City of Moorabbin Cricket Association 09/10 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City of Moorabbin Cricket Association 09/10 (Part 2)

Clint;401154 said:
any clubs got any big signings secured yet? new captains, new coaches, new players?

gone a bit quiet in here as of late

I believe so Clint :D, we need some club insiders to confirm theres?

I am going to say it and if i am the only one who is game enough to say it well i don't give a rats jungle. Sick of logging on to see cricket chat about the CMCA to see Football tips oh my god wanna smash something who cares. Join your work tipping or sportsbet and lets have some people post some meaningful topic on here rather then seeing if the the Cats can win the flag. If i want AFL news then i will go to AFL.COM this site is Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring

brett;401249 said:
I am going to say it and if i am the only one who is game enough to say it well i don't give a rats jungle. Sick of logging on to see cricket chat about the CMCA to see Football tips oh my god wanna smash something who cares. Join your work tipping or sportsbet and lets have some people post some meaningful topic on here rather then seeing if the the Cats can win the flag. If i want AFL news then i will go to AFL.COM this site is Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring

know why your angry brett, you have been going to the wrong site.. its afl.com.au :)

brett;401249 said:

Brett,
You can only talk about so much in the of season? There is little going around and most clubs are keeping their signings or possible recruits close to their chest as you would expect.Speaking of which is there any truth that your club may be making an announcement in the next couple of weeks? I will not ruin it, but if true, two huge signings, plus whatever recruits you find in the UK.Over to you buddy.

I am angry Clint lol

Clock i have always loved BUCC and look forward to returning in great nick, lost 10kg in the last 6 weeks. And what signings they have on the horizon is for me to know and you to find out.

But personally if we don't land our catch i am sure we can be a contender next year for the 4 like always =)

Sorry not to answer your question :cool:

brett;401324 said:
I am angry Clint lol

Clock i have always loved BUCC and look forward to returning in great nick, lost 10kg in the last 6 weeks. And what signings they have on the horizon is for me to know and you to find out.

But personally if we don't land our catch i am sure we can be a contender next year for the 4 like always =)

Brett,
Then please don't ask others to volunteer information.Send my regard to all at the St.Kilda CC...oops I have said too much or have I ?

Anyone else noticed that the draw is up on the CMCA website for the top 2 grades next season? Very efficient and a pleasant surprise from the CMCA. Looking fwd to welcoming the new boys up from Quiney Shield on our new ground.

Uncle Mick;401328 said:
Anyone else noticed that the draw is up on the CMCA website for the top 2 grades next season? Very efficient and a pleasant surprise from the CMCA. Looking fwd to welcoming the new boys up from Quiney Shield on our new ground.

Good pick up Mick.No Brighton Districts and Hampton United stay in Woolnough?:confused:

My understanding is that Brighton Districts wanted to go down. They've restructured the club so that the top 2 clubs are on turf and the 3rds & 4ths are CMCA. That being the case it made sense to drop them out of Woolnough Shield. As for Hampton United, I would imagine they were keen to stay up and were in the "right" place at the right time.

brett;401324 said:
I am angry Clint lol

i hope you are real contenders this year, i am running out of space to hang my premiership medals.....

esbc woolnough captain sacked, wally bennett. pretty ordinary decsion, he wasnt going to play ones but was the most experienced and best batsmen in the 2nds.

esbc could sign ormond gun this season, wait and see

big mossy fan;401352 said:
i hope you are real contenders this year, i am running out of space to hang my premiership medals.....

esbc woolnough captain sacked, wally bennett. pretty ordinary decsion, he wasnt going to play ones but was the most experienced and best batsmen in the 2nds.

esbc could sign ormond gun this season, wait and see

Not many GUNS in the rack at Ormand from all reports:confused:

BCC1842;401438 said:
Genuine Gun

hahahahahahahahaha... and a genuine worst bloke EVER!!!!

he is like aids, the scar he will leave will never go away.

S.Beshara 2009/2010 playing 1st X1 Ormond:
207 runs @ 20.7
Highest score 66
17 wickets @ 20.2
Best bowling 4/51.

Taking personalities out of it I suspect he will make a few scores, and probably take a few wickets.

CLOCKER;401496 said:
S.Beshara 2009/2010 playing 1st X1 Ormond:
207 runs @ 20.7
Highest score 66
17 wickets @ 20.2
Best bowling 4/51.

Taking personalities out of it I suspect he will make a few scores, and probably take a few wickets.

If 207 at 20 and 17 at 20 is the bench mark then no wonder the cmca selectors have trouble picking its top 11............for fark sake they would have 40 players to pick from based on those figures.

Let the lad play and see how he goes, don't judge him now because players adapt differently to different surfaces and situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back