DVCA MONEY SHIELD 2021/22

What has Rosebank won in that’s relevant in the DVCA, 1 mash shield? Seriously Lalor Stars have won Money shield already in the past, pretty poor comparison. Rosebank in the mix but they have achieved ******** all in this comp thus far.
Lmaooo can’t win flags in a com you don’t play in.
I’m pretty sure 10 A grade flags in 20 years would be better than just about any other club!
Averaging a a frayed flag every second year would probably it be as good as it gets I would say cobber!

Ian Healy agrees that mankads are now on the table as an ethical way to dismiss a batsman. I'll be staying in my crease at the non strikes now as I'm always pinching a meter or two.

Interesting too that saliva is being banned from shining the ball and now the incoming batsman faces the first ball regardless of if you cross during the dismissal.

Little bit of thought before the finals start today, Good luck to all involved.
This would be my Money Shield Team of the Year 2021/2022

Trent Groom

428 runs @ 47.56 and 14wickets @ 21.43

Joel Thompson (C)

547 runs @ 45.58 and 8 wickets @ 17.38

Matt Ross

524 Runs @ 65.50

Rocky Sharma

422 runs @ 38.36 and 16wickets @ 24.38

Ruwinda Shaman

546 runs @ 49.64 and 12 wickets at 25.50

Rubal Singh-Dhillon

475 runs @ 39.58 and 20 wickets @ 16.10

Udara Ranasingha

457 runs @ 38.08 and 23 wickets @ 20.65

Matthew Chrimes (+)

323 runs at 29.36 and 13 catches 1 stumping

Damon Bainbridge

24 wickets @ 16.46

Lee solar

22 wickets @ 15.18

Andrew Wegner

22 wickets @ 16.82

And Trent Groom to win the John Gleeson Medal

Lmaooo can’t win flags in a com you don’t play in.
I’m pretty sure 10 A grade flags in 20 years would be better than just about any other club!
Averaging a a frayed flag every second year would probably it be as good as it gets I would say cobber!
Thanks for the pointless history lesson cobber, still fairly irrelevant what Rosebank have achieved in other comps, no one in the DVCA gives a crap. Rosebank can keep circle jerking themselves about thier great feats of the past but the stark reality is they only got the 1 flag in the DVCA.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pointless history lesson cobber, still fairly irrelevant what Rosebank have achieved in other comps, no one in the DVCA gives a crap. Rosebank can keep circle jerking themselves about thier great feats of the past but the stark reality is they only got the 1 flag in the DVCA.
Mate you obviously have no idea about cricket! Shit for brains!
So based off what you’re saying Rosebank has the best strike rate in the comp of 100% considering they’ve won 1 flag with being in the comp for 1 year?!
Mate stop talking, you’re embarrassing yourself

Mate you obviously have no idea about cricket! Shit for brains!
So based off what you’re saying Rosebank has the best strike rate in the comp of 100% considering they’ve won 1 flag with being in the comp for 1 year?!
Mate stop talking, you’re embarrassing yourself
😂 Okay sensitive sally, obviously clear you can’t handle the cold hard facts. What’s most impressive was you figured out that strike rate all by yourself…………... Now you can go back to your 20 year retrospective circle jerking and keep being irrelevant 👍

Last edited:
Bundoora Park has to be a heavy favourite considering BUs hopes rest in 2 blokes whereas BP have performed brilliantly as a team all season, but I guess individuals can win you big games of cricket! Should be good.

😂 Okay sensitive sally, obviously clear you can’t handle the cold hard facts. What’s most impressive was you figured out that strike rate all by yourself…………... Now you can go back to your 20 year retrospective circle jerking and keep being irrelevant 👍
Clearly you can’t handle the facts. Everything you’re saying is irrelevant! Jealousy is a curse. Just coz your shit club has never amounted to anything!

Backing us to bounce back here. Bagging us as a 2 man team because a couple of blokes have had a ripper season with the bat is laughable, but ok then.

Back