Ballarat Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Cricket Association

leechy is it a bit cold out there in front of the pack > new territory > mounties have lost to much to replace allthough sidebottom will add but he isnt kentish blake and joffa allthough u can never right that club off >

no naps will have to lead from the front leechy : u getting a bit old now will the body stand up to it ?

hearing darley losing 4 or 5 players dewar blake pommy opener Lh parker any truth out there ?:

the only thing ill say is that they should bring kenny hill back to the courier. he has all the low down on Darley. he probably thinks that Boonga Herring is still batting at 3 pulling in catches from the slips. lol

you will have to read the paper for all our ins and outs. we are a tight club. we dont have any leakes and thats the way it stays.
go lions

the only thing ill say is that they should bring kenny hill back to the courier. he has all the low down on Darley. he probably thinks that Boonga Herring is still batting at 3 pulling in catches from the slips. lol

you will have to read the paper for all our ins and outs. we are a tight club. we dont have any leakes and thats the way it stays.
go lions

eleven 11;233548 said:
leechy is it a bit cold out there in front of the pack > new territory > mounties have lost to much to replace allthough sidebottom will add but he isnt kentish blake and joffa allthough u can never right that club off >

no naps will have to lead from the front leechy : u getting a bit old now will the body stand up to it ?

hearing darley losing 4 or 5 players dewar blake pommy opener Lh parker any truth out there ?:

dont worry about my body champ, its a temple!!!!!!!!

eleven 11;233548 said:

SLASHER;233554 said:

go lions

sounds like your on the money eleven11

SLASHER;233554 said:

go lions

sounds like your on the money eleven11

eleven 11;233548 said:

straight swap. parker, for peter moore golden point.

eleven 11;233548 said:

straight swap. parker, for peter moore golden point.

mate even the pyramids have fallen down and u r nearly that old:)

no talk on coronet city have they recruited anyone ? there last recruit wasnt bad although at 43 one wonders how many more seasons he can go on ? he might be 44 now ?

who will keep at mounties this year ? clarky over his injury ? fletch will have to bat up in top 4 now

no talk on coronet city have they recruited anyone ? there last recruit wasnt bad although at 43 one wonders how many more seasons he can go on ? he might be 44 now ?

who will keep at mounties this year ? clarky over his injury ? fletch will have to bat up in top 4 now

eleven 11;233574 said:

Recruited a new crop of weed, A Grade quality. Depending on bail and court appearances we are hoping to get a few quality crticketers this year.

eleven 11;233574 said:

Recruited a new crop of weed, A Grade quality. Depending on bail and court appearances we are hoping to get a few quality crticketers this year.

eleven 11;233574 said:

that is a good question considering our 2nds keeper from last year also has an injury which wont allow him to keep this year. jeffers will prob have to do it again??

eleven 11;233574 said:

that is a good question considering our 2nds keeper from last year also has an injury which wont allow him to keep this year. jeffers will prob have to do it again??

Bridgestone;233665 said:

is it also true that paullllllll has also taken over as skipper again this season?

Bridgestone;233665 said:

is it also true that paullllllll has also taken over as skipper again this season?

hearing darley losing 4 or 5 players dewar blake pommy opener Lh parker any truth out there ?:[/QUOTE]

Steenholdt is playing for East Ballarat
Dewar is playing for Bangladesh
Dawson is playing for Ballan
Blake is playing for Mildura
Parker is playing for Geelong Footy Club social XI
Riley is playing for Mt Clear
Cape has gone to wendouree.

Just as much truth to these as all the other crap posted. Dont worry about the lions....

hearing darley losing 4 or 5 players dewar blake pommy opener Lh parker any truth out there ?:[/QUOTE]

Steenholdt is playing for East Ballarat
Dewar is playing for Bangladesh
Dawson is playing for Ballan
Blake is playing for Mildura
Parker is playing for Geelong Footy Club social XI
Riley is playing for Mt Clear
Cape has gone to wendouree.

Just as much truth to these as all the other crap posted. Dont worry about the lions....

leechy;233555 said:

I think it's more of a chapel the a temple leechy and we both know the sort of crowd they used to get at the chapel when it was open... Not a pretty sight.... :eek:

leechy;233555 said:

I think it's more of a chapel the a temple leechy and we both know the sort of crowd they used to get at the chapel when it was open... Not a pretty sight.... :eek:

Scimitar 618;233790 said:

What is the latest on North's home ground situation? Are they going to be playing their home games at St.Pat's?

Scimitar 618;233790 said:

What is the latest on North's home ground situation? Are they going to be playing their home games at St.Pat's?

napisan;233828 said:
There will be no cricket at North No 1 ever again as previously reported, and if things go to plan there won't be many (if any) games at North no 2 this year - depends a lot on the timelines for the ground redevelopment though.

It is my non-official understanding that Mt Clear have been asked/told to get the Uni up and running, such that we can play home games at St Pats this year. I'd say we'll probably ask for a Vic Park ground to use as our no 3 ground, with Wendouree West being our no 2 ground this year.

napisan;233828 said:
There will be no cricket at North No 1 ever again as previously reported, and if things go to plan there won't be many (if any) games at North no 2 this year - depends a lot on the timelines for the ground redevelopment though.

It is my non-official understanding that Mt Clear have been asked/told to get the Uni up and running, such that we can play home games at St Pats this year. I'd say we'll probably ask for a Vic Park ground to use as our no 3 ground, with Wendouree West being our no 2 ground this year.

RazzaTheRooster;233865 said:

Razza do you know if the BCA in all there wisdom will make the clubs pay for the pleasure of playing you guys at St Pats like we have had to in the past with Mt Clear.... :rolleyes::confused:

RazzaTheRooster;233865 said:

Razza do you know if the BCA in all there wisdom will make the clubs pay for the pleasure of playing you guys at St Pats like we have had to in the past with Mt Clear.... :rolleyes::confused:

Scimitar 618;233900 said:
I believe so ... but my understanding is that we are paying double what you are paying for the pleasure of hosting you !

Scimitar 618;233900 said:
I believe so ... but my understanding is that we are paying double what you are paying for the pleasure of hosting you !

RazzaTheRooster;233906 said:
Pay to use a oval? Does it go to BCA or St.Pats?

Heaps of P*ss, Heaps of Women, Heaps of Watching TV = Pre Season.

Fence Sitter;233992 said:

my guess is bca.all about money with them,how about they give clubs back some nmoney,they get in.in sponsorship.instead of giving us bigger fines,just to get a bigger bank balance 4 WHAT ?

Fence Sitter;233992 said:

my guess is bca.all about money with them,how about they give clubs back some nmoney,they get in.in sponsorship.instead of giving us bigger fines,just to get a bigger bank balance 4 WHAT ?

what a load of shit!!!!!

thankfully we only play you in round 1 so we wont have to pay it. i understand that its a st pats fee, & thats fine, but its a cost that should be 100% worn by the club that doesnt have a turf pitch (ie. mt clear or north). we pay all the costs involved at naps with no assistance at all, which is fine, but to then have to pay for someone elses turf pitch is crap. i know that north have issues that mean that playing at austar isnt gunna happen, but that should mean that hiring st pats is a cost worn solely by them.

what a load of shit!!!!!

thankfully we only play you in round 1 so we wont have to pay it. i understand that its a st pats fee, & thats fine, but its a cost that should be 100% worn by the club that doesnt have a turf pitch (ie. mt clear or north). we pay all the costs involved at naps with no assistance at all, which is fine, but to then have to pay for someone elses turf pitch is crap. i know that north have issues that mean that playing at austar isnt gunna happen, but that should mean that hiring st pats is a cost worn solely by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back