You are assuming International borders will re-open in the near future. I suspect that may not happen until 2021, so the availability of international players becomes a moot point. Some ordinary players may find that they are in demand, and could get a decent pay day.Working on the proviso next season is not directly affected, some areas that could be critical are;
1. Local business support- many of our local sponsors will be hurting through this.
2. Airfares??? O/S players may have substantial flight cost increased.
3. Paid players, will be a few clubs looking at restructuring payments perhaps to incentives ahead of retainers.
4. Council pavilion and ground costs - I believe early indications in Kingston at least are that relief will be provided.
5. CSB affiliation fees - they made noises about having a balance to cover extraordinary events- this seems to be extraordinary.
Any others North?