DVCA Off-Season 202021

Barclay -DC Easy
Money - Stars/BU toss of the coin.
Mash - Laurimar , I wouldn't be surprised to see rosebank drop away they've had an amazing run but by all accounts a few of the old boys were treading water by seasons end , could be a few retirements with dads army not up for the new fight

For me
Epping for the flag
North eltham to go down

the mighty Bundoora united bulldogs to win the flag
starts to go down fingers crossed

Laurimar to get out of mash
south morang to remain where they belong

Barclay: Epping over HCC for the Premiership; No idea for relegation, maybe NEW or Rosanna?

Money: BU over Stars for the Premiership; Old Paradians relegated win-less.

Mash: Laurimar over Rosebank for the Premiership I hope

Barclay: Epping over HCC for the Premiership; No idea for relegation, maybe NEW or Rosanna?

Money: BU over Stars for the Premiership; Old Paradians relegated win-less.

Mash: Laurimar over Rosebank for the Premiership I hope
I think there will be a very clear top 5 this year.
Tipping big returns from Riverside and Macleod.

DC, Epping, Heidelberg, Macleod and Riverside are all a class above the other 5 teams.

Barclay -DC Easy
Money - Stars/BU toss of the coin.
Mash - Laurimar , I wouldn't be surprised to see rosebank drop away they've had an amazing run but by all accounts a few of the old boys were treading water by seasons end , could be a few retirements with dads army not up for the new fight
[/QUOTE
3 guarantees in life
Death
Taxes
And a Tenuta $paying$ his way to play in the 1st eleven

Too early to call it atm as we dont know what the teams will look like with new signings etc. Based on last season, Macleod have an ageing side and their 2nds struggled too, Rosanna also look fairly uninspiring. But Macleod to go down for me. I think Epping will gel together and win it.

Too early to call it atm as we dont know what the teams will look like with new signings etc. Based on last season, Macleod have an ageing side and their 2nds struggled too, Rosanna also look fairly uninspiring. But Macleod to go down for me. I think Epping will gel together and win it.

Macleod won't have the same side. They should regenerate under new coach. Don't underestimate his influence at the footy club either. Might draw some players away from their southerly neighbour.
Agree 2nds were ordinary.
But like you say, too early to call perhaps ?

Macleod won't have the same side. They should regenerate under new coach. Don't underestimate his influence at the footy club either. Might draw some players away from their southerly neighbour.

Sorry yeh as I said i am only going off last season, which is a bit like listening to the political experts saying labors going to win the election

If they pick up a few they'd be right back up there I think. Lynch should call Henkel and see if he wants to jump across.

Barclay could be anyone between HCC DC Riverside & Epping

Money BU & Lalor

Mash rosebank easy they have heaps of money and will be sure to spend it.

NEW to go down if the imports can't play.
Same with Mill Park.

Back