DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

No Good at cricket;292627 said:
WHo will get the 1000 message ?????

Thoughts on this weeks game if it gets washed out this week ??
Who will go well in the one dayer next week ????

Mont will smash H/B.
P/Hill could be a danger for College in a 1 dayer.
The Bat cant bat 80 at the moment, but should go well in the short format.
Morang to get over Mill Park.
Who ever bats first at Nth Eltham.
And The Frang by a mile !

I see a young bloke from Hurstbridge called Atkins has been named this game. CMON JIMMY GET SOME RUNS FOR US ALL!!! :)

Franks;291902 said:
Franks boys didnt get lippy, peanut college supporters who had lots to say the week before still had a little to say even after the loss. Also i dont think west played

Oh so that was the situation. Heard it was the total other way! West didn't play then ok!:D

top day at the morang poker room today (although i did lose a little). great to see a couple of applications for sth morang coach 09/10 submitted. pity for them that we were lucky enough to sign the Ondarhie for 3 years!!!

legend of a bear;293107 said:
top day at the morang poker room today (although i did lose a little). great to see a couple of applications for sth morang coach 09/10 submitted. pity for them that we were lucky enough to sign the Ondarhie for 3 years!!!

maybe the new coach may tolerate your lack of footwork towards the great bowlers like O'halloran....better luck next time old son, to many lunches and not enough quality time in the nets Mick Peters has been heard to utter.

The Wizz;290011 said:
Round 7

Yarrambat v Bundoora United

Mill Park v Sth Morang

St Franicis v Whittlesea

Eltham College v Panton Hill

North Eltham Wanderers v Thomastown United

Hurstbridge v Montmorency

One day cricket...

Bats will be to strong for Bundoora in 1 day mode Bats to make 250 plus..

I will stick with my boys should be a good game no real stand outs will be a good slog out. I think Morang will have Mr Jones in there sites..;)

Franks to strong in a 1 dayer big score coming watch out Eagles..

I will stick with Panton Hill for the upset of the round think this will be a great game of cricket..

Very hard to split these 2 teams leaning towards Thommo only just tight bowling will win this 1..

Mont to strong for Hursty cant see where there runs will come from is Jimmy playing ?

The Wizz;293848 said:
The Wizz;290011 said:
Round 7

One day cricket...

I will stick with my boys should be a good game no real stand outs will be a good slog out. I think Morang will have Mr Jones in there sites..;)

Reading this just triggered my thinking. After his big 8 fa in round what where has the big Goat been? Can anyone from up the lakes give us a run-down on the situation, Mental or Bear perhaps? Could well and truly be the diference if he is an inclusion.

LegB4;293859 said:
The Wizz;293848 said:
Reading this just triggered my thinking. After his big 8 fa in round what where has the big Goat been? Can anyone from up the lakes give us a run-down on the situation, Mental or Bear perhaps? Could well and truly be the diference if he is an inclusion.
He has had a wedding, and then has been unavailable due to his horse committments, he is back this round against Mill Park

Sleeps with the Fishes;293860 said:
LegB4;293859 said:
He has had a wedding, and then has been unavailable due to his horse committments, he is back this round against Mill Park

Thanks for that. Gee, reasonable bowling attack put together my Morang then this weekend; McKeown, McDonald, Roderick, Peters.

Whilst we are at it, who would have the best bowling attack in the comp?

Dear Mr. Wizz

Can you confirm is Luke the Shifta Petersen out for the season with a sore hip?

And is it true as from this round he will be a WHITE MAGGOT???????:confused:

The Ghost;293875 said:
Dear Mr. Wizz

And is it true as from this round he will be a WHITE MAGGOT???????:confused:

Yes Shifta has done him self a mischief and will not play again this season. And I can confirm he will make his debut as an umpire this week..I think its a great move by Shifta to put something back into the game,with guys like him in control of a game is a good thing.

The one thing that worrys me is I think he might be a trigger finger.

So we will start calling him TRIGGER..:D God help them lower grades..:eek:

LegB4;293863 said:
Sleeps with the Fishes;293860 said:
Thanks for that. Gee, reasonable bowling attack put together my Morang then this weekend; McKeown, McDonald, Roderick, Peters.

Whilst we are at it, who would have the best bowling attack in the comp?
The one you just mentioned isn't to shabby, not sure many other clubs would have the depth of these 4 ? Thoughts ????

Sleeps with the Fishes;293891 said:
LegB4;293863 said:
The one you just mentioned isn't to shabby, not sure many other clubs would have the depth of these 4 ? Thoughts ????

That is a fairly handy, and experienced front 4.
How do you guys rate Bray, Mobilia, Whitehead, Stewart and a now fit D.Shaw ?
I will hold comments on these guys, so I cant be biased.

beenaround;293926 said:
Sleeps with the Fishes;293891 said:
That is a fairly handy, and experienced front 4.
How do you guys rate Bray, Mobilia, Whitehead, Stewart and a now fit D.Shaw ?
I will hold comments on these guys, so I cant be biased.

Bray will continue to get better and be a great intimidating bowler in the dvca... Mobilia a heap of experience an a very good bowler.... Stewart can do just about anything, if he sticks with his spin bowling will eventually dominate the comp as a smart spin bowler... but as for Shaw, i hope his not fully fit yet, after seeing him bowl recently i have to say very average... he doesnt belong with those above mentioned names.

Silly Mid;293964 said:
beenaround;293926 said:
Bray will continue to get better and be a great intimidating bowler in the dvca... Mobilia a heap of experience an a very good bowler.... Stewart can do just about anything, if he sticks with his spin bowling will eventually dominate the comp as a smart spin bowler... but as for Shaw, i hope his not fully fit yet, after seeing him bowl recently i have to say very average... he doesnt belong with those above mentioned names.

Nothing on Whitehead "Silly Mid" ?

The Wizz;290011 said:
Round 7

Yarrambat v Bundoora United

Mill Park v Sth Morang

St Franicis v Whittlesea

Eltham College v Panton Hill

North Eltham Wanderers v Thomastown United

Hurstbridge v Montmorency

One day cricket...

Bats will be to strong for Bundoora in 1 day mode Bats to make 250 plus..

Franks to strong in a 1 dayer big score coming watch out Eagles..

I will stick with Panton Hill for the upset of the round think this will be a great game of cricket..

Very hard to split these 2 teams leaning towards Thommo only just tight bowling will win this 1..

Mont to strong for Hursty cant see where there runs will come from is Jimmy playing ?

The Ghost;293875 said:
Dear Mr. Wizz

I think he is scared of d-mac too. i wouldnt be suprised if he turned up in H-Grade at some stage, and tried to break his 400-odd record, and get his ugly mug in the paper again!! :p

Calling all MS posters.

I have been asked to look into raising MS betting, I actually have nothing to do with it but am keen for it to happen as we all need to have interest in this site. I have been chasing someone to help with vBookie, basically Tongs sets the odds for BS and we need someone to volunteer (and with some knowledge) about setting odds for MS. Then we can start betting on the games.

If you need more info please pm me or preferably Tongs who can tell you what it is he actually does.

You need to be available for he rest of the year. Not be biased and have a little understainding of odds etc.

What we want is similier to BS that is: Betting on each game. Most runs for season, Most wickets for season and Premier.

Cheers

CC
Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back