DVCA - C grade and below

Re: DVCA - C grade and below

NEWCC (L);289497 said:
oi fellas watch this Mitch Taplin kid from bundoora.
he's playing 16's and E-grade as well I think and bowls absolute heat. I shat em last year when I unfortunately had to face him. Look out for the stud

hahaha get real, its ryan mclaughlin you have to look out for boys.
if it wasnt for commitments to his up-and-coming band, he'd be in at least victoria by now. ;)

defiantly the danger man is the Sunday cricketer, Matt Duckworth. He was playin in our ones at the end of last year as we managed to recruit him from Panton Hill. He smashed the Bundoora bowling attack around to be controversially run out for a well made 139. 110 of those were made off 28 overs last week. He is also probably the second best keeper i have seen play the game locally.

If he took cricket seriously he would be playin ones easily.

No Good at cricket;290216 said:
defiantly the danger man is the Sunday cricketer, Matt Duckworth. He was playin in our ones at the end of last year as we managed to recruit him from Panton Hill. He smashed the Bundoora bowling attack around to be controversially run out for a well made 139. 110 of those were made off 28 overs last week. He is also probably the second best keeper i have seen play the game locally.

http://mycricket.cricket.com.au/common/pages/public/rv/ChampionPlayer.aspx?entityid=19

boys just have a squiz there...
I'm on the way up!

The chini ranking number 6 in F grade, now thats impressive. forget all your Pontings and Husseys, McLaughlin is a name of the future in Australian cricket. :D

No Good at cricket;290216 said:

i agree, he tore us apart. kasey may is shattered he dropped him early off my bowling as he didnt give another chance after that and just smacked everything. very unlucky to be run out by the captain, who probably should of done the team thing and taken the walk. great performance by duckworth though, playing well below his standard

No Good at cricket;290355 said:
The chini ranking number 6 in F grade, now thats impressive. forget all your Pontings and Husseys, McLaughlin is a name of the future in Australian cricket. :D

ryan mclaughlin - absolute superstar

The lower grade Mill Park team's are doing alright for themselves, all of them in the top 4 with G Grade team getting back to back outright wins.

Amazing effort by the boys considering they only had one lower grade team last year and only won one game for the whole year.

FieldingAllrounder;290602 said:
The lower grade Mill Park team's are doing alright for themselves, all of them in the top 4 with G Grade team getting back to back outright wins.

Amazing effort by the boys considering they only had one lower grade team last year and only won one game for the whole year.

Yes that is amazing the thing about Mill Park this season is you have a super star as your Persident. When he left 6 years ago that club went down quicker than the twin towers. Now his back the club will claw its way back to the top long live the king of the Mill Park Cricket Club.

mid wicket;290594 said:
i agree, he tore us apart. kasey may is shattered he dropped him early off my bowling as he didnt give another chance after that and just smacked everything. very unlucky to be run out by the captain, who probably should of done the team thing and taken the walk. great performance by duckworth though, playing well below his standard

Totally agree about the whole thing but the captains efforts were terrible burning a bloke on 139 and making him go out when he would of made easily 200 (seeing them very well), then next ball he faced he was part of the collapse (NEW lost 5/4 off 8 balls or something LOL)
Did you get any with the bat mid wicket ????

No Good at cricket;290648 said:
Totally agree about the whole thing but the captains efforts were terrible burning a bloke on 139 and making him go out when he would of made easily 200 (seeing them very well), then next ball he faced he was part of the collapse (NEW lost 5/4 off 8 balls or something LOL)
Did you get any with the bat mid wicket ????

umm hit 34

bundy boy;291033 said:
bundoora doing well in all grades
a chance for a premiership in all of them
Don't forget the force of NEW will be there ;)

haha just as an FYI, Matt Duckworth got promoted from the 4's to the 1's this week haha.

Lol and I'd watch Lower Eltham this week in E-grade when you play our mob.
Our 1's gas bowler Josh Deans-Draper is playing for us, someone will die...

Lol and I'd watch out Lower Eltham this week in E-grade when you play our mob.
Our 1's gas bowler Josh Deans-Draper is playing for us, someone will die....

NEWCC (L);292226 said:
Don't forget the force of NEW will be there ;)

haha just as an FYI, Matt Duckworth got promoted from the 4's to the 1's this week haha.

well deserved

Lol I am sure they will be petrified. Also, pretty sure you cant drop down 3 grades.

NEWCC (L);292233 said:
Lol and I'd watch out Lower Eltham this week in E-grade when you play our mob.
Our 1's gas bowler Josh Deans-Draper is playing for us, someone will die....

Josh trained with us through pre season, quite certain our boys will be fine.
And I actually think its against comp rules to drop that far, though I have no idea how your teams are graded.

No Good at cricket;292305 said:
I am pretty sure he has, I would be scared :D

Back