Big Bash League 2013/14 Thread

Melbourne Stars post a another massive total of 201 against the Sixers at the SCG hopefully we are in for another big and exciting chase tonight.

Excellent innings from Klinger last night to help Adelaide get up over Perth.

And the Thunder lose yet again..

Some insane hitting there from White and Maxwell to get the Stars home comfortably against the Renegades. I'd love to know how they manage to fit all their players under the salary cap, Quiney can't even get a game.

Simmons better not play for Perth ever again, useless. Recovered to 153 after wasting a good start Scorchers need to bowl really well.

"I got cut by the (winless) Thunder. If you get cut by the Thunder, you're probably struggling," joked Chris Rogers.

Should be a good game tonight, Melbourne Stars hosting the Adelaide Strikers.

I am a big Strikers fan but that performance was absolutely dismal. I feel for Phil Hughes though because Darren Lehmann was commentating when he got a first ball duck :(

Perth rebuilding after losing 2 wickets for 0. Also strange decision not to play Beer especially on this wicket.

And Perth Scorchers win with about the quickest tie breaking super over ever. Yassir brilliant bowling but actually letting the Sixers into the game with poor efforts in the field.

Thunder thrashed again by Hobart this time. It's got to be a worry for CA having a team so uncompetitive in this.

Back