 said:

Fair point, but who here has actually bothered to turn up to a premier league game in Ballarat?

The domestic one dayers (or even the ol international tour matches) at the Eastern would be a better great day out, I hope to see them in the mix one day.

Having the 3rds and 4ths on the Sat is a great idea. Means they can get on the sundy gas and support their 1sts or 2nds whilst bolstering their respective club coffers.

touché;235911 said:

i remember last seasons premier league match. bloody hot, so i went to the pool. i saw about 5-6 other a grade players there. we all had a chuckle about the bca wanting people to go & watch the premier league. no one ever goes.

touché;235911 said:

i remember last seasons premier league match. bloody hot, so i went to the pool. i saw about 5-6 other a grade players there. we all had a chuckle about the bca wanting people to go & watch the premier league. no one ever goes.

Well how about this for poor scheduling ?

There's a 20/20 match on January 11 at the G between Australia and South Africa. Luckily we're playing at Darley so it won't be too far down the highway to catch the game.

Well how about this for poor scheduling ?

There's a 20/20 match on January 11 at the G between Australia and South Africa. Luckily we're playing at Darley so it won't be too far down the highway to catch the game.

Also congratulations to Matthew Cations who has been re-appointed as captain of the North Ballarat Cricket Club First XI for Season 2008-09. We wish him well !

Also congratulations to Matthew Cations who has been re-appointed as captain of the North Ballarat Cricket Club First XI for Season 2008-09. We wish him well !

RazzaTheRooster;235987 said:

we do???????????

why the f*ck does this even rate a mention or do you really think every other side really does care that much about north that we all were worried sick, hoping like hell, after having such a successful season last year, he would get the gig again?:eek:

we do???????????

why the f*ck does this even rate a mention or do you really think every other side really does care that much about north that we all were worried sick, hoping like hell, after having such a successful season last year, he would get the gig again?:eek:

cobber14;236000 said:
we do???????????

Gee, I thought this was a Ballarat Cricket Association forum ... a place to share information and comments on the goings-on of Ballarat Cricket.

Obviously I was wrong ... this is the "let's talk about subjects only after they've been veto-ed by Cobber14" thread :eek::rolleyes::D

cobber14;236000 said:
we do???????????

Gee, I thought this was a Ballarat Cricket Association forum ... a place to share information and comments on the goings-on of Ballarat Cricket.

Obviously I was wrong ... this is the "let's talk about subjects only after they've been veto-ed by Cobber14" thread :eek::rolleyes::D

cobber14;236000 said:
we do???????????

Wow someone has their panties in a bit of a twist. Agree with Razza this is a BCA forum but apparently the only thing we should talk about is the dealings between Point and Darley?

cobber14;236000 said:
we do???????????

Wow someone has their panties in a bit of a twist. Agree with Razza this is a BCA forum but apparently the only thing we should talk about is the dealings between Point and Darley?

Also, congratulations to Brendan Burns for buying a new cricket bat for the 08/09 season....

Also, congratulations to Brendan Burns for buying a new cricket bat for the 08/09 season....

Fence Sitter;236087 said:

i bought a new bat last season & no-one congratulated me!!!!

& my twins turned 5 back in june & no-one posted their best wishes for that.

i'd better congratulate me on my re-appointment, doesnt sound like rider is gunna........i think im leaning towards cobber on this one.

Fence Sitter;236087 said:

i'd better congratulate me on my re-appointment, doesnt sound like rider is gunna........i think im leaning towards cobber on this one.

leechy;236092 said:

what about Mt Clear? Who is their captain? Surely they have decided by now. Looks like it will be back to Jeffo I reckon.

leechy;236092 said:

what about Mt Clear? Who is their captain? Surely they have decided by now. Looks like it will be back to Jeffo I reckon.

napisan;236115 said:

pretty sure fletch is still captain..jeffo just the coach.

napisan;236115 said:

pretty sure fletch is still captain..jeffo just the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back