Cmca 2012/13

Yeah I did hear that too. Thanks for the support. Gonna be a tight game I think. Bucc are top flight and the spiders never give up.

RDH you never sling anything on here so we gotta get under your skin somehow!
Good to see elwood improve so much lately, good bunch of fellas down at the beach.

Hopefully we can see squeak get back to fitness and form next year too, lepage we will happy with him back.
Heard on the vine babbs is trying his hand elsewhere? Anyother good youngen and hopefully does something wherever he goes.

Is west bentleigh dropped down now or do we wait for post gf in wooly? They will be back in longy before you know it.
A full season out of casey would help.

Another one i heard is a few bucc boys may leave if they win this weekend. Lets hope thats not the case.

haha.. haven't been around the cmca long enough to make enemies yet, give it some time!

You'd think if Omega get up, they would be almost guaranteed to come up as they would have only spent a couple of seasons down in Wooly, and wouldn't be surprised to see West Bentleigh return after one season down.

Interesting info on BUCC, might give the rest of us a chance!

We'll have some personnel changes down at Elwood (granted we can't talk them out of retirement), which will give some younger players a well deserved opportunity.. Possibly have 3 spinners in the ones next year with Mitch Clarke playing extremely well in our 2's, going to be a freak and only 13 years old, will be a far better spinner than myself.

haha.. haven't been around the cmca long enough to make enemies yet, give it some time!

You'd think if Omega get up, they would be almost guaranteed to come up as they would have only spent a couple of seasons down in Wooly, and wouldn't be surprised to see West Bentleigh return after one season down.

Interesting info on BUCC, might give the rest of us a chance!

We'll have some personnel changes down at Elwood (granted we can't talk them out of retirement), which will give some younger players a well deserved opportunity.. Possibly have 3 spinners in the ones next year with Mitch Clarke playing extremely well in our 2's, going to be a freak and only 13 years old, will be a far better spinner than myself.
Rdh I think 3 spinners would be nice for your club. Something different.As for the uniting players giving everyone a chance if a few leave, I think I recall them losing the granny last year. Will the demons revisit against the discipline spider attack.

If i was involved in BUCC i would be a little concerned when at least 2 players of the Longmuir side playing in a GF the following week are involved in a physical altercation at another CMCA game as a spectator.
A lot is written on this forum based around Uniting and them being looked after by the CMCA due to their relationships with some on the CMCA exec, unfortunately in my opinion this is something that can't be swept under the carpet or even "held off a week" till after the GF.
I don't think anyone is suggesting that the MWCC player/supporter in question wasn't completely out of line but none the less violence broke out at a local game of cricket.
All involved in the altercation must be sanctioned.......

Here Here..... ALL involved MUST be sanctioned

Here Here..... ALL involved MUST be sanctioned
I think so to. I hear there are photos of the uniting players in the altercation where are these photos. Will the two players be suspended for the grand final. Wish I was able to go tonight has I hear since the incident mr Lalor has put a band on all his players talking about the altercation and this weekend.Would be funny to see him in silence when asked questions tonight.

Based on the voluminous evidence provided I hereby find the following:

Sentence: MWCC fined $2000 to be on a good behaviour of 2 years. Player X to be suspended from playing or holding any position or role in any Club for 2 years. MWCC to be docked 12 points for season 2013-14 for their failure to control a member of their club. Any future misconduct involving player X at any MWCC match or function will result in fines and suspensions for MWCC.

BUCC fined $1000 to be on a good behaviour bond for 12 months. Woolnough team deducted 6 points for 2013-2014 season. All players involved suspended sentences of 6 matches for 12 months and if found guilty of any offence will have suspended sentence added to any subsequent sentence during this 12 month period.

Bill Biggs 1 match for destroying a chair.His excuse that it was an accident is not accepted.

Now let's get on with the Grand Finals and good luck to Mark Missen with the live Grand final broadcast. Great idea.
Judge Clocker……

Not bad clocker but only one thing how come the longy players involved dont miss a game. I'm sure punching someone in the face is worst than breaking a chair?
Also with live broadcast maybe the cmca should ask Matty Lloyd to do player interviews and ask him if he could get a camera down now that he on tv.

Facts Only, stop yanking your own chain, you don't deal in facts you peanut, there in this case is two sides of the story which does not make anything you say a FACT.

The Bulldogs only flag was in 1954 that's a fact!

7 days in a week that's a fact!

Molly meldrum likes to kiss men, that's a fact!

So stop thinking your egotistical view is the only one that matters, you're a inbred commission housing moron hiding and that's a fact!

One might think that with your trivial attempt to insult me, you may actually use the correct grammar to do so.

Your prejudiced view and ludicrous rant is a novel way to divert from the FACTS

MWCC will cop their whack FACT
BUCC should seriously be looked at for their involvement FACT

An adult who cannot take a bit of ribbing from a pensioner, decides that he is going to shove his head into a table. Is that a fair and reasonable response?

He then embarks on a one man vendetta and assaults supporters of Uniting, along with innocent bystanders and according to Maggie:

He was provoked; that his head butt did not connect; and he was not put on his backside as if this was some mitigating factor. I am glad that you clarified the threats he made were only directed at one person even though many will tell you otherwise. Maggie did not expand on the nature of the threats, I wonder why?.Probably better as it will do neither party any good.

The fact that Maggie and others are defending this idiot so passionately just exacerbates this matter even further and frankly holds MWCC in a terrible light.

Someone stated that this person was or is a coach? Well if he is a coach, he should immediately have all of his credentials revoked by Cricket Victoria and should be suspended from coaching any team. To think that this idiot could possibly coach juniors is a terrifying thought, and only harms the image of cricket. What happens if a smart arse kid talks back to him, does he head butt the kid? I mean he can argue he was provoked and that would solve everything. How many gutless men have used this excuse when they beat ot kill their girlfriend or wife.

This person is being made out to be the victim and somehow MWCC through some of their misguided supporters and officials are demanding that players from BUCC be suspended, but they refuse to examine their role in this whole affair and the actions of a person who was out of control. He clearly has anger management issues and he needs help and perhaps the club should invest their time and energy in assisting him rather than trying to defend the indefensible.

Not bad clocker but only one thing how come the longy players involved dont miss a game. I'm sure punching someone in the face is worst than breaking a chair?
Also with live broadcast maybe the cmca should ask Matty Lloyd to do player interviews and ask him if he could get a camera down now that he on tv.

Can only confirm that Matthew Lloyd is guest speaker at the CMCA GF lunch at Packer pre-game.

Looking for some constructive honest feedback here on radio broadcast, the game will be called from the Packer pavillion. I have been asked whether we should provide PA system for match call to be heard at front of pavillion, loud enough for local spectators but not on the field. Fact that players would be sitting within earshot makes me think not.

Worthwhile? or would it just give people the sh1ts and if people want to listen to the "hopefully interesting call" they can always turn on their tranny/iphone/tuneinradio app?

The less said about the other matter the better, leave it to the governing body to sort.

Looking for some constructive honest feedback here on radio broadcast, the game will be called from the Packer pavillion. I have been asked whether we should provide PA system for match call to be heard at front of pavillion, loud enough for local spectators but not on the field. Fact that players would be sitting within earshot makes me think not.

Worthwhile? or would it just give people the sh1ts and if people want to listen to the "hopefully interesting call" they can always turn on their tranny/iphone/tuneinradio app?

Hey Jimmy, appreciate the opportunity for feedback re the PA. My opinion is that unless the PA is in a specific area where the volume can be managed, it may be more annoying than it's worth. It would be a difficult thing to do at Packer Park I would think. As you mentioned, you definitely wouldn't want the players to be distracted by it on the ground.

I'd say that enough people will know about the broadcast and there will be a record number of radios at Packer Park this weekend.

I can't wait for the weekend to come and am really looking forward to another cracking final (similar results for Spiders would be Nice).

Can only confirm that Matthew Lloyd is guest speaker at the CMCA GF lunch at Packer pre-game.

The less said about the other matter the better, leave it to the governing body to sort.

Should work well Jimmy if it is not too loud. Now who sings the national anthem?

I would say not to play it aloud. Last week a few voices were a bit too loud as bowlers were letting go of the ball.
Funnily enough it was our supporters, I think someone was mixing cmoores drinks a bit strong.

Its a great idea to have the broadcast, some of us travel an hour to play and not everyone will drive that far.
Most folk in mornington don't go that far on holidays.

And lets be honest, the makita site radios will be everywhere so I strongly doubt a PA will be needed any where.
And missens voice isn't overly quiet. Word has it vorbs is on it too?

Should be up a scaffold like 88.3 for local footy behind the bowlers arm. Where you were sitting last week. With the position u are going to sit you will not get the line of the ball. Up higher you can be like Richie. U are our cmca Richie.Good stuff.

Fantastic reading over the past few days, you have to commend some people for only looking at things through one eye. Having some experience in playing and administration levels of a CMCA club this is how I think things will unfold regardless of who is right or wrong:(very simaler to Clockers take on it)
MW individual will be banned from comp for an extended amount of time.
MW club will be fined and put on a suspended sentence.
BU individuals MAY have suspended sentences to deal with. (dependent on evidence)
BU club MAY have a suspended sentence. (dependent on evidence)
I would be very suprised if the CMCA would deduct points (toothless tigers)
Good luck to the redbacks, it is a great effort to get there, although I feel they will fall short against the all powerful uniting. Could be interesting if the uniting boys are chasing 180 odd on the Sunday though.;);)
Omega should win Wooly, but Unitings twos are definitly the best 2ndXI side since ESBC of about 8-10 years ago with loads of finals experience and should make it a close game.
Good luck to all players who are lucky enough to be playing in grannys this weekend and too the minority of supporters that always go too far, with a few drinks in them, PULL YOUR HEADS IN!!!

An adult who cannot take a bit of ribbing from a pensioner, decides that he is going to shove his head into a table. Is that a fair and reasonable response?

He then embarks on a one man vendetta and assaults supporters of Uniting, along with innocent bystanders and according to Maggie:

He was provoked; that his head butt did not connect; and he was not put on his backside as if this was some mitigating factor. I am glad that you clarified the threats he made were only directed at one person even though many will tell you otherwise. Maggie did not expand on the nature of the threats, I wonder why?.Probably better as it will do neither party any good.

The fact that Maggie and others are defending this idiot so passionately just exacerbates this matter even further and frankly holds MWCC in a terrible light.

Someone stated that this person was or is a coach? Well if he is a coach, he should immediately have all of his credentials revoked by Cricket Victoria and should be suspended from coaching any team. To think that this idiot could possibly coach juniors is a terrifying thought, and only harms the image of cricket. What happens if a smart arse kid talks back to him, does he head butt the kid? I mean he can argue he was provoked and that would solve everything. How many gutless men have used this excuse when they beat ot kill their girlfriend or wife.

This person is being made out to be the victim and somehow MWCC through some of their misguided supporters and officials are demanding that players from BUCC be suspended, but they refuse to examine their role in this whole affair and the actions of a person who was out of control. He clearly has anger management issues and he needs help and perhaps the club should invest their time and energy in assisting him rather than trying to defend the indefensible. [/quote
As said before Clocker your still talking about stuff you know nothing about , your guessing mate i dont mind putting my name to this if i have too, would you ? . Or are you worried that what your saying is wrong and worried about admitting it , nobody at MWCC accepts what happen but fact is i would be asking the scorer if he said anything at all to the MWCC player first before he reacted the way he did and if he says no he has about 4 witnesses , one being a person who was pushed over , that would beg to differ. So as said before get your facts straight before gobbing off . Again nobody at MWCC condones what happened but if there are reasons why it started then they need to be put out there .

As said before Clocker your still talking about stuff you know nothing about , your guessing mate i dont mind putting my name to this if i have too, would you ? . Or are you worried that what your saying is wrong and worried about admitting it , nobody at MWCC accepts what happen but fact is i would be asking the scorer if he said anything at all to the MWCC player first before he reacted the way he did and if he says no he has about 4 witnesses , one being a person who was pushed over , that would beg to differ. So as said before get your facts straight before gobbing off . Again nobody at MWCC condones what happened but if there are reasons why it started then they need to be put out there .

Wake up Maggie I think I've got something to say to you . . . . You are making yourself and MWCC look more ordinary with every post.

‘nobody at MWCC accepts what happen but fact is i would be asking the scorer if he said anything at all to the MWCC player first before he reacted the way he did’

You really are a moron Maggie.You obviously accept what happened based on your post. I mean do you hold a position at the club, because if you do, then seriously step away, and step away now. Read what you write. You are justifying the acts of a person who has a serious anger management issue, who was out of control based on a comment that was made by an elderly gentleman. Is this what MWCC believes and tells its juniors and club members how to respond? What sort of example are you setting? What the hell is going on at MWCC?

Do yourself and the MWCC a favour and shut the f*** up, because everytime you post, you make your club sound like a bunch of ferals.

Some great reading on here the last few days.
On another note, was the Knights Award last night, and if so who won what?

Couldn't agree more Clocker and PP, I think Maggie should open the window to the comission flat now and take in the cool breeze..........no one is saying the scorer, the kid or the 2 BUCC players are completely innocent, but the tools actions on the back of these comments can not be justified one bit, imagine if every player lashed out every time some said something they didn't like!! It happens 20+ times every Saturday, that's a lot of kids assaulted, a lot of head butts.

Ban him and fine West because clearly they think his actions were justified and they needs to understand it wasn't.

What was the West Coach name from last year? And who were the two Uniting players in question?

Seen on Fb this morning Golf.

Dolman 15
Richards 14
Shiroman 12

Devereaux
Richards
Krotofil
Biggs wk/c
Lalor vc
Manders
Perera
De Silva