Darwin & District Cricket - 2012

Chatto is playing 2nds witch is rubbish! there 1s comp is rubbish have a look at whos playing there, come on they wouldnt get a game for southern disticts b grade side some of them!

Ah old Mong, contributing absolutely nothing to the conversation as per usual. What are you doing Sunday, want to come down and net bowl at 9:30am? I'm tipping the quality of deliveries won't be better than your last post.

Ah old Mong, contributing absolutely nothing to the conversation as per usual. What are you doing Sunday, want to come down and net bowl at 9:30am? I'm tipping the quality of deliveries won't be better than your last post.

come down for a laugh at you thats about it! sunday morning sessions wont help you, only thing that would improve your game is a brick to the head! whos gonna be bowling down there? you and sam gibson some great practice! might need to get 4 bowling machines to cater for all the bats you guys have selcted!

come down for a laugh at you thats about it! sunday morning sessions wont help you, only thing that would improve your game is a brick to the head! whos gonna be bowling down there? you and sam gibson some great practice! might need to get 4 bowling machines to cater for all the bats you guys have selcted!

Wouldn't expect anything less, can point out everything that is wrong but when asked to give a hand and do something for cricket you go missing, you are otherwise known as a coward.

U17's are sitting 4th with 2 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw with a round to go. Could potentially push into third if results go their way, last match is against Tasmania. Lachly Griffiths has 11 wickets and Patrick Pisel 166 runs (160* came in today'ss draw).

On another note, Andrew Ramsay has resigned as CEO of NT Cricket.

One of your sponsors who employs Calkin is going to sponsor PINT. Part of the condition is he goes to play for PINT as well, apparently there is some coin in it for him from the sponsor too.

Is this the same sponsor who has gone bankrupt still owing the cricket club money and I hear the footy club over 10K in sponsorship money? Same guy may have even fled Darwin as he is been chased for money. Good luck with that one!! Calkin will remain at the Tigers!

Back