Bundoora Park 60
Montmorency 60

Bundoora 57
Lalor Stars 39
Plenty 42
Mernda 21
Old Paradians 21
Eltham 15

If Bundoora were to miss, after the amount of money they threw around.. you would have to be filthy.
I must say, was good to see Jason running around in the first XI again.

Prediction for the final 3 rounds and ladder formation

Bund v Mern
BP v Elth
OP v Plen
LS v Mont
RB
v BU

Mont v OP
BP v Mern
Elth v Bund
LS v RB
BU
v Plen

Bun v LS
Plen v Elth
OP v BU
Mern v Mont
RB
v BP

Rosebank 69
Bundoora United 60
Bundoora Park 60
Montmorency 60

Bundoora 57
Lalor Stars 39
Plenty 42
Mernda 21
Old Paradians 21
Eltham 15
Not having a go because my tips would have been identical, but this went 0/5 this weekend. Goes to show how even the comp is this year.
Monty & Bundoora only have themselves to blame if they miss out now.

Not having a go because my tips would have been identical, but this went 0/5 this weekend. Goes to show how even the comp is this year.
It’s going to be very close..
Stars play Rosebank & Bundoora..
BP play Mernda & Rosebank..
Mont play OP & Mernda..

most likely going to come down to the last ball in 2 Saturdays time.. amazing season

:thumbsd: every club should be told to fire up live scoring on mycricket for these last 2 rounds.

Video doesn’t lie… 2hours 42mins 40seconds

everyone can judge for themselves
Geeeeee you’d love to take this back! My sources tell me there was a Mankad in there innings! I hope you kick up the same fuss when it happens to them?! Also the whispers I hear is there was blatant racism slurs used again one or two of there players? Can anyone confirm? Looks like lalor have lived up to there ever-glowing reputation!

Geeeeee you’d love to take this back! My sources tell me there was a Mankad in there innings! I hope you kick up the same fuss when it happens to them?! Also the whispers I hear is there was blatant racism slurs used again one or two of there players? Can anyone confirm? Looks like lalor have lived up to there ever-glowing reputation!

Woooooooweeeeee let’s play the feel sorry for moneybank card….. batsman was called back as bowler was ready to bowl the last ball of the innings….. Maybe something your blokes could learn after tripping someone and running them out! Is it just a common thing down at rosebank to play the racism card ? Old mate tony said the same thing after he was questioned why his players wouldn’t stay for a beer? Or is that because he doesn’t wanna put any money over any other clubs bar because the clubs still paying off the lawyers for JTs court case?
let me know if you’d like to catch up for a cold one or are you just as bad as the 1stXI too?

Woooooooweeeeee let’s play the feel sorry for moneybank card….. batsman was called back as bowler was ready to bowl the last ball of the innings….. Maybe something your blokes could learn after tripping someone and running them out! Is it just a common thing down at rosebank to play the racism card ? Old mate tony said the same thing after he was questioned why his players wouldn’t stay for a beer? Or is that because he doesn’t wanna put any money over any other clubs bar because the clubs still paying off the lawyers for JTs court case?
let me know if you’d like to catch up for a cold one or are you just as bad as the 1stXI too?
Bit disgruntled I see. Maybe if there wasn’t a certain someone who scored 5 off 31 rocks you may have had the last laugh. Don’t agree with not staying for a beer that’s pretty rubbish, but we all know how Rosebank go about their cricket. Ruthless. Carrying on about bats leaving the crease too early etc isn’t going to fix your issues. If you can’t chase down 150 on a postage stamp of a ground, you are just not up to it. I’ve seen Lalor carry on a lot worse over the years, you blokes aren’t necessarily the “spirit of the game” type of team either, only difference between you and them is they’ve had success and you blokes haven’t.

Bit disgruntled I see. Maybe if there wasn’t a certain someone who scored 5 off 31 rocks you may have had the last laugh. Don’t agree with not staying for a beer that’s pretty rubbish, but we all know how Rosebank go about their cricket. Ruthless. Carrying on about bats leaving the crease too early etc isn’t going to fix your issues. If you can’t chase down 150 on a postage stamp of a ground, you are just not up to it. I’ve seen Lalor carry on a lot worse over the years, you blokes aren’t necessarily the “spirit of the game” type of team either, only difference between you and them is they’ve had success and you blokes haven’t.

well played burnerboy see ya in the finals, keen for a beer 🤥

I heard some stuff of what happened at that game. Sri Lankan got called a b… ********
Shit hit the fan. & money$$$ ragged it up.
if true no room for racism. BLM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard some stuff of what happened at that game. Sri Lankan got called a b… ********
Shit hit the fan. & money$$$ ragged it up.
if true no room for racism. BLM.
100% no room for that. I’m happy with the sledging and what not. No need for race to come into it!

100% no room for that. I’m happy with the sledging and what not. No need for race to come into it!
IF lalor stars was making racist comments they should have the book threwn at them. Thats not on. With all the BLM movement I thought everyone had moved on from them type of things. look at what happened to Tex Walker from adelaide when he got caught saying racist stuff.
I seen the t20 final and one of the players wanted to punch on with the crowd. Big Josh need to sort some of those guys out. Not the 1st time they been caught up in bad behaviour. I'm all for fun banter but Whatever happened to spirit of cricket.

you Blokes? Let me tell you now I don’t play at Cotchin mate although I know a couple of the boys as I do from many other clubs! The problem I have is when Rosebank dosomething it’s the end of the world and they’re shit blokes but when another club does it, it’s all good!
If someone was openly calling one of my teammates a black ******** there’s no chance I’d stay for a beer… theres every chance that there might be a few punches thrown so I would say Tenuta did the right thing in taking his players away wouldn’t you say?
So if the mankad wasn’t so bad why did multiple lalor players apologise to Tenuta? Cough cough Worthington and abbas to name a couple?
As someone else has mentioned maybe it’s coz your shit club hasn’t had 1% of the success Rosebank has had!

Also just to add, if you think money is a problem for that club you obviously don’t listen to what people say. Those guys could’ve taken Joel for everything he was worth. apparently They gave the kid a car, job and anything else he wanted all for him to go around sooking that moneybank charge too much drinks 🤦🏽‍♂️
He’s a gun cricketer at our level but maybe he fits in better with the likes of Luke Joyce down at united…. I mean Have you ever heard of a more hated bloke than Joyce? Banyule couldn't wait for him to leave the footy club, his own teammates were bagging him on the group chat counting their lucky stars that he left to go back to Macleod

Bundoora vs Lalor
Plenty
vs Eltham
OP vs BU
Mernda vs Mont
Rosebank
vs BP

BU 66
Rosebank 63
Mont 54
BP 54
Lalor 51
OP or Eltham drop

If the above said is true plus the embarrasing Mankadding cricket karma gets Lalor.

After the weekends results, I don’t think anyone can beat United or Rosebank regardless. The wheels seem to have fallen off at Bundoora Park, Lalor, Montmorency & Bundoora.
Seemingly though, all the batting outside of Rosebank has really struggled in the past month.

Bundoora vs Lalor
Plenty
vs Eltham
OP vs BU
Mernda vs Mont
Rosebank
vs BP

BU 66
Rosebank 63
Mont 54
BP 54
Lalor 51
OP or Eltham drop

If the above said is true plus the embarrasing Mankadding cricket karma gets Lalor.
How does your ladder above work when Rosebank & BP play each other this week???? from your tips you have lalor making it on 51 and BP will remain on 48 as last time i checked you don't get 6 points for losing a game????

you Blokes? Let me tell you now I don’t play at Cotchin mate although I know a couple of the boys as I do from many other clubs! The problem I have is when Rosebank dosomething it’s the end of the world and they’re shit blokes but when another club does it, it’s all good!
If someone was openly calling one of my teammates a black c*** there’s no chance I’d stay for a beer… theres every chance that there might be a few punches thrown so I would say Tenuta did the right thing in taking his players away wouldn’t you say?
So if the mankad wasn’t so bad why did multiple lalor players apologise to Tenuta? Cough cough Worthington and abbas to name a couple?
As someone else has mentioned maybe it’s coz your shit club hasn’t had 1% of the success Rosebank has had!
Done a bit of asking around, this is 100% true. The Lalor superstar who also was 5 off 32 rocks, may have some apologising to do, also had the audacity to call out Rosebank on the dvca Facebook post. Maybe enlighten the broader community as to why they didn’t wish to stay… champ

Back