Darwin & District Cricket - 2012

Northern Territory Cricket Selectors are pleased to announce the NT Strike team who will represent the Northern Territory at the Australian Cricket Country Championships in January. The final 13 were announced following observations at club cricket games throughout the year as well as during the Calder Shield.

WHAT! Chatto one game DUCK! Garner and Gibson come on be serious!

Hello everyone,
I couldn't find much info for this question, so I decided to ask for tips on taking care of badminton shoes. I want to know that when you finish playing badminton, do you just put your shoes away, or do you have to do something?

lick them like u lick cane toads you freak

Sammy Mitch Raymond H Tim Feehan nick berry Ash Williams Lavers and Joel Abraham Stevie Regan made runs and wickets

Mitchell - Unavailable
Raymond H - Unavailable
Nick Berry - Unavailable
Ash Williams - Unavailable
Lavers - Unavailable
Abraham - New Zealand/Unavailable
Stevie Regan - Unavailable

Tim Feehan - In front of Garner potentially, in front of Gibson no.

I am not sure if Regan is unavailable, I heard that no-one contacted him

Hmm, the captain of the side is meant to ring together players for the Calder Shield, can't remember if Regs was available for that. The question from what I was asked and generally asked players was if they were available for the Calder and also for Country Champs. Interesting though.

Sorry that was originally meant to read, I got asked by NT Cricket to select players from Darwin as the A grade skipper who I thought would be available to play Calder Shield and/or Strike. So basically I asked my entire A grade side and several two's players. I'm not sure how it operated with other teams and their captains asking players to play, but I then put all those players who were available forward and it goes from there.

Back