DVCA: Barclay Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA: Barclay Shield

vinnie bolzano;338554 said:
luke peterson is fat,washed up and cant walk...the 430 might have been a good feat in the lower grades..but well done..however it doesnt change the fact you are a sook and retired from a sore back.nothing changes you still played for mill park...yukkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

430 makes Luke Peterson look like Mr Universe.:D

Settle down ladies...

Senior Preso night is on tonight - As a bowler myself I'm tipping Baker to take out the Christensen medal ahead of any batsman, based on the fact that Minney would be his closest rival and his side finished second last whereas Baker will probably lead his side to a flag.

Anyone else got any thoughts?

luke peterson is fat,washed up and cant walk...the 430 might have been a good feat in the lower grades..but well done..however it doesnt change the fact you are a sook and retired from a sore back.nothing changes you still played for mill park...yukkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke's a nice bloke, and 430King isn't Luke Petersen anyway, peanut.

Just for the record it was 447 n.o!

bradfromeltham;338783 said:
I recon the order of votes will look something like this

P.Baker 17
M.Minney 15
S.Gibbs 14
J.Witcher 13

C,mon Snowy Minney will get minimum 16,Whitcher maximum 16 and Bakes 11.
They cant count round 5 when there was a washout.I'd love to be wrong cause Bakes would be a deservered winner,either 3 for that matter.Good luck to all involved.

Hey dickhead 430king is not Luke Peterson for a start.And who are you to start getting personal on this forum.If that was me you were bagging I would hunt you down and give you a decent F#$@%ing hiding.You coward!

cold case;338803 said:
They cant count round 5 when there was a washout.I'd love to be wrong cause Bakes would be a deservered winner,either 3 for that matter.Good luck to all involved.

Interesting how accurate you are big fella, and they did count round 5.

Still I think deserved winners

Settle down ladies...

Senior Preso night is on tonight - As a bowler myself I'm tipping Baker to take out the Christensen medal ahead of any batsman, based on the fact that Minney would be his closest rival and his side finished second last whereas Baker will probably lead his side to a flag.

Anyone else got any thoughts?

cold case;338803 said:

Spot on big fella, did you have some inside information on the count.

bradfromeltham;338783 said:
I recon the order of votes will look something like this

P.Baker 17
M.Minney 15
S.Gibbs 14
J.Witcher 13

the valley of excitment;339316 said:
here come the wanderers!

Congratulations Wanderers, welcome to the big time. This is where the hard work begins for you blokes. I popped up there for a while yesterday and I must say the standard wasn't great, but it was definitely more exciting than the Barclay Grand Final You'll have a lot of hard work to stay up.

cold case;338803 said:

Interesting how accurate you are big fella, and they did count round 5.

Still I think deserved winners

The430king;339474 said:
Silly question,
but has the Barclay Shield presso taken place yet? Who won the medal?
I haven't heard anythihng about it

cold case;338803 said:

The430king;339474 said:

no information just a bit of research.I find it strange that round 5 was counted
when only 1 day was played.Is bakes destined not to win the medal?Not that they mean much but possibly the best player not to have won one.Ah well he now has a Barclay flag and a chance next year to have another dip at it.

the valley of excitment;339316 said:
here come the wanderers!

Congratulations Wanderers, welcome to the big time. This is where the hard work begins for you blokes. I popped up there for a while yesterday and I must say the standard wasn't great, but it was definitely more exciting than the Barclay Grand Final You'll have a lot of hard work to stay up.

cold case;339889 said:
no information just a bit of research.I find it strange that round 5 was counted
when only 1 day was played.Is bakes destined not to win the medal?Not that they mean much but possibly the best player not to have won one.Ah well he now has a Barclay flag and a chance next year to have another dip at it.

I would believe you about Bakes. I heard he gave you a bit of a headache.

The430king;339474 said:
Silly question,
but has the Barclay Shield presso taken place yet? Who won the medal?
I haven't heard anythihng about it

The430king;340213 said:

he certainly did.Weve been in contact and all is good.I'm tipping a few onlookers were a bit warm and fuzzy inside when it happened and thats all good as well

cold case;340272 said:
he certainly did.Weve been in contact and all is good.I'm tipping a few onlookers were a bit warm and fuzzy inside when it happened and thats all good as well

A bit of man-love going on down there is there? Congratulations to the boys at Mernda, it just goes to show, that a side on paper means jack s... Although they have a good side, they don't appear to be a team full of superstars. They seem to be a very close unit, and deserve a win! The only shame about it is that Snowy got a chance to get on SEN and tell everyone whoe good Mernda (he) was!

The430king;339474 said:

cold case;339889 said:

The430king;340213 said:

cold case;340272 said:

A bit of man-love going on down there is there? Congratulations to the boys at Mernda, it just goes to show, that a side on paper means jack s... Although they have a good side, they don't appear to be a team full of superstars. They seem to be a very close unit, and deserve a win! The only shame about it is that Snowy got a chance to get on SEN and tell everyone whoe good Mernda (he) was!

CricketBox;343360 said:
With full sides in it would go Lower Eltham, Plenty and then Stars.

i think you have the top 3 right there. just seem's that lower eltham and plenty bat deeper then stars, who can be bowled out quite cheaply.

Our batting line up has lost alot of senior players the last 2 years in Paves, Winnie and with malf retiring this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back