Ballarat Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Cricket Association

cobber14;187945 said:
your intel on mt clear is spot on waka. they are so desperate, they have offered to fly linc back each wk from qld!!!!

word from point was that goonan was nothing special, they just played dumb cricket shots.

so with a few injured this wk, u blokes any chance this game?

Gees the Mounties but have a bit of cash behind them if that's true, surely they've got other options to compensate.

I don't think Goonan is as bad as Point would make him out to be. Although it was only one training session he had with us he bowled to me and seemed to go pretty well. Moved the ball a bit at OK pace. Lynchy reckons the man can play so we'll be hearing his name more often as the season passes.

Jarrod Allan out with a shoulder injury, McConchie and Wakeling omitted (very very stiff). Landry, Lane and Cassidy in. Aikman playing his 100th A grade game, he owes me a beer :)

Waka05;188096 said:
Gees the Mounties but have a bit of cash behind them if that's true, surely they've got other options to compensate.

I don't think Goonan is as bad as Point would make him out to be. Although it was only one training session he had with us he bowled to me and seemed to go pretty well. Moved the ball a bit at OK pace. Lynchy reckons the man can play so we'll be hearing his name more often as the season passes.

Jarrod Allan out with a shoulder injury, McConchie and Wakeling omitted (very very stiff). Landry, Lane and Cassidy in. Aikman playing his 100th A grade game, he owes me a beer :)

tips for this round:

east
naps
wendouree
mount clear
brown hill

JEFF THOMPSON
thomson1.jpg

Come and enjoy some stories from the Cricket Pitch, and beyond!
A must see event, for all Cricket, and Sporting Fans alike!

Appearing at the St Arnaud Sporting Club
Tuesday 20th November, Starting 7:30 SHARP!
Signed Memorabilia available on the night

To Book or Enquire, Speak to Bruce, at SPORTFIRST ST ARNAUD
PH (03) 5495 1283 OR 0407 951 945
During Business Hours
TELL YOUR MATES!!
_1134848_thomson300.jpg

Rumours around the traps this week have the Bam Bam being knocked off his perch at JD's by Mad Dog Simpkin on Saturday evening, can anyone confirm or deny please and was it caught on tape???

thewatcher;190283 said:
Rumours around the traps this week have the Bam Bam being knocked off his perch at JD's by Mad Dog Simpkin on Saturday evening, can anyone confirm or deny please and was it caught on tape???

Possibly one of the weakest things ever. Lucky he had his two girlfriends the Beachams there or i'm tipping he wouldn't have done a thing. Ordinary effort from an even more ordinary bloke.

Derek Underwood;190332 said:
Possibly one of the weakest things ever. Lucky he had his two girlfriends the Beachams there or i'm tipping he wouldn't have done a thing. Ordinary effort from an even more ordinary bloke.

Let me see if I have this correct. Your saying that Brad Simkin king hit someone with his 2 body guards there as support just in case!!!! No way, I won't have it. Brad is one the most pure people put on this earth. The charity work, the hospital visits, the generous donations, all go un-recognised by the wider community. Not to mention the good sportmanship he shows out on the sporting field week in, week out. Must be a mistake.

cobber14;190353 said:
Let me see if I have this correct. Your saying that Brad Simkin king hit someone with his 2 body guards there as support just in case!!!! No way, I won't have it. Brad is one the most pure people put on this earth. The charity work, the hospital visits, the generous donations, all go un-recognised by the wider community. Not to mention the good sportmanship he shows out on the sporting field week in, week out. Must be a mistake.

Not sure which is worse - Bam actually getting belted by Simpkin or Simpkin thinking he's a hitman. Could have been the worst fight ever. Don't think Yeany would have had any troubles handling the situation.
Must agree - I don't think Simpkin will win any popularity polls in the future, unless its the Beacham puppet award.

Shame these things happen...it's just not cricket, but this is.
Tips for this Round?

Golden Point
Darley
Naps
Wendouree
Mounties

NogBad The Bad;190601 said:
Shame these things happen...it's just not cricket, but this is.
Tips for this Round?

Golden Point
Darley
Naps
Wendouree
Mounties

Good tips and agree. although naps/north will be close...naps missin banwell an corden and north...well north are north...

Sleeper;190671 said:
Good tips and agree. although naps/north will be close...naps missin banwell an corden and north...well north are north...

north are no chance. Clearly the worst team in the comp without hoppy and pc. east to beat darley their run has to end soon.rest look pretty straight forward. E johnson will probably land another 6 or 7 wickets i would assume

Sleeper;191229 said:
Coming into rep season, bit of fun, name you're ideal XI for country week?!

Sam Miller
Heath Pyke
Alan Steenholdt
Matt Skinner
Matt Goonan
Matt Cape
Les Sandwith
Pete Appleton
Brendan Burns
Eamon Johnson
Jarrod Allan
as the starting 11
with the squad including Matt Clarke, Steve Nicholson, Simon Allan

Sleeper;191229 said:
Coming into rep season, bit of fun, name you're ideal XI for country week?!

S.Miller
L.Sandwith
N.Yates
H.Pyke
M.Skinner
L.Whinney
M.Cape
P.Appleton
E.Johnson
L.Blake
S.Allan
12th B.Burns

pidgeon fan;193009 said:
How did all the teams go this weekend? Do we have any winners?

East beat Darley
Wendouree beat Coronet
Naps beat North
Ballarat Redaen beat Point
Mount Clear beat Hill and are now 10 points clear at the top.
Lucky they are too cause with Kentish and Blake not playing every game cause of moving, it will reall test there depth.

What are everyones thoughts of how they will go without them two???

the_don88;193315 said:
East beat Darley
Wendouree beat Coronet
Naps beat North
Ballarat Redaen beat Point
Mount Clear beat Hill and are now 10 points clear at the top.Lucky they are too cause with Kentish and Blake not playing every game cause of moving, it will reall test there depth.

What are everyones thoughts of how they will go without them two???

Thanks for that.

Awesome to see Mount Clear up the top of the ladder.@|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back