City of Moorabbin Cricket Association 2010/11

Apparently he was at Beuay as of Saturday. Good get for Chelsea, if true. Obviously come up with a few $$$. His record suggests he'll make them a competitive side in the top flight.

Merl, Rd.22 tips:
Hawks
Crows
Eagles
Freo
Felons
Saints
Dogs
Go Dees

Merl's tips,

Uncle Micks blues
Crows
Eagles
Roos
Vins Flagpies
St Klida
Bullies
Tigers

Whether he is at Beauy or Chelsea the lady of the tram told me he would be pulling on Burgers Rockers jumper in a last ditch attempt tp stave off relegation!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Merl

Played Longmuir with Moorabbin West and had a few years at Highett West. Very handy all round cricketer currently playing at Delacombe Park - around the corner from home for him. I wouldn't bother with the "alleged" post, Rich. I've already spoken to Shane today and can assure you it's false on both counts. I'm not chasing him and he's not playing at Aspendale.

Only the ones that have already been mentioned.
Delac to Omega
Manders to Aspendale
Sugar can obviously answer this one, but I'm led to believe Matty Lloyd might play a few more games at ANA. Should be a handy type if he gets a consistent run of games under his belt.

Only the ones that have already been mentioned.
Delac to Omega
Manders to Aspendale
Sugar can obviously answer this one, but I'm led to believe Matty Lloyd might play a few more games at ANA. Should be a handy type if he gets a consistent run of games under his belt.

Yes Lloydy is keen to play as many games as possible, but it all depends on his commitments.

word had it that deal was prepared to travel to aspendale, but not any further towards the main cmca clubs, because he lives down in the frankston region. if im wrong, ill wear it :oops:

aspendale gardens must have signed a different former longmuir player then going by a statement read on a certain social media :confused:

Back