M.Larcom-Cooper
Mitch McAuley
Bryce Miller
Luke Richardson
Cobie Rogers
Dayne Smith
Matthew Van Beal*

Thoughts on both teams?

is there any other club that has 3 of their players in the one team?????????

Re: DVCA Juniors

share the passion;294584 said:
yeah definetly best spinner ive probaly faced, and his batting is very handy aswell..could probaly bat at 5 in that side. his down at northcote aswell these days so hopefully they give him a go and give him a few games after chrissy because he definetly deserves.

haha thanks mate..hopefully a score of some sort is around the corner.

aw thats interesting, i hadnt heard about his northcote move. yeh i think he could warrant a spin bowlers position in the 4ths.

well id like to see it, as long as the balls arent going back past me! :)
remember that northcote thing we did, with that big angry guy from werribee or some shit. did anything come out of that ?

fmr_13;294590 said:
aw thats interesting, i hadnt heard about his northcote move. yeh i think he could warrant a spin bowlers position in the 4ths.

well id like to see it, as long as the balls arent going back past me! :)
remember that northcote thing we did, with that big angry guy from werribee or some shit. did anything come out of that ?

haha yeah that was a pisser..apparently you blokes played against him in a practise match for dowling the other day..you must of been away?
yeah coops was saying he got a letter and his the only bloke that has been training down there from that squad that was there so i don't know?

fmr_13;294576 said:
coops is as stiff as a ************ fueled penis when it comes to rep cricket. i still see him as the best spinner in the area, HDCA DVCA NMCA ABCA you name it!
i can see them picking a good side, then doing badly. like a lot of teams that come out of the region. but aye, we will see what we shall see.

p.s getting you out is becoming harder and harder jordy ;)

Coops has probably been picked in the second side to be captain

oh fair enough, pretty shit bloke act by the northcote people then. not even telling people who didnt make it.
s'all good im going to play my district cricket elsewhere :)
i dont reckon i could deal with that much andrew sturgess ;)

yeh i assume i was away, i have missed so much north east stuff it is beyond a joke. im like jordan drinkall from u14 bottom age lol!

fmr_13;294599 said:
oh fair enough, pretty shit bloke act by the northcote people then. not even telling people who didnt make it.

yeh i assume i was away, i have missed so much north east stuff it is beyond a joke. im like jordan drinkall from u14 bottom age lol!

where u playing your district ferg?
I'm assuming its next year?

hm we will see how everything pans out.
a few different people have asked me to move next year, but i dont know if im ready to play yet.
not that good either!
but yeh ill keep the clubs undisclosed lol.

fmr_13;294599 said:

haha, yeah i think they only picked coops out of the 30 odd people there.
hahaha yeah, ferg the only place you'd be going was down to the old paradians champ. you gonna head down there?

yeah would never want to face that bloke again after the amount of balls at his throat we gave him..dont reckon colin miller was too impressed. and how did that kid make a dowling side..his shit.

bundybullz08;294629 said:
hey fergie...
r the HDCA kids ur playing with in flacons as good as our dvca players?

i heard that matt jacksons spot is questionble and also daniel cookson, i reckon there are more deserving players in the DVCA really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back