DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

The Wizz;268072 said:
Maybe i am ? But any way lets find a little bit out about you, you seem to know alot about WCC did you or are you still playing there? You said Kirk could bat a little bit..... That must make you a batsman?and a good one.

Kirk made the rep side the season b4 have you ever played rep cricket ?

Why thank you,

I have friends that have played there, still do. I'd like to call myself a batsman, but others may disagree.:confused:

Yeah I have played rep cricket....

What happened to Kirk, no one has heard from him, that club needed blokes like that to play there for 10-15 years.....

Sticky Wicket;268087 said:
What happened to Kirk, no one has heard from him, that club needed blokes like that to play there for 10-15 years.....

Yer not real sure I know he moved to Watsonia, cricket was always a past time for Kirk. Golf was his real love can hit the ball a mile.:D

The Wizz;268099 said:
Yer not real sure I know he moved to Watsonia, cricket was always a past time for Kirk. Golf was his real love can hit the ball a mile.:D

is Abbs still playing up there, or has he retired?

one shot;268110 said:
is Abbs still playing up there, or has he retired?

Yer as far as i know he is,I think this year with all the players they have lost he could find him self back in the 1s. His a top bloke Abbs!!!!

1 week to go before the action starts!
Hopefully everyone is as pumped as myself to get stuck back in
Anyone got any predictions for the 1st rnd?

mental;268196 said:
1 week to go before the action starts!
Hopefully everyone is as pumped as myself to get stuck back in
Anyone got any predictions for the 1st rnd?

Thommo to strong for the Franks but will be a very good game with all the new ins for the franks
College to strong for NEW NEW have Manna back this season and a few others good game as well
Mill Park in a close one against the bats to be played at Morangs 2nd ground
Mont will pump Bundoora Untied
This will be a good game Hurstbridge just over Morang toss of the coin
Panton Hill will crush Whittlesea

Good luck to every one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wizz;268197 said:
Thommo to strong for the Franks but will be a very good game with all the new ins for the franks
College to strong for NEW NEW have Manna back this season and a few others good game as well
Mill Park in a close one against the bats to be played at Morangs 2nd ground
Mont will pump Bundoora Untied
This will be a good game Hurstbridge just over Morang toss of the coin
Panton Hill will crush Whittlesea

Good luck to every one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id have to agree with most of your predictions
But dont write off Morang the boys been putting in some hard yards preparing for this game
lets hope it pays off for us!!

Good luck to everyone

mental;268320 said:
Id have to agree with most of your predictions
But dont write off Morang the boys been putting in some hard yards preparing for this game
lets hope it pays off for us!!

Good luck to everyone

Wayne Wynham from Mont whats his story? is he much chop.

one shot;268385 said:
Wayne Wynham from Mont whats his story? is he much chop.

GUN...when he gets in, he will tear some teams apart in Money. If he can bat down the order a bit, he his capable of doing damage similar to Whaddingham after tea. -not saying he will make as many runs as Whadds did last year, but he could make 2 or 3 BIG tons.

legend of a bear;268386 said:
GUN...when he gets in, he will tear some teams apart in Money. If he can bat down the order a bit, he his capable of doing damage similar to Whaddingham after tea. -not saying he will make as many runs as Whadds did last year, but he could make 2 or 3 BIG tons.
Where abouts are you playing Legend of a Bear???
Spot on about Barney Rubble
Very Very good bat and can bowl
Will win the medal in money and Monty will go straight back up

Have not been on here for a week and just took a look back at a cpl of pages...
People giving death threats .....
People with guns as there logo....
People with 81 in there logo
references to bike clubs
people should remember who they are and be very careful who they are trying to take allign themselves with
The MPCC sounds like a very interesting place to be......
A Family Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Mister Ed;268395 said:
Where abouts are you playing Legend of a Bear???

Been in discussion with Mill Park, as they apparently have "very good contacts in the car industry" and I'm currently looking for a new vehicle. Unfortunately the new DVCA Rule Changes, and the implementation of the Salary Cap, has somewhat stalled negotiations. We are meeting with Dick Pratt this afternoon, as it is possible that I may become the "Enviromental Ambassador" for the new "Visy Redleap Park". It seems that payment for such role will be deemed as secondary income, hence not included in the salary cap.
If I'm unable to come to terms with MP Tigers, I will definately be playing at Morangatangs:)

The main attraction at MP is that they have a vision to put a full team on the park for round 1, made up of players that have all played at a different club within the last 3 years. From what I can understand, they are pretty close to achieving that goal...:D

Okay, Okay...just shit stirring. -please no death threats:(

Playing at Morang, looking to keep blooding the kids a bit more, and improving on last years results. :rolleyes:

Mister Ed;266946 said:
Anyone play any practice matches this weekend
Guy Jenkins from Strathewan,who play jika 3rd Div, told me they played Mill Park and gave them a nice touch up......

Your been gone a week and theres been no drama on here you and your mate captian cock head both are shit stirring dick heads.

You have a go at the boys from Mill Park with there logos thats coming from a guy with a horse head?

Lets see how long it takes you to stir the pot clown.:rolleyes:

Any comment on your little story above or dont we talk about that?

legend of a bear;268422 said:
Been in discussion with Mill Park, as they apparently have "very good contacts in the car industry" and I'm currently looking for a new vehicle. Unfortunately the new DVCA Rule Changes, and the implementation of the Salary Cap, has somewhat stalled negotiations. We are meeting with Dick Pratt this afternoon, as it is possible that I may become the "Enviromental Ambassador" for the new "Visy Redleap Park". It seems that payment for such role will be deemed as secondary income, hence not included in the salary cap.
If I'm unable to come to terms with MP Tigers, I will definately be playing at Morangatangs:)

The main attraction at MP is that they have a vision to put a full team on the park for round 1, made up of players that have all played at a different club within the last 3 years. From what I can understand, they are pretty close to achieving that goal...:D

Okay, Okay...just shit stirring. -please no death threats:(

Playing at Morang, looking to keep blooding the kids a bit more, and improving on last years results. :rolleyes:

Bear is it true you ended up back at South Morang coz nobody else would take you?

On another note just wondering the reasons behind Mill park playing their first home game at Mill Park Lakes No.2 ground.

imported_Northern $uper$tars;268456 said:
On another note just wondering the reasons behind Mill park playing their first home game at Mill Park Lakes No.2 ground.

The city of Whittlesea have left it to a week before our 1st game to do some upgrades on the ground. Leaving us no choice but to play the game at Sth Morang.

Better than give the Bats a home ground advantage!!!!!!

Ment to be raining Saturday any way.

The Wizz;268462 said:
The city of Whittlesea have left it to a week before our 1st game to do some upgrades on the ground. Leaving us no choice but to play the game at Sth Morang.

Better than give the Bats a home ground advantage!!!!!!

Ment to be raining Saturday any way.

home ground advantage ?
yarambat will destroy mill park it doesnt matter where the game is played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back