Best spinners

Re: Best spinners

ThePom23;287201 said:
so what if we play 2s
settle down
sorry for using bigcricket and we'll let you get back to ur 1s talk

it fine if you talk about something other than yourself being in the 2s it is so boring

through the gate;287191 said:
im throwing my support behind the straighter1, piss off Hailebury 2s Hacks

where is the wiz and why is the the only good bloke at hailebury who is on bigcricket

Mate im still here and i deliberately don't reply to the bs my schoolmates have been serving up. I can say it is embarassing to read the crap on these threads and they r making a mockery of haileybury cricket (besides bill skelton and also his mate) cause they create posts worth reading.

And if we let our cricket do the talking atm, we would be deaf. But i understand that it is all in good faith but u can call someone 'gay' in your own time, not when people are trying to portray a point.

Wiz collects most of his wickets on the basis of the lack of spin. Playing for this spin causes edges through the slips. But the wiz is economically friendly and hasnt been hit around thus far. Tearing St Kevins apart, takeing Roberts head with the only ball he turned for the whole game. I managed to gather a direct quote from the wiz, "Who's Bettsy?" Thinking he is the number one strike spinner in the APS.

Karthik Nathan (Yonka)? does he even bowl? The Belly from New Delhi is lucky to get a gig in the nets! He may get called on to bowl to YAN YAN. It would be a funny spectacle of haileybury's finest. Reminisent of Micky Fernandopaul.

Ben Matters after a suprise couple of wickets in the previous year, hasnt managed to get a gig this year so far. Due harsh whether and great bowling by Coleman they havent needed the leg spinner. He can be a bit short sometimes, especially in his first over, but when he hits his strapps the Caufeild boys (being still traumatised) know how good he can be. I say as i cannot play him in the nets.... (its the der's fault) Sure to bowl 50 overs straight in the 2 day games. Hopefully there is no sort of breeze, he may get blown away. Sure to make the wiz the number 1 spinner!

The Import;287495 said:
Wiz collects most of his wickets on the basis of the lack of spin. Playing for this spin causes edges through the slips. But the wiz is economically friendly and hasnt been hit around thus far. Tearing St Kevins apart, takeing Roberts head with the only ball he turned for the whole game. I managed to gather a direct quote from the wiz, "Who's Bettsy?" Thinking he is the number one strike spinner in the APS.

Karthik Nathan (Yonka)? does he even bowl? The Belly from New Delhi is lucky to get a gig in the nets! He may get called on to bowl to YAN YAN. It would be a funny spectacle of haileybury's finest. Reminisent of Micky Fernandopaul.

Ben Matters after a suprise couple of wickets in the previous year, hasnt managed to get a gig this year so far. Due harsh whether and great bowling by Coleman they havent needed the leg spinner. He can be a bit short sometimes, especially in his first over, but when he hits his strapps the Caufeild boys (being still traumatised) know how good he can be. I say as i cannot play him in the nets.... (its the der's fault) Sure to bowl 50 overs straight in the 2 day games. Hopefully there is no sort of breeze, he may get blown away. Sure to make the wiz the number 1 spinner!

Yea faced that Ben Matters kid last year
not to bad but definetly i believe the wiz is the best spinner at haileybury
has he taken any this year?

through the gate;287328 said:
currently playing 2s
shows the strenght of Xavier cricket

there are a lot of strong spinners floating round in the twos this year most of whom are in year 11. Hopefully with a bit more water next year it may become a spinners game.

twirl;287637 said:
there are a lot of strong spinners floating round in the twos this year most of whom are in year 11. Hopefully with a bit more water next year it may become a spinners game.

great call mate
without doubt would love to see the spinners get to shine

Best Spinner? Has to be James Bett. 44 wickets, hard to go past him.

Williamson from Hailebury isn't too shabby either. If he got more turn and flighted them more he would be a lot better.

The Doosra;287797 said:
Best Spinner? Has to be James Bett. 44 wickets, hard to go past him.

Williamson from Hailebury isn't too shabby either. If he got more turn and flighted them more he would be a lot better.

James Bett???

Did he tell you that quote??or did he forget to mention the fact that he missed out on Vic U/17 and jarryd williamson has taken more wickets so far this year.

Besides when i encountered the so called great 'Bettsy' or as we called him 'Tiger' he was sent to every corner of the park.

Another kid i foget his name he played St Kevs 2nds batted well made 30 odd and bowled some ripper offies with plenty of flight.........probs took ur spot Bettsy

Bill Skeltons Best Mate;287815 said:
James Bett???

Did he tell you that quote??or did he forget to mention the fact that he missed out on Vic U/17 and jarryd williamson has taken more wickets so far this year.

Besides when i encountered the so called great 'Bettsy' or as we called him 'Tiger' he was sent to every corner of the park.

Another kid i foget his name he played St Kevs 2nds batted well made 30 odd and bowled some ripper offies with plenty of flight.........probs took ur spot Bettsy

Come on mate. A bloke doesn't get 44 wickets by luck. He's a great bowler. As for williamson taking more wickets, its only round 3, let's see who's got more wickets when the season is finished, eh?

Just on the wicket count

Williamson took another two on the w/e and bettsy only managed to claim one scalp against a woeful HC, so on that front Willow is still winning the count..........Bettsy very over rated

YanYan;287094 said:
I heard that Hayden Joseph can rip it a full half an inch out of the rough, with a 80 over old ball.

Actually Yan Yan, that statement is not true.
And is just immature if you ask me

However, Hayden Joseph would be without doubt the most underrated performer in APS cricket, simply through his enthralling passion, and deserves much more credit than the likes of HC's Ben "my daddy drives a 7 series" Matters and MGC's famous Bettsy, who apparantly has an ego so big it has its own gravitational force.

Unfortunately, Mr Joseph is still struggling with the 'keep your eye on the ball' concept, hence why he remains down in Haileybury's 2nds.

Bill Skeltons Best Mate;288407 said:
Just on the wicket count

Williamson took another two on the w/e and bettsy only managed to claim one scalp against a woeful HC, so on that front Willow is still winning the count..........Bettsy very over rated

But if you look who took the other wickets, it's hard to say that Bett had much of an opportunity.

The Doosra;288458 said:
But if you look who took the other wickets, it's hard to say that Bett had much of an opportunity.

This is true. I think you'll find that bett will have almost doubled the wiz at the end of the season. Due to the Wiz being captain helps so far in the wicket tally.

Wiz is a good off spinner and at the moment is the best spinner at haileybury.
he is a tight bowler and has good flight. Just needs a bit more turn.
But i have no doubt that the raining number one wicket taker will dominate once again.

The Humdinger;288414 said:
Actually Yan Yan, that statement is not true.
And is just immature if you ask me

However, Hayden Joseph would be without doubt the most underrated performer in APS cricket, simply through his enthralling passion, and deserves much more credit than the likes of HC's Ben "my daddy drives a 7 series" Matters and MGC's famous Bettsy, who apparantly has an ego so big it has its own gravitational force.

Unfortunately, Mr Joseph is still struggling with the 'keep your eye on the ball' concept, hence why he remains down in Haileybury's 2nds.

See thats the thing, no one is asking you.

Now lets be honest. Ben's dad does a have sweet ride and Bettsy has got the record so that he can be egocentric. And as for hayden, i dont even know why we discuss him, YAN YAN, or any one else of that nature or in that team. There is nothing to discuss except for their lack of ability.

Bill Skeltons Best Mate;288407 said:
Just on the wicket count

It remains very obvious that Betts is a live target from all and sundry and probably for good reason other than jealousy and that he has left many victims walking back to the shed look at the stats they don't lie

The Nightwatchman 101;289163 said:
See thats the thing, no one is asking you.

Now lets be honest. Ben's dad does a have sweet ride and Bettsy has got the record so that he can be egocentric. And as for hayden, i dont even know why we discuss him, YAN YAN, or any one else of that nature or in that team. There is nothing to discuss except for their lack of ability.

Id watch urself Ben (my daddy drives a seven series) Matters as a reliable un-biased source in Denis Grace has been quoted saying you may find yourself -playing with Peter Graves next week. If the wiz bowled anyone other than himself im sure you would be able to retain your spot as shown on the w/e(0/13 off 1) well played by all

During my 3 years and 25 games of aps 1st cricket not only is betts the best spinner i have faced he is the best bowler. While the wiz is a good bloke his bowling battles and obviously betts is the better bowler. if u HC boys want to **** eachother off then start ur own thread instead of talking shit about bowlers who cant bowl. Maybe u should focus on earning ur scholarships and winning games.

Back