CMCA - City of Moorabbin

Re: CMCA - City of Moorabbin

Burger;232875 said:
Teams must be getting to close to signing all these new recruits, what of the rumours on this & other forums.. Any new faces appeared at training yet fella's?

What about departing players, any of note apart from "the Great" M Flahive returning to his spiritual home land after a snatch & grab mission with E Sandy PS- Cost me slab Lazza', as I punted you wouldn't return..:cool:

Snatch & grab mission? Would you prefer I stayed on another year like your good self did at Le Page? It was always going to be a 1 year experiment and most knew that. Was just fortunate enough to play in a premiership.
Who'd you have bet with? Speculation on ANA's guestbook is I won't be going back, so you're still a chance according to them. I'd be interested to know who comes up with this crap.

Had bet with Charlie after the GF in March, forgot you lived with him so he probably would have known.. Ah well I will be helping him drink it:D

Don't read ANA guestbook, full of wankers who post under others names.. Gutless!!

Any new recuits down at HW?

Burger;232879 said:
Had bet with Charlie after the GF in March, forgot you lived with him so he probably would have known.. Ah well I will be helping him drink it:D

Don't read ANA guestbook, full of wankers who post under others names.. Gutless!!

Any new recuits down at HW?

Geez Burg '' full of wankers '' is a bit harsh.
I bet you've had good look over the years, at least ANA's guestbook is controlled by their administrator, unlike others who have had to close down due to laziness by their club personal.
The CMCA couldn't even run a guestbook properly, Union's had to shut down due to an over 60's fool who had just learned about computers.
I'm sure if you looked at the stats, there are alot of people who take a look at ANA'S, this is good publicity for their club providing its controlled.

By the way the person who claims to be Damien Krotofil is actually not him at all, it is some gutless knob who can't put hes real name to the crap he talks.
I now who it is, and people in glass house should not throw stones.

Hey Burger, are you going to have a fair dinkum crack in LS this year or are you there to make up the numbers like BRUDAR lol.
No referance that you have made up the numbers in the past (just asking).
And to Mick you have no problems about stepping down a grade this year, did you rate the step up in LS and what were the notable difference between WS and Ls.

Easy Pup,
Think I told you, a few 1 dayers before the break & see what happens after that.. Dont forget I know how to get you out cheaply, as poven the last 5 times have got you for a duck most times.. 1 of which was a pearler of a catch too..;)
PS-Hows the alzheimer's...:eek::rolleyes::confused:

Archie, Yes full of wankers to scared to own up to their big mouths (similar on most forums) looked at it ages ago, only person who puts his names to his comments is Sugar.. !!

As I know who the most recent topics have come from Mick/Pup (and "X"who I thought was Buddha).. I have posted, wouldn't have otherwise

Trust me I know the debate reagarding club website popularity/hits Vs people with to much time on their hands, & posting under others aliases..

Which leads me to ask who are you AR??

Well come on, Brett. The world wants to know who this spineless character is. I'm sure Buddhs would like to know who's stirring up the pot under his name. You've become very aggressive about since claiming it was just banter in an earlier post.

In answer to your question of the step up, I think the answer is pretty obvious in the lack of success from Woolnough teams coming up - ANA & West Bentleigh the exceptions. Most don't have the depth to compete at Longmuir level. There's some pretty handy cricketers running around in Woolnough, but no club boasts enough talent to threaten in the top grade - probably why Edi/Asp as the stand out side last season weren't prepared to go up. As for having no problems stepping down, that's not entirely accurate. I gain nothing out of going backwards, but unfortunately the lack of success and structure at HW has seen them struggle considerably. As someone who's spent my whole life at the club, I felt it was the right thing to do. Would much prefer to be playing in the top flight and learning from the older heads as opposed to being the senior statesman at a struggling club.

Burgs - agree about the ANA website comments. Archie is clearly an ANA man as he's taken the comment personally. Failed to realise the statement was in relation to those who post without putting their name to them, not the ANA folk being wankers.

UM - Are you going to be allowed to wear the skivvy back at HW?

Burgur - Are you going to be involved in the resurgence of afternoon tea at HC?

Pup - Permanent move down Casey way or is it 'show me the money' and back to BU in 09/10?

ANA Hater - Which club are you from and why do you love ANA?

Then why did you burger?

I'm on to your every move son, watching like a hawk, waiting to see if u've realised some potential...

Now lets not make the same mistake twice and reply by saying that you're not going to reply...

Ana hater, i am not going for money at all and thats the honest truth.
At the interview they asked me how much i want and i said i had not thought of any money.
I went to gain coaching experience and credentials, i don't care about money i enjoy the game and the the pressure that comes with leadership.
For me to say i am getting nothing would be an absolute lie but what i am getting is basically just covering exspense and the work that is involved in the position which is probably 10hrs a week at training and preparation.

Burger i do remember your stance on this year at centrals (sorry pal) as to the duck theory, i have struggled against centrals. But you have never done so well yourself against Uniting.
I learn't a thing or two at the Krusher days. lol :D

To Mick you have given great service at HW, my question to you. And not a personal attack at all, or a question for anyone out there.
Where is the line drawn when a player no longer owes hes club anything, for you was it last season when you went to ESBC. Did you feel that personally you had earn't the right to be some what (selfish) some might say, perhaps some would say (look after your own interest first).
To give yourself an opportunity to win a flag and to particpate in Longmuir, i actually thought you might have gone sooner.

And regarding MISTER 'X' Buddha approached me the other night, saying he had heard about the banter on this forum.
He said to my face he was not behind the source titled DAMIEN KROTOFIL, he dropped a name on who it is and he was very certain of who it is.

Initials

T.M

So do you see my position that i am in.@|

Take care, and if anyone gets a chance head to the Telstra Dome in the next 2 weeks to see one of the AFL's greatest players play hes final game (35)

SIR ROBERT HARVEY

The man who has danced so many rings around so many opponets what a star.

Dont forget last year as well Pup.. "0" with a Mark Waugh like take in the corden..;)

Don't know which games you've been watching I have done ok vs Uniting over the years.. except the pair I got about 6 years ago, thanks Chubba!! (he was far-ken impossible to play with a 2 piece..:confused::confused:!!).. only was to describe a pair is character building:cool:

As for your guess on who the imposter DK, i reckon i have a fair idea & can say your guess is miles off..

Call me for a chat..if you want to know more??

Timmy Malane is an A grade sh1t-stirrer and knows Buddhs well enough to be able to post up garbage. Not so sure he'd actually do it though.

Brett. I hadn't earnt any right to be selfish. People can make up their own minds on when a line can be drawn. I wasn't happy and I made a decision to leave. I regret making it for the reasons I did, but for the experience gained I wouldn't change a thing. It must also be said that I have greater bonds with some of the East Sandy folk that I don't have at HW. Many of the personnel involved at HW are lucky to have been there 10yrs. A sad state of affairs from a club perspective, but good to see it surviving.

Mr Mass Cambios/Moderator don't you think you are been a little heavy handed given it is a public forum, i mean nothing wrong with your card system i felt the full front of it which i have learnt from which a a couple others from the cmca also could do the same.
But please don't punish the rest who actually have something meaningful to contribute to this site as they were unable to control the likes of me & a few others.
All for the card system but don't ban the thread.

Kind regards.:D

Hey guys just moved across town and looking for a new club.

Anyone want to give me a heads up on the better clubs both on and off the field.

I have been captain coach from my old club and should have won the last 3 A-grade flags. We won 2 and because of weather and an admin mistake we drew and therefore the flag was awarded to the team we played. We dominated this game but that's cricket. Just want to fit in and be told what to do by another skipper as I am tired of doing everything on and off the field.

Top order bat looking for a new club!!

old hack;356182 said:
Hey guys just moved across town and looking for a new club.

Anyone want to give me a heads up on the better clubs both on and off the field.

I have been captain coach from my old club and should have won the last 3 A-grade flags. We won 2 and because of weather and an admin mistake we drew and therefore the flag was awarded to the team we played. We dominated this game but that's cricket. Just want to fit in and be told what to do by another skipper as I am tired of doing everything on and off the field.

Top order bat looking for a new club!!

So you wont be gracing our fields anymore Dave?

seems that way mate too far to travel now.

takes me an hour to get to the club in peak hour and also 40 minutes normally.

Back