DVCA MONEY SHIELD 2021/22

Done a bit of asking around, this is 100% true. The Lalor superstar who also was 5 off 32 rocks, may have some apologising to do, also had the audacity to call out Rosebank on the dvca Facebook post. Maybe enlighten the broader community as to why they didn’t wish to stay… champ
Same bloke who copped a suspension for abusing an opponent a few years back?

Bigkevin…. Looks like we are finding out who the real shit blokes are now? I think your club has created a beautiful choir boy reputation for themselves. You can take the kids out of lalor but you can’t take the lalor out of the kids!
mad for ceravolo, the guy looks like he’s trying to bat with the wrong hand. He must have something on the captain to still be playing in the 1’s

How does your ladder above work when Rosebank & BP play each other this week???? from your tips you have lalor making it on 51 and BP will remain on 48 as last time i checked you don't get 6 points for losing a game????
Don't get your knickers in a knot clearly a simple maths f-up.
Lalor to make it then.. unless of course Rosebank lose :thumbsu:

Fair bit of crap being thrown around. I'd say Rosebank leaving without having a drink was the right move by them.
Seems to have come rather ugly. No winners in any of this. Just a poor look for both clubs, competition and the game.
Move on and go to the next game lads.

Seems to have come rather ugly. No winners in any of this. Just a poor look for both clubs, competition and the game.

I’d normally agree With what youve just said, but to have a player blatantly racially abused and then threats of fighting…. I know that in no way would I want my team/ club to stick around for a drink. And then go around the socials making it out that Rosebank are the shit blokes in all this. Lalor should be held accountable on all fronts. Scumbags !

How is it a bad look for Rosebank......... to me they are the innocent bystanders in all of this after one of there players has been called a Black C*** and they have done the right thing in leaving and not inflaming any situation

I’d normally agree With what youve just said, but to have a player blatantly racially abused and then threats of fighting…. I know that in no way would I want my team/ club to stick around for a drink. And then go around the socials making it out that Rosebank are the shit blokes in all this. Lalor should be held accountable on all fronts. Scumbags !
How is it a bad look for Rosebank......... to me they are the innocent bystanders in all of this after one of there players has been called a Black C*** and they have done the right thing in leaving and not inflaming any situation
Agree with the racial vilification. Rosebank have done nothing wrong there. I meant with the audio at the end of the game.. I understand sticking up for your mates and all but sometimes best to say nothing and take it up with the umpires and association afterwards. Hopefully the book is thrown and something of that nature gets 3-6 months.

Agree with the racial vilification. Rosebank have done nothing wrong there. I meant with the audio at the end of the game.. I understand sticking up for your mates and all but sometimes best to say nothing and take it up with the umpires and association afterwards. Hopefully the book is thrown and something of that nature gets 3-6 months.
Throw the book! Make a stand. No room for that shit in this day and age.

Done a bit of asking around, this is 100% true. The Lalor superstar who also was 5 off 32 rocks, may have some apologising to do, also had the audacity to call out Rosebank on the dvca Facebook post. Maybe enlighten the broader community as to why they didn’t wish to stay… champ
Also what you don't see on Frogbox is the Lalor "superstar" sprint out after the final wicket ready to start an all in !..Look at the Rosebank players look towards the pavillion and ask what the hell is going on here when he does. His mates from the lower grades who'd been on the ink then abuse the players coming off... I don't think anyone would be sticking around in that enviroment ?

Also what you don't see on Frogbox is the Lalor "superstar" sprint out after the final wicket ready to start an all in !..Look at the Rosebank players look towards the pavillion and ask what the hell is going on here when he does. His mates from the lower grades who'd been on the ink then abuse the players coming off... I don't think anyone would be sticking around in that enviroment ?
What a hero! I did hear in the background a few of the supporters yell “be the bigger man” how funny 😂

burner boy, not bad, Dougie you blokes have anything better to do than sit behind a screen and talk shit about a local cricket game majority of the day? You all know exactly what happen apparently and are so upset about the situation so why do you reach out to the “superstar” and talk about it like grown men instead of hiding behind a screen for your whole life ?

burner boy, not bad, Dougie you blokes have anything better to do than sit behind a screen and talk shit about a local cricket game majority of the day? You all know exactly what happen apparently and are so upset about the situation so why do you reach out to the “superstar” and talk about it like grown men instead of hiding behind a screen for your whole life ?
Come on Doug. Take one for the team

Or maybe you should of had that chat with him before he got on social media talking shit ?

Or maybe you should of had that chat with him before he got on social media talking shit ?

well said! I’m pretty sure it was your shit club going around bagging Rosebank about not staying around for drinks. Maybe if you were a little less worried about your bevs and more worried about being respectful non racist pigs that would’ve done the job! You blokes wouldn’t have the balls or the leadership to pull your racist team mates up about this!
shit club, shit culture, shit blokes!

Shit blokes - that’s fine you don’t even know us
Shit culture- your not apart of the club to know what are culture is
There are correct procedures to go by when these incidents happen but to go on a social forum and slander a player is not the correct procedure and now it has been said that it wasn’t the lalor superstar who said anything .
Let’s stop with the accusations on social media .
Just f.y.I I don’t agree with what happened after the game and that is being addressed

Shit blokes - that’s fine you don’t even know us
Shit culture- your not apart of the club to know what are culture is
There are correct procedures to go by when these incidents happen but to go on a social forum and slander a player is not the correct procedure and now it has been said that it wasn’t the lalor superstar who said anything .
Let’s stop with the accusations on social media .
Just f.y.I I don’t agree with what happened after the game and that is being addressed

not the only one with those opinions… again I would agree with what you are saying about social media except for the fact that players from your club (lalor superstar to name one) were on social media bagging a club for not staying around for beers when one of their players was just racially vilified.
I mean come on! Get a grip!

Never had an issue with lalor, always a good game and know you're in for a tough last hour when everyone else from the clubs game finished earlier and they're there cheering against you. I like it.

Back