CMCA- Ommies to remain in top grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CMCA- Ommies to remain in top grade

I am wrapped with Grimes got $20 on him at $31 a month or so back.

Out of all the Nab players and those who are eligable he is smashing them with avg disposals.

It should be on your league website pal, but it is normally the 1st Saturday of October.
Question for you, when does day light savings kick in this year is it a month earlier.

brett;355653 said:
It should be on your league website pal, but it is normally the 1st Saturday of October.
Question for you, when does day light savings kick in this year is it a month earlier.

Brett,

Turn it up mate, league web site, '' what league web site '' the CMCA'S hasn't been updated for as long as you've been in the other comp.
Speaking of which, can you let all your admirers know where young Manders is playing, by that i mean, what club?
Its not true that he's going to MM's is it? If true, you might have to watch the salary cap !!!!

:D

east sandy won't need luke manders to get another flag, they still have plenty of top quality cricketers, he might of bowled well in a gf, but his batting is still along way off being a good batsmen........

just a quiet reminder.
manders is 17.
he could be the best bat longmuir has ever seen.
has at least another 20 years ahead of him if he continues in longy.
anyone else remember the last 17 year old that made 60 in a gf when he was 16 and took 5 for in a granny the next year when he was 17?
if he stays in longy(which he isnt) he could be the best ever in longy.
big call i know, but anyone that has seen him bat when he is in form, would agree.
think im qualified to say this because i had the displeasure of bowling to him in the back yard hours on end, when we were 10.
lets see how he does this year in ddca
then see all the clubs scrambling to sign him for the year after.

apart from manders,
any big moves in the off season?

Nice to see a bit of new blood on the forum but Arch my old mate I have a new project for us.

Jimmy is advertising for a couple of sports presenters for his local radio show of a Sat arvo and Sunday morning.

Can't you just see the lights camera action 'The Archie & Old Merl sports show".

We could get on there and dissect the days play, stretch the boundaries so to speak as to what we could say.

Could get the forumsters on as special guest unmask a few and generally liven up southern radio land.Might even get Blairy in early on just to put him out of his misery.

I see the Poms are batting and have lost a couple as like Merl they near the magical 3 figures!

No soapbox tonight Adam are you still basking in the glory of your Jack Grimes prediction.

Until next time ..................... Merlot

winkipop;355745 said:
Brett,

Turn it up mate, league web site, '' what league web site '' the CMCA'S hasn't been updated for as long as you've been in the other comp.
Speaking of which, can you let all your admirers know where young Manders is playing, by that i mean, what club?
Its not true that he's going to MM's is it? If true, you might have to watch the salary cap !!!!

:D

Winki Winki , pal i was been fesicious.

Mordialloc is were young Manders will be playing.

I would love to have him at the MM's but we have enough to work with at the moment.

mas cambios;355775 said:

Mas the main man,

I cannot believe that after all your high and mighty stuff the other week, you have now done exactly what Uncle Mick used to continually do to poor brett. We accept that he can't spell, i think even Mick has moved beyond this (especially with his latest batch of alias').

Nice touch with your link there, one can only imagine how many pommy girls suffer from this with the kingdom's general aversion to showers, soap, etc.

Before this post attract's your hastily produced redski, please take a moment to do the unenglish thing and simply relax and take it all in your stride.

Happy folding or scrunching

Quilton;355827 said:
Mas the main man,

I cannot believe that after all your high and mighty stuff the other week, you have now done exactly what Uncle Mick used to continually do to poor brett. We accept that he can't spell, i think even Mick has moved beyond this (especially with his latest batch of alias').

Nice touch with your link there, one can only imagine how many pommy girls suffer from this with the kingdom's general aversion to showers, soap, etc.

Before this post attract's your hastily produced redski, please take a moment to do the unenglish thing and simply relax and take it all in your stride.

Happy folding or scrunching

Pull your head in you gutless moron. I don't post under any alias.

He makes a very valid point though.

Mas you should be yellow carded for trying to flair something up.
Have to agree with QUILTON 100%

Uncle Mick,

Welcome back it is good to hear your voice but the new Merl will not comment on some comments.

I will say just what is an alias as some people know who some people are such as yourself,and others think they know, and I am driving Blairy and a few others nuts as to who I am.It doesn't matter who is who the forum is a bit of fun and I certainly won't be stepping over the mark or as you have advised me on several occassions not to fall in replying to some comments.

I have had a reprieve as I stride through the nervous nineties and look forward to our new radio show!

As I raise the bat for the century I look forward to joining Adam in the Long Room for a celebratory drink

Until next time ............................. Merlot

Congrats on the milestone, Merl. Not a flawless knock, but certainly littered with some classy shots. May there be many more to come.

Merlot,

I too must take my hat off to your great innings, 100 in one's language is a great effort.
It takes me back to the good old days when you used to change the game off your own hand.
Just when you thought the ole Merl was in trouble, wham a game changing stroke and the ton is up.
To celebrate this milestone i've penned a little story just for the occasion.

Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie,out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine.

It's a beautiful day and love is in the air.

Marie leans over to Pierre and says, ' Pierre , kiss me!'
Pierre grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie's lips..
'What are you doing, Pierre ?' says the startled Marie.
'I am Pierre, ze Franch fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I have red wine!'

She smiles and they start kissing.Things began to heat up a little and Marie says, ' Pierre , kiss me lower.'
Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnayand pours it on her breasts.
' Pierre ! What are you doing now?' asks the bewildered Marie.
'I am Pierre, ze Franch fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I have white wine!'
She giggles and they resume their passionate interlude: and things really steam up.

Marie leans close to his ear and whispers softly and huskily, ' Pierre , kiss me much much lower!'
Pierre rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap.
He then strikes a match and sets fire to the cognac.
Marie shrieks and dives into the River Seine.Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms into the air and screams
furiously, 'PIERRE , WHAT THE F*#@K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?
Our 'hero' stands, hands on hips and says defiantly, 'I am Pierre, ze Franch fighter pilot! If I go down, I go down in flames!'

Howdy all, How the hell has everyone been.. long time no speak!!

Looked on here a few weeks back & it was all over.. Now back again??
First time i have ever seen the ump change his mind, maybe Dougie Lovell might call me back back after the howler about 7 years ago Vs The gold Caps.. (hit in the head, Rossy cathes me at gully, Dougie gives me out, showed dougie the seem mark on my forehead after the days play & he said ooops.. you want a beer...)

Any rumours doing the rounds??

been interstate a bit lately not up with all the goss?

Have heard a few players (i know of 4) are now going round with a price tag attached, if the figures I've heard are true, a few blokes need a good look in the mirror... LADS it's park cricket !!

As for the Centrals question back a page or so, they have a few kids coming along.. Maybe just a bit young to have a real effect in Longy, but definate potential & would say they will get a bit more of a go in Walnut which can only be good for the future...

May get to face that left arm off spiner again... U'mmmm think his name was (the one & only) our forum superstar Uncle Mick...
PS- Heard you have joined fatherhood with the Lil takka arriving, all going well?? congrats to you & Amber.. Boy/ girl,Name?? hows the 3 hrs sleep treating you??

Ah well good to speak again lads-

I look forward to some more Banter as we lead into October!!

Cheer Cheer the good old two blues

Ah well, keep up the info

Uncle Mick,

Thanks for the acknowledgement and I wouldn't have got there without your valuable assistance in the partnership!

Archie,

An oldie but a goodie and it has been a while since the last ton.
What do you think about our new radio show possibility maybe we could make it a trio and get Uncle Mick in on the act?

Burger Bourbon

Good to have you back, some had you dead.
Where are the Burger bourbon odds,what's happened to Buddy and your Hawks and what are the Rockers up to?so many questions we await the answers.

Poms are struggling as we near 600.

Blairy where are you?Are you any closer to solving the puzzle?

Until next time.......................... Merlot

Good to see that Mick has been able to mastermind the return of the CMCA BigCricket forum.

Merlot, this would no doubt please you almost as much as the on-field success of the Demons... and yes it was me pumping up Grimesy's tyres. Glad to see the CMCA isn't the only competition governing body that rates my opinions. :p

As for the coaching rumour, yes I do believe that our coach of last season has been appointed at the club with the same green & gold colours, which means that he won't have to change his uniform. Surprisingly, I hear he isn't too fazed about the departure of Ano due to his age.

Adam,

i have had a few Merlot's since the big win over the rudderlees Port mob.

Do we keep winning or go the priority pick?Locked in the horns of a delima?

You have been well respected and a source of great information since the early days of the infamous guest book,that you know who closed down.

Any chance you know when the CMCA AGM is being held seeing that my good friend Clocker says it is classified information!

I hope the new new Archie & Merlot sports show won't under cut your successful you tube show with the new tribunal in waiting chairman Phil or maybe you and chairman Phil could just outbid us and get on the main stream instead of you tube.

Did Elwood dig into Hughes & Hickcox war bonds to lure the coach away or was it the thought of the white pointers every second game too much to refuse.Maybe it is the new Taj Mahal they are building instead of those dog boxes that have been around for far too long.

Also I am sure your left arm flighted deliveries would have removed one of those two pommy bunnies at the business end of proceedings the other morning.

It is now well past my bed time ........ until next time .................Merlot

Sugar;356396 said:
Good to see that Mick has been able to mastermind the return of the CMCA BigCricket forum.

Merlot, this would no doubt please you almost as much as the on-field success of the Demons... and yes it was me pumping up Grimesy's tyres. Glad to see the CMCA isn't the only competition governing body that rates my opinions. :p

As for the coaching rumour, yes I do believe that our coach of last season has been appointed at the club with the same green & gold colours, which means that he won't have to change his uniform. Surprisingly, I hear he isn't too fazed about the departure of Ano due to his age.

I hear you have picked a left arm quick from the lovely island of Sri Lanka? Any truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back