DVCA Off-Season 202021

Rosebank has a submission in with the Council to renovate the facilities which was probably submitted 5 years ago and will be approved sometime in the next decade. Good cricketers but won't be making many friends around the comp outside of Rocky & Junior. I wonder where they're going to splash their cash this off-season...

hopefully they don’t pouch our comp like they did their previous one

I should actually add Nimma to that list. He is a great guy as well who will have a beer with you regardless.
As much as we can argue which comp is better (played against HDCA teams years ago who have formed NMCA, can't really comment), I do believe it speaks volumes that one of the powerhouses sees no reason to stay in the NMCA anymore and has decided to enter our competition.

I personally think they'll be up to Money within a year, and thus the NMCA will have Rivergum winning every flag until the comp folds.
I’ve upset a few people saying basically this same thing since I found out they were coming couple months back. There will be no other NMCA premier other than Rivergum!
Rosebank will probably make it to Money next season, but that’s as far as they’ll get unless they have a crack at recruiting some young talent, Murphy (ECC), Steele (Lalor), Lee (BU) , Fot (HCC), Murray (BAN), just to name a few..
Age will be a big factor as to why Rosebank will struggle..

Last edited:
I’ve upset a few people saying basically this same thing since I found out they were coming couple months back. There will be no other NMCA premier other than Rivergum!
Rosebank will probably make it to Money next season, but that’s as far as they’ll get unless they have a crack at recruiting some young talent, Murphy (ECC), Steele (Lalor), Lee (BU) , Fot (HCC), Murray (BAN), just to name a few..
Age will be a big factor as to why Rosebank will struggle..

With Rosebank in Mash Shield, Lower Plenty might be stuck in 3rd Division for a long time.

With new clubs coming every year would be good to trim the fat and lose some clubs we would rather not have lalor stars would be a good place to start I think
The only fat you can trim is the one between my legs, happy to blow my kids down ya throat. As I have 5 of them running around, don’t need any more. Enlighten me why you think we don’t belong?

The only fat you can trim is the one between my legs, happy to blow my kids down ya throat. As I have 5 of them running around, don’t need any more. Enlighten me why you think we don’t belong?
I just find most the blokes down there to be half wits really. I have played against one or two of them that are alright

Lalor stars couldn’t be a better club to have your family at and have some of the most genuine people you can meet, just cause you play against us for 4 hours, does not mean you know us. You wanna put a name and who you play for?

a name and a club to that comment?
Sincerely the rest of the dvca

Back