Barclay Shield 2017/18

You commit a crime in one country and you flee to another country, does that mean you are exonerated? No you go back and finish your sentence there. Doesnt matter if the other country has different laws. Where he plays next round is none of my business. Just common sense really..
The "crime" was committed on social media not a cricket field, I also could not care less, in fact I wish it was the original 2 game suspension was upheld thus causing further suffering for Brutal, I don't think it's a stupid question though.

never said it was a stupid question.
The "crime" was committed on social media not a cricket field, I also could not care less, in fact I wish it was the original 2 game suspension was upheld thus causing further suffering for Brutal, I don't think it's a stupid question though.
not causing me any pain. This affects Jack Young as well. He copped a 2 game suspension and with D and below playing 2 rounds before round 2 of Barclay, He should be able to play Round 2.

No disrespect to Money or Hoyne,but how bad must Rosanna be? Firstly Mont knock them over and now them two 'just batsman'put on 200. Honestly I could name 5 Barclay Shield team that wouldn't be guaranteed that play money shield finals.

No disrespect to Money or Hoyne,but how bad must Rosanna be? Firstly Mont knock them over and now them two 'just batsman'put on 200. Honestly I could name 5 Barclay Shield team that wouldn't be guaranteed that play money shield finals.

Hoyne and money's stats last year show they're better then "just batsmen"

Hoyne and money's stats last year show they're better then "just batsmen"
Hoyne Especially, he's a good player. Rosanna have dropped off the last 3 years, a chance appearance in the finals probably due to the BU incident put a blanket over it. I think they'll be spoon contenders and probably favourite at this point. Whilst they may not be guaranteed a finals spot, the bottom Barclay sides would be far more competitive in Money, can already see that with Research early in the season, the gap between the grades is evident.

Hoyne Especially, he's a good player. Rosanna have dropped off the last 3 years, a chance appearance in the finals probably due to the BU incident put a blanket over it. I think they'll be spoon contenders and probably favourite at this point. Whilst they may not be guaranteed a finals spot, the bottom Barclay sides would be far more competitive in Money, can already see that with Research early in the season, the gap between the grades is evident.
Your last comment doesn't make sense and actually backs up my theory that Barclay shield teams wouldn't dominate and in fact struggle to make finals in money. I would suggest that Elthams batting would be better than 2/3 of Barclay teams.

they made the granny in 2014/15, the bu incident happened the season after

Don't know how making a GF can be classified as a "chance appearance"... They also finished 7th in 15/16 and 6th last season.. Plenty of other teams that have gone worse then Rosanna in Barclay Shield....

Following on from the Rosanna topic, they ended up getting 260
Odd against what is widely viewed as the premiership favourite or atleast a contender for those who will insert the classic "they'll choke " comment. They must be decent even though I can't see how Almatrah bats all day to get 70 , needs to be out giving them
A chance .

Riverside obviously made a monster total which everyone automatically assumed means Rosanna are struggling, I played against S.money twice last year and from memory although he only got 21 and 26 or 27 he batted 30-35 overs and I remember thinking he's one of the straightest and hard hitting batsmen I've seen for years in DV cricket and he nearly hit every ball
He faced , I though once this guy develops and learns to pick gaps he will make mountains of runs . I won't be surprised if he gets 1 maybe 2 more hundreds this year and whilst I gave him a lot of shit he was a great young guy so good luck to him

I doubt Almatrah batted all day for his 70. He may have been listed on my cricket as the opener, but he usually bats at 3 or 4, meaning he would have come in around 30 over mark.

Back