Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Cricket Association

the_don88;193315 said:
East beat Darley
Wendouree beat Coronet
Naps beat North
Ballarat Redaen beat Point
Mount Clear beat Hill and are now 10 points clear at the top.
Lucky they are too cause with Kentish and Blake not playing every game cause of moving, it will reall test there depth.
What are everyones thoughts of how they will go without them two???

i recon they will struggle if both dont play, but luckly they are so far ahead they should still be a threat.

iamthehighway;193509 said:
i recon they will struggle if both dont play, but luckly they are so far ahead they should still be a threat.

will still be a force coz they have good depth....but my understanding was that kentish was still playing, it was only blakey that will be missing? is it definately both???

cobber14;193511 said:
will still be a force coz they have good depth....but my understanding was that kentish was still playing, it was only blakey that will be missing? is it definately both???

On and off i have heard. Travel would be a major problem i would think. Blake im pretty sure is playing until the break and will play finals if they make it. I think Kentish isnt playing this week, i think he needs work so he is going home. even if they do play finals, the fact that they arent training could be a major factor come that time, without regular bowling and hits they could lose fitness and touch.

what depth do they have? huge whole if they lost both of there opening bowlers especially against teams like wendouree and east.

iamthehighway;193513 said:
what depth do they have? huge whole if they lost both of there opening bowlers especially against teams like wendouree and east.
WHo are you talking about mate?

Mount Clear are sitting up the top of the ladder.

talking about mt clear.

20/20 next week who's gonna take this out?
Lucas v Ballarat/Redan
Napoleons/Sebastopol v Wendouree
Mt. Clear v Haddon

either mt clear or wendouree you should think.

iamthehighway;193804 said:
talking about mt clear.

20/20 next week who's gonna take this out?
Lucas v Ballarat/Redan
Napoleons/Sebastopol v Wendouree
Mt. Clear v Haddon

either mt clear or wendouree you should think.

Mount Clear will be too strong.

I reckon it will be a Mount Clear vs Wendouree final.

yeah agreed mount clear have a stunning attack and bat deep, i cant see anyone beating them in this form of the game unless the gold digger from redan pull up there socks, although they are a bunch of losers

pupisgod;193914 said:
yeah agreed mount clear have a stunning attack and bat deep, i cant see anyone beating them in this form of the game unless the gold digger from redan pull up there socks, although they are a bunch of losers

Reasons to back this up pup????

pupisgod;193914 said:

they did win the flag last year or should i say Mt Clear lost the flag last year.

shakes_7;191231 said:
Sam Miller
Heath Pyke
Alan Steenholdt
Matt Skinner
Matt Goonan
Matt Cape
Les Sandwith
Pete Appleton
Brendan Burns
Eamon Johnson
Jarrod Allan
as the starting 11
with the squad including Matt Clarke, Steve Nicholson, Simon Allan

You play 12 at Country Week boys. Desi bat and bowler.

mayhem20202;194105 said:
You play 12 at Country Week boys. Desi bat and bowler.

mount clear will still go alright without those 2 players.

tips for this week:

mount clear
wendouree
napoleons (tough one)
coronet (to cause an upset)
brown hill (but only just)

the_don88;194652 said:
Who is this Sam McVitty fella that made a ton this week. What are peoples thoughts on him?

hello mrs mcvitty....yes your son is a nice player

iamthehighway;194661 said:
haha.

na can bat if he puts his mind to it.
have you seen him bat before?

yes i have played against him several times. looks a decent enuf player, but u wont find me critical of anything to do with the mt clear cc on this board. its full of players from there that are very keen on their little club. i love them all sincerely.....

cobber14;194663 said:
yes i have played against him several times. looks a decent enuf player, but u wont find me critical of anything to do with the mt clear cc on this board. its full of players from there that are very keen on their little club. i love them all sincerely.....

don't we all, they have big things to say about him down there. i haven't seen much of him to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back