DVCA Barclay Reserve

Re: DVCA Barclay Reserve

100% BULL;375604 said:
Can anyone shed any light on Diamo's all out for 32 on the weekend? Cant believe a team that includes Rutt, Milner & Davies only managed 32 with no one getting double figures. Looks like Turners had a day out as well.

Probably the most amazing thing is there was not one duck in the whole innings!

Hoggy;376721 said:
WE WON!!!

For the first time since December 6, I've played in a win!

Good stuff hoggy! Well deserved! See what happens when Quinno doesnt play in the team! :p

turtz31;377264 said:
Good stuff hoggy! Well deserved! See what happens when Quinno doesnt play in the team! :p

I've carried that side! Leading run scorer for that side, and I have played 1 less game.

Hoggy;377355 said:
Yeah but how many wickets have you got?

Hoggy you may have had a good year with the ball, but you throw it! And you are the one that prides yourself on your batting, and you have been as useful as sweat holes in a condom!

i think macleod a fine club, if anything playing there is more then enjoyable. i look forward to playing them and they knocked off riverside by a run so they cant be to bad, doherty took 5 im guessing riverside had alot of players out to let someone like him take 5. hes just a kid. shouldnt be playin twos anyway. and diamo are struggling now, a couple of losses not even in the 4 whats happend o them they have a great side mark phelan is an absolout gun!

Back