DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

one shot;292221 said:
Not out, did all of these guys play in the two's last week, there are, if's,but's and maybe's with every team in regards to selection, i would find it hard that all of these guys are good enough to slot into a already strong team, Duncan & west, but the others, maybe some of them should have played last week and lead them to victory, selection must be difficult at the college with all of these one's players, why are theirs two's near the bottom? Not ragging the college before nudie and concussion get on and have a chop!
One shot know your not ragging out mate its all good. West and Bullen both unavailable last game against you guys and are back in. Of the others dont know whether they would be in if they were playing. People are sounding like we are in trouble, but we're second on the ladder and had out 1st loss last week by a bees d**k against the top side!! Seems to me that the side on the park in the 1's is pretty good without these guys.

legend of a bear;292340 said:
Yeah...apparently goat's bowling got him a spot in front of me. -what a crock!

hey wizz, why dont you wear your santa suit on saturday? i'd love a new bike for christmas :eek:

i hear you guys also had some changes...4 of them?? care to share with us? i'm hoping jonesy is playing 2's? love to play against him!

Not sure if I would fit into my santa suit these days...But if you want a new bike write to santa and see how you go!!!

4 changes I think someone is playing games with you Mr.Bear,there was 1 change Marshall out Taylor in. The way this rain is coming down could be a nice day tomorrow to kick back and crush cans..:eek:

Concussion;292230 said:
One shot know your not ragging out mate its all good. West and Bullen both unavailable last game against you guys and are back in. Of the others dont know whether they would be in if they were playing. People are sounding like we are in trouble, but we're second on the ladder and had out 1st loss last week by a bees d**k against the top side!! Seems to me that the side on the park in the 1's is pretty good without these guys.

have you guys had the same team twice this season? i find that the average to good teams that can keep the same team on the field will be more consistent. Doesn't guarantee results, but i think it helps.

players that have played Money shield for their clubs this year up to round 6:
St Francis 13
Eltham College 15
Montmerency 16
South Morang 20

The Wizz;292354 said:
The way this rain is coming down could be a nice day tomorrow to kick back and crush cans..:eek:

yeah, looks that way. our boys will be spewing...looks like a chance for 10 points is being washed away!

one shot;292245 said:
have you guys had the same team twice this season? i find that the average to good teams that can keep the same team on the field will be more consistent. Doesn't guarantee results, but i think it helps.

players that have played Money shield for their clubs this year up to round 6:
St Francis 13
Eltham College 15
Montmerency 16
South Morang 20

20 players? a rotating door policy at south morang!? where did u find these stats?

the valley of excitment;292249 said:
20 players? a rotating door policy at south morang!? where did u find these stats?

20 players and sitting fourth, something must be going allright.
Easy beats that were supposed to finish on the bottom of the ladder at the start of the season.....some teams must be mighty embarrassed to lose to the boys from Morang.

Is it true Mr. Lester has been dropped for the goat and has found him self in the 2s this week??

Make sure there is truck loads of Blondes up there this week..Thanks.

Silly Mid;292363 said:
Easy beats that were supposed to finish on the bottom of the ladder at the start of the season.....some teams must be mighty embarrassed to lose to the boys from Morang.

You might be right, just ask the boys from Yammambat !!!!!!:rolleyes:

All Edges;292440 said:
I think M.Jones might come down with a cold over night, he might be a bit scared to face D.Mcdonald.

Dale normally bowls towards the start and middle of the match, so there will no chance Jonsey will be facing him at no 11 !!!!!!!!

who cares about jones!!!!!! can't bat can't bowl!!!!! don't know why he's still in the one's when there's heaps of other blokes to choose from in the 2's that have been performing, it's time to start giving other guy's a chance or they will finish bottom

The Joker;290338 said:
The Wizz;290011 said:
Round 7

Yarrambat v Bundoora United

Mill Park v Sth Morang (may be switched to sth morangs ground)

St Franicis v Whittlesea

Eltham College v Panton Hill

North Eltham Wanderers v Thomastown United

Hurstbridge v Montmorency

We all know Bundoora are crap Bats easy 150 plus

If Mill Park keep playing 7 bowler they wont win anther game this season alot of talk about Jones this is his time to shine Mill Park need someone to stand up and take control and bat with Stewart and make some runs Morang will bowl them out for 130 or will be smashed for 300 plus.

Abbs, Moloy and King should be in the 2s when are Whittlesea going to see the light ? Duggin and Lewis in a show of look what you had and now what you have lost to kill the helpless Eagles.

College what a joke after all the crap they have wrote on here 2 words(SUCKED IN) The Hill Billys might crack 2 in arow god I hope them boys from the hill kick your sorry arses. Motch has to stop being such an arse wipe and start playing some good cricket, Fordy needs to bowl with some heart for them to have any chance.

NEW might have been pulled back to earth last weekend. If they dont make 290 plus game over Thommo need there captian to be a real leader and take control in a game that could start shaping the 4.

The Mont boys will be spewing wasting all that petrol to go give them hill billys a good old fashion smacking. Hurstbride need Jim to start playing cricket. And S. Long to keep that big mouth closed.

Dont write back you all suck.
who cares about jones!!!!!! can't bat can't bowl!!!!! don't know why he's still in the one's when there's heaps of other blokes to choose from in the 2's that have been performing, it's time to start giving other guy's a chance or they will finish bottom

The Wizz;292254 said:
Is it true Mr. Lester has been dropped for the goat and has found him self in the 2s this week??

Make sure there is truck loads of Blondes up there this week..Thanks.

hey wizz, why dont you wear your santa suit on saturday? i'd love a new bike for christmas :eek:

i hear you guys also had some changes...4 of them?? care to share with us? i'm hoping jonesy is playing 2's? love to play against him!

No Good at cricket;292627 said:
WHo will get the 1000 message ?????

Thoughts on this weeks game if it gets washed out this week ??
Who will go well in the one dayer next week ????

Mont will smash H/B.
P/Hill could be a danger for College in a 1 dayer.
The Bat cant bat 80 at the moment, but should go well in the short format.
Morang to get over Mill Park.
Who ever bats first at Nth Eltham.
And The Frang by a mile !

legend of a bear;292340 said:

Not sure if I would fit into my santa suit these days...But if you want a new bike write to santa and see how you go!!!

4 changes I think someone is playing games with you Mr.Bear,there was 1 change Marshall out Taylor in. The way this rain is coming down could be a nice day tomorrow to kick back and crush cans..:eek:

I see a young bloke from Hurstbridge called Atkins has been named this game. CMON JIMMY GET SOME RUNS FOR US ALL!!! :)

The Wizz;292354 said:
The way this rain is coming down could be a nice day tomorrow to kick back and crush cans..:eek:

yeah, looks that way. our boys will be spewing...looks like a chance for 10 points is being washed away!

Franks;291902 said:
Franks boys didnt get lippy, peanut college supporters who had lots to say the week before still had a little to say even after the loss. Also i dont think west played

Oh so that was the situation. Heard it was the total other way! West didn't play then ok!:D

top day at the morang poker room today (although i did lose a little). great to see a couple of applications for sth morang coach 09/10 submitted. pity for them that we were lucky enough to sign the Ondarhie for 3 years!!!

legend of a bear;293107 said:
top day at the morang poker room today (although i did lose a little). great to see a couple of applications for sth morang coach 09/10 submitted. pity for them that we were lucky enough to sign the Ondarhie for 3 years!!!

maybe the new coach may tolerate your lack of footwork towards the great bowlers like O'halloran....better luck next time old son, to many lunches and not enough quality time in the nets Mick Peters has been heard to utter.

Silly Mid;292363 said:

You might be right, just ask the boys from Yammambat !!!!!!:rolleyes:

All Edges;292440 said:
I think M.Jones might come down with a cold over night, he might be a bit scared to face D.Mcdonald.

Dale normally bowls towards the start and middle of the match, so there will no chance Jonsey will be facing him at no 11 !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back