Barclay Shield 2019/2020

I've never seen the bloke bowl - but his last 4 x Semi's read fair

2016/17. 19-13-25-4
2017/18. 26-09-55-5
2018/19. 19-06-40-3 - GF. 18-04-49-3 (Clearly this is the game he got taken apart)
2019/20. 21-11-16-5

Also taken a 5/36 & 4/25 in Premiership teams - Pressure ?

Don’t get me wrong. He’s a good bowler but apparently he putts from the rough and he’s on the 3rd page of a calendar hanging in cal stills garage. he’s also just a slow medium pacer that should be shown less respect and flogged out of the attack....
Just sayin

For those who think I’m just potting the bloke I’ll say it a different way. He has a great record but Don’t let him dictate terms by bowling 20 overs for 15 runs. Take him on and hit him out of the attack and give your team a chance. If he takes 5/15 off 6 or 8 overs and you have gone after his slow mediums then so f&ckin what.

For those who think I’m just potting the bloke I’ll say it a different way. He has a great record but Don’t let him dictate terms by bowling 20 overs for 15 runs. Take him on and hit him out of the attack and give your team a chance. If he takes 5/15 off 6 or 8 overs and you have gone after his slow mediums then so f&ckin what.

All good WW - as I said - I've never seen him bowl
Might well be the best way to go

Don’t get me wrong. He’s a good bowler but apparently he putts from the rough and he’s on the 3rd page of a calendar hanging in cal stills garage. he’s also just a slow medium pacer that should be shown less respect and flogged out of the attack....
Just sayin

Hey big guy
The 2000s called and asked for their homophobic slurs back. You stay classy now!

Back