Best spinners

Best spinners

few names id like to throw in to the mix

Jarryd Williamson of Haileybury College (The Wiz)
Rips it at 90 degree angles, and bowls himself for eternity when the are quality spinners in the shadows such as BJ matters (son of barry who drives a seven series) and Hayden Joseph ripping his offies much better then the likes of MGS's truck of a bowler BETTSY whos lack of selection in the VIC 17s team has tamed "tigers" ego and other in the Haileybury twos like Karthick ripping his leggies:p the belly from new delhi

Al Graham.........WOW

Re: Best spinners

I heard that Hayden Joseph can rip it a full half an inch out of the rough, with a 80 over old ball.

Without doubt Bill Skeltons M8
Karthik Nathan is one of the best going round in the 2s but their is another spinner in the twos who could pose a threat to the likes of Benny and Jarryd

Jannik De Silva

I heard that ThePom23 is a good CHANCE of being selected in the fourths, mainly because of his left arm 'keepers-specials'. And also because he is a bald hammer

The pom23 does not play cricket, my friend
he is cricket at haileybury the heart and soul
along with Hayden Joseph if the two are selected to play firsts this year
they could rip apart any bowling attack
apart from Jannik Da Silva

ThePom23;287122 said:
The pom23 does not play cricket, my friend
he is cricket at haileybury the heart and soul
along with Hayden Joseph if the two are selected to play firsts this year
they could rip apart any bowling attack
apart from Jannik Da Silva

yeah would have to agree, jannik bowls pies, worse than me

Even though there was great controversy over haileybury and their many scholarships in the past, i wish they still had them becoz at least they werent ****ers who made fools of themselves on bigcricket. not absolute gimps who usually let the cricket do the talking.

TheStraighter1;287147 said:
Even though there was great controversy over haileybury and their many scholarships in the past, i wish they still had them becoz at least they werent ****ers who made fools of themselves on bigcricket. not absolute gimps who usually let the cricket do the talking.
wow i wish i could see things from ur perspective straightner but i cant seem to wedge my head that far up my own a*** let alone betsys

YanYan;287140 said:
Your frukin gay. With FioraDud.

Gonna have to agree with you JanJan
these guys just come on and winge bout nothing, cause they are bunch of girls

we are all here for a good time lads

TheStraighter1;287147 said:

mate, we're just having a bit of fun. we're just using bigcricket as a means of poking fun at our teammates, and as a way of brightening/livening up a site that had previously been so boring.

Honestly, if everyone let their cricket do the talking, there would be no point of having this site.

TheStraighter1;287170 said:
yes, but u ****ers just bitch about each other. do it somewhere else becoz no one else cares.

so what?
what are you gonna do?
Yell at us over the internet?

you take your shit so seriously

TheStraighter1;287170 said:
yes, but u ****ers just bitch about each other. do it somewhere else becoz no one else cares.

you have a big vocaburly my friend
people like yourself are boring to listen to
just cause a couple of blokes want to have fun
dorks like urself got to stop it
what we doing wrong?

hahahaha. you are just laughable. im not saying that this site has to be serious, of course it doesnt, but im just letting you know that no one cares what you blokes are saying. have fun.

im throwing my support behind the straighter1, piss off Hailebury 2s Hacks

where is the wiz and why is the the only good bloke at hailebury who is on bigcricket

through the gate;287191 said:
im throwing my support behind the straighter1, piss off Hailebury 2s Hacks

where is the wiz and why is the the only good bloke at hailebury who is on bigcricket

so what if we play 2s
settle down
sorry for using bigcricket and we'll let you get back to ur 1s talk

Back