DVCA - C grade and below

Re: DVCA - C grade and below

FieldingAllrounder;285763 said:
The Mill Park F Grader's were in a good position to go to top of the ladder, however the rain denied them a possible maximum points against top of the ladder Riverside. (MP 312 RV 1/21 overnight).

With a team made up of blokes that have played in as high as Money Shield, they are one to look out for.

and even barclay shield for that matter. mill park F grade will be hard to beat.

FieldingAllrounder;285763 said:
The Mill Park F Grader's were in a good position to go to top of the ladder, however the rain denied them a possible maximum points against top of the ladder Riverside. (MP 312 RV 1/21 overnight).

With a team made up of blokes that have played in as high as Money Shield, they are one to look out for.

Mill parks f grade and g grade should win the flags its their bloddy 3rds n 4ths in a 6ths and 7ths comp against mainly 13 year olds.

got a few;286159 said:
Mill parks f grade and g grade should win the flags its their bloddy 3rds n 4ths in a 6ths and 7ths comp against mainly 13 year olds.

for your information it wasnt mill parks choice to field their teams in them grades in fact the diamond valley executives wouldnt allow the teams to be placed higher due to previous seasons ladder positions. this year mill park recruited a few blokes so obviously players from 1s and 2s in previous years get filtered down.
and to say 6ths and 7ths comp, other then diamond creek i dont think any
6ths play in them divisions. its senior cricket still, if you cant play it because you're too young then dont. stick to your juniors until youre ready to play against men.

Player to watch out for, he goes by the name of Ryan McLaughlin, he currently plays in NEWCC's 4/5's sides, he is consistently making runs and usually opening the bowling. Future star.

Another is Anthony Natsis. also known as (Grimace, the McDonalds character) he is a explosive opening batsmen that knows where the boundary is. He has made a few runs highlited by a high 70's 2 games ago. A definite star at the moment. also handy keeper.

No Good at cricket;286329 said:
Player to watch out for, he goes by the name of Ryan McLaughlin, he currently plays in NEWCC's 4/5's sides, he is consistently making runs and usually opening the bowling. Future star.

Another is Anthony Natsis. also known as (Grimace, the McDonalds character) he is a explosive opening batsmen that knows where the boundary is. He has made a few runs highlited by a high 70's 2 games ago. A definite star at the moment. also handy keeper.

There is only one Grimace mate, and that is Adriel Reddy. I'd say look out for him but he never shows up to any games anyway.

No Good at cricket;286329 said:

Mate you probably are "No Good At Cricket" if you think ol' Ryan Mac is the goods.
But a rumour is going around, he might be getting a promotion this week ;)

Ur a funny man Ryan McLaughlin, can't wait for the day you will pull on the 1XI shirt with me, I will be waiting for you.
Maybe this year ???

no good at cricket;286998 said:
ur a funny man ryan mclaughlin, can't wait for the day you will pull on the 1xi shirt with me, i will be waiting for you.
Maybe this year ???

dizzee rascallll!!!!!

I was out 2nd ball today, caught off the glove. Everyone went up but Corby didnt give me out!! super!
am on 19* at the moment hopefully me and milly can put on some runs and chase down that 130! (3/51 at the moment)

No Good at cricket;287948 said:
should of walked chini :)

haha nah brother. next week i might not be out but be given out so you have to take your chances when they come!

sort of like what happened to you yesterday, you weren't out!!!!!!

NEWCC (L);287950 said:
haha nah brother. next week i might not be out but be given out so you have to take your chances when they come!

sort of like what happened to you yesterday, you weren't out!!!!!!

Point taken ;)
that probably was the worst decision i have ever been apart of. :mad:
this iswhat my face looked like:eek: when he gave me out

can hit the ball!;289137 said:
any of u fellas had a look at the sth morang
H grade side?
a bunch of youngesters and travelling along very nicely....

supposed to play them a few weeks ago, but due to unavailbilities, MP had to forfeit.

They are doing quite well, but i wouldn't underate the MP 5ths, some young fellas but also some very experienced cricketers.

Will be good to play the Morangers in a few weeks time (thats if I get dropped).

bundooras 4th side in e grade is travelling along very nicely, with 2 outright wins under choppers super captaining.

mid wicket;289178 said:
bundooras 4th side in e grade is travelling along very nicely, with 2 outright wins under choppers super captaining.

He obviously hasn't given you a bake yet young fella...:D

oi fellas watch this Mitch Taplin kid from bundoora.
he's playing 16's and E-grade as well I think and bowls absolute heat. I shat em last year when I unfortunately had to face him. Look out for the stud

FieldingAllrounder;289166 said:
supposed to play them a few weeks ago, but due to unavailbilities, MP had to forfeit.

They are doing quite well, but i wouldn't underate the MP 5ths, some young fellas but also some very experienced cricketers.

Will be good to play the Morangers in a few weeks time (thats if I get dropped).

You have no chance of being dropped my lanky friend...How many sides have players of your distruction ? A man that can tear any attack apart single handed. And have the hitting power of 6 men...I could watch you play cricket all day, in the field your explosive running power your ability to catch a skying ball is a credit to you how hard you work at training..:D

If you get 3 wickets this week my shout big fella..

The Wizz;289648 said:
You have no chance of being dropped my lanky friend...How many sides have players of your distruction ? A man that can tear any attack apart single handed. And have the hitting power of 6 men...I could watch you play cricket all day, in the field your explosive running power your ability to catch a skying ball is a credit to you how hard you work at training..:D

If you get 3 wickets this week my shout big fella..

Haha, the Wizz has delievered, there's nothing that I could probably disagree about there except; would that be 6 midgets?

Ill try and get the 3, then you'll all hear about it on Saturday night. :D

Back