DVCA - C grade and below

Re: DVCA - C grade and below

bundybullz08;326242 said:
Should be a good game.
Can you name the Bundoora Squad,Brad?

Bundy match committee has just released the following squad for the 20/20 game on Thursday night.

Craig Vaughan (Capt)
Dave Hay (VC)
Bob Smith
Terry Slater
Rory Grummich
Jason Hicks
Pasquale Mileto
Christian Polizzi
Peter Kennett
Ken Sing
Alan McCurdy
Rob Berry
George Thompson

Grandstand;326284 said:
Bundy match committee has just released the following squad for the 20/20 game on Thursday night.

Craig Vaughan (Capt)
Dave Hay (VC)
Bob Smith
Terry Slater
Rory Grummich
Jason Hicks
Pasquale Mileto
Christian Polizzi
Peter Kennett
Ken Sing
Alan McCurdy
Rob Berry
George Thompson

Rory Grummich & Jason Hicks have never been seen in the same room together...:D:D:D
Maybe Mark "havachat" Poulter could replace Hicksy

Grandstand;326284 said:

)Craig Vaughan (Capt
Dave Hay (VC)
Bob Smith
Terry Slater
Rory Grummich
Jason Hicks
Pasquale Mileto
Christian Polizzi
Peter Kennett
Ken Sing
Alan McCurdy
Rob Berry
George Thompson

hahahahhahahah

tex;326074 said:
you will find that being 'smaller' in the mill park area isnt that big of an issue. Most of the sides mill park field are quite competitive. You look at mill park has a suburb and you have rivergum and st francis in the same post code, therfore players playing withing severals kms of there ground.. Particularly the juniors.

shifta?

Hey fellas how bout the thrillig thirds match versus nth eltham and diamo wat a match. Phill Harris made a great knock and whos this P. Curl guy looks a good player, pretty solid and kept his head. Also D Tassone tonned up. A pretty competitive match thou. Just ur thoughts guys....

Powerbow5000;327421 said:
Hey fellas how bout the thrillig thirds match versus nth eltham and diamo wat a match. Phill Harris made a great knock and whos this P. Curl guy looks a good player, pretty solid and kept his head. Also D Tassone tonned up. A pretty competitive match thou. Just ur thoughts guys....

LOL peter curl, LOL good kid must have batted well cos he couldn't hit the abll last nite at training????

Powerbow5000;327421 said:

Agree with your comments mate. Curl batted incredibly well and so did Phil. Diamo got lucky because they dropped down Tassone who single handedly won the game, which now keeps us out of finals :(. Surely you played in the match if you know so much about it?

Mate I havent played a game in 2 years and even then i was terrible. I was just one of the blokes at the bar who was watching the match.

legend of a bear;326292 said:
Rory Grummich & Jason Hicks have never been seen in the same room together...:D:D:D
Maybe Mark "havachat" Poulter could replace Hicksy

Wrong again Mr Bear, happen to be at Bundoora on Thursday night for the 20/20 game and who were the first two bloke I bumped into ? Hickys and Rory :D

Grandstand;327707 said:
Wrong again Mr Bear, happen to be at Bundoora on Thursday night for the 20/20 game and who were the first two bloke I bumped into ? Hickys and Rory :D

would've been pretty tough to get a hot dog if they were both there :D:D

legend of a bear;327716 said:
would've been pretty tough to get a hot dog if they were both there :D:D

Ryan McLaughlin bowled absolute heat today against plenty.
2/9

on a side note the yarrambat boys were ***en hilarious!!!

Leg Before;328118 said:
Ryan McLaughlin bowled absolute heat today against plenty.
2/9

on a side note the yarrambat boys were ***en hilarious!!!
Ha, well I tried my best mate. I really wanted to bowl higher though...and more to yourself!

PremiersAgain;326610 said:
hahahahhahahah
Deligiorgis, you are one of the worst cricketers ever to play Barclay reserve at your club. Face it, like posted before you will be for the rest of your career an average C grade cricketer at best. Stop talking trash when your ability is laughable

dirt.ball;328378 said:
Deligiorgis, you are one of the worst cricketers ever to play Barclay reserve at your club. Face it, like posted before you will be for the rest of your career an average C grade cricketer at best. Stop talking trash when your ability is laughable

no dramas mate. i'll sleep beter knowing your opinon of me now. your honesty really means heaps to me.

PremiersAgain;328455 said:
no dramas mate. i'll sleep beter knowing your opinon of me now. your honesty really means heaps to me.

Few people getting into you Della, I'd just like to say that I think its terrible that people are picking on you, but I dont....ha ha ha. I think it is terrible that a proud club like Plenty has to stoop to new depths by playing you in their BR side. Enjoy the square leg duties all day next saturday...ha ha ha.

100% BULL;328711 said:
Few people getting into you Della, I'd just like to say that I think its terrible that people are picking on you, but I dont....ha ha ha. I think it is terrible that a proud club like Plenty has to stoop to new depths by playing you in their BR side. Enjoy the square leg duties all day next saturday...ha ha ha.

So you think its terrible, but then you don't think?
Haha sorry just thought I'd point that out, got a LOT of time on my hands

fmr_13;328717 said:
Whats the thoughts in the Bundoora C grade camp after Saturday?

they were very happy saturday, most of them had a dozen pots watching "b" grade because they were playing Sunday......

There batting after the break was terrible and they will find it extremely difficult to defend that total being a bowler down on sunday.

Not too concerned though, they don't hand out flags in round 11

Back