DVCA - C grade and below

Re: DVCA - C grade and below

Oh dear..

On a lighter note, what about U16 young gun Trent Williams' 221* against Epping in C grade.

fmr_13;319661 said:
Oh dear..

On a lighter note, what about U16 young gun Trent Williams' 221* against Epping in C grade.

Good on him, 200 as a great achievment in any grade. If you were going to get 200 in C grade its most likely going to be against Epping, they are shite with the exception of the big fella Makin who always has a go with the ball and I see got a ton in the 2nd dig. (this is just a cheap dig at Epping, in no way trying to under value a great individual effort)

100% BULL;319688 said:
Good on him, 200 as a great achievment in any grade. If you were going to get 200 in C grade its most likely going to be against Epping, they are shite with the exception of the big fella Makin who always has a go with the ball and I see got a ton in the 2nd dig. (this is just a cheap dig at Epping, in no way trying to under value a great individual effort)

totally agree with you on both points

Hoggy;319453 said:
What's this rumour I've heard about the ball being pegged at our f grade square leg umpire by Mill Park's keeper because a stumping or run out was given not out?

mate, he didnt even mean to throw it at him
he went to throw it into the ground, and we all know sometimes the ball gets stuck in a wicketkeepers glove, and pegged ? buddy it was rolling on the ground.
Plus he had every reason to be upset, the little u/16 kid cheated twice on 2 very obvious out decisions.

NA*MP;319738 said:
he went to throw it into the ground, and we all know sometimes the ball gets stuck in a wicketkeepers glove, and pegged ? buddy it was rolling on the ground.
Plus he had every reason to be upset, the little u/16 kid cheated twice on 2 very obvious out decisions.
maybe waddles should go join his cuz at the wanderers :)
we'll teach him some manners!

NA*MP;319738 said:

I was only going by what I was told at the rooms (although it isn't exactly easy to understand our 5ths captain at the best of times)...by the way I think the umpire was actually an under 14 player.

fmr_13;319661 said:
Oh dear..

trent williams is an absolute gun 2 tons icluding the double century, he's averaging 95 in c grade at the moment, if he's not playing a or b grade soon i'll make damo captain of g grade!!! and he is definitely a future superstar and i reckon his stint at diamond creek wont be long lived when he moves on to bigger better thing but for the moment an absolute champion and gives hope to all the lower grades

Hoggy;319838 said:
I was only going by what I was told at the rooms (although it isn't exactly easy to understand our 5ths captain at the best of times)...by the way I think the umpire was actually an under 14 player.

Happy to be proven wrong, ( as I dont have a rule book handy) but i do beleive the rules state that you have to be over 16 to be an official - even square leg.

If the fielding team has allowed an under 14 kid to umpire then bad luck to them.:confused:

100% BULL;319688 said:

Hey Champ I think you should change your to 50% Bull because that seems to be about the same number of overs your team can ever bat for these days. Better Luck in 2009/10 Champ :)

fmr_13;319661 said:
Oh dear..

suprise to see you talking about someone apart from yourself fergie

THE PREZ;320078 said:
Happy to be proven wrong, ( as I dont have a rule book handy) but i do beleive the rules state that you have to be over 16 to be an official - even square leg.

If the fielding team has allowed an under 14 kid to umpire then bad luck to them.:confused:

Spot on there Prez - The fielding side should have known the kid was too young (it's not real hard to tell or to just ask the question).

Sounds like they've got no one to blame but themselves on that one - especially if there were 2 decisions made by the same kid!

Grandstand;320111 said:
Hey Champ I think you should change your to 50% Bull because that seems to be about the same number of overs your team can ever bat for these days. Better Luck in 2009/10 Champ :)

which team are you referring to??

Grandstand;320111 said:

which team (grade) are you referring to??

good fizz;320130 said:
suprise to see you talking about someone apart from yourself fergie

It's easy to talk about yourself when you have achieved something in your cricketing career and obviously you havn't. And you don't need to tell me that you are actually really good, because it is always a lie.

THE GOO;320307 said:
This is the C grade and below thread, all our teams, c grade and below made over 300+ this week

You must be 100% Bull's love child. Playing 'A' grade players in 'F' grade no wonder you made over 400, disgraceful Mr Goo.

Grandstand;320319 said:
You must be 100% Bull's love child. Playing 'A' grade players in 'F' grade no wonder you made over 400, disgraceful Mr Goo.

Yes i am his love child:p
Its not like we are the only club thats done that either!!

THE GOO;320331 said:
Yes i am his love child:p
Its not like we are the only club thats done that either!!

If this is a 'C' grade and below thread why are you posting here ? Don't you play BR ?

Back