Best spinners

Re: Best spinners

couldnt agree anymore there... i doubt u will be able to find a post from me bagging bettsy, a matter of fact we get along well and i have huge respect for his bowling as the mgs boys would know.

as for the scholarships, after the last principle left us a new policy has been implemented where there r to be no more scholarhips bar a few academics goin into yr 7. hence y we r sliding down the ladder. and also y we won 2 premierships in the last 5 yrs.

Wiz;291549 said:
as for the scholarships, after the last principle left us a new policy has been implemented where there r to be no more scholarhips bar a few academics goin into yr 7. hence y we r sliding down the ladder. and also y we won 2 premierships in the last 5 yrs.

Harsh assessment of how cricket at your school is travelling...
Wouldnt happen to be Haileybury???

I'm on a Leadership scholarship.

As for the best spinners it's clearly Willo and Hayden Joseph. I have to remember to give him more that 0 overs next game...

Bill_Skelton;296833 said:
I'm on a Leadership scholarship.

As for the best spinners it's clearly Willo and Hayden Joseph. I have to remember to give him more that 0 overs next game...

who is he????

Matty parker, may not spin it a mile but is very consistant, playing in the 2's at Camberwell and Captain of the Carey 1's.

3/36 off 23 against Xavs last week.. Pretty healthy.

Carey07;327032 said:
Matty parker, may not spin it a mile but is very consistant, playing in the 2's at Camberwell and Captain of the Carey 1's.

3/36 off 23 against Xavs last week.. Pretty healthy.

the dark horse of the APS spinners..... getting wkts (making runs as well) very consistently... should get some kudos

I'm 11,000 miles away from you lot on here having a go at each other. Why are there so many little Australian teams on here all having a go at each other, did this website originate from these small teams or have you all hijacked sections of it over the years? One of your blokes was saying something along the lines of 'Why are you bitching on bigcricket - no-one is interested in it'. I kind of think it's funny and it doesn't bother me as there's plenty of other stuff to read, but why don't you do this on Face book - surely that's a better way of doing it?

Who's this bloke - "Jarryd Williamson of Haileybury College (The Wiz)
Rips it at 90 degree angles, and bowls himself for eternity" Can't you get a video clip of him and post it up on youtube if he's the best you know of amongst your group of teams?

Forward of Square;327801 said:
I think it's fair to say that Bett has confirmed himself as no.1 bowler with over 10 wickets in the three innings he has bowled in in 2009

Betts is a proven performer, as is Matty Parker, but the one that has not been mentioned is Al Graham. Week in, week out he takes 3 or 4 wickets. He surely is on par with any spinner in the comp.

Matty Parker, took 6 fa 2 weeks ago, and now 5fa this weekend.. pretty hard to go past a bloke doing that much damage!

Carey07;327948 said:
Matty Parker, took 6 fa 2 weeks ago, and now 5fa this weekend.. pretty hard to go past a bloke doing that much damage!

yeh hes been really good in term 1 for the c boys has matty parker, al graham also bowled very very well, as results shows us, they both have bettsy well and truly covered at this stage, and rightly so. nice to see spin do so well on wickets that usually week in week out dont offer a whole lot of turn.

dishies;327954 said:
yeh hes been really good in term 1 for the c boys has matty parker, al graham also bowled very very well, as results shows us, they both have bettsy well and truly covered at this stage, and rightly so. nice to see spin do so well on wickets that usually week in week out dont offer a whole lot of turn.

Yeh, both those boys are playing great cricket. Al graham took mtch stats of 8 for 35 against BGS, but lots of 5 and 6 fors is outstanfing. Good team to have parker from one end and graham from the other.

cockroach raider;328796 said:
Try Al Graham GGS V BGS 4fer 1st innings and 4fer 2nd innings in outright win last weekend!! Had to do something after the golden duck!!

Yeh! Good thing he can bowl. Ha ha. He is due for some runs this weekend.

Back