DVCA Off-Season 202021

Pea hearted from you mate. Jumping off the sinking ship.
You have just put a 21 year old kid as the senior coach of a struggling club who will not play any 1st XI cricket. Jase and Shaun have held that first XI up for the last 2 season, why should Shaun have to burned the rebuild when they can’t even provide him with an experienced coach? He would just have to do the job of holding hands and tying shoelaces without the recognition of the sacrifices that come with that responsibility. They didn’t even have a coach last year, so who do you think was running training? He owes OP’s nothing.

You have just put a 21 year old kid as the senior coach of a struggling club who will not play any 1st XI cricket. Jase and Shaun have held that first XI up for the last 2 season, why should Shaun have to burned the rebuild when they can’t even provide him with an experienced coach? He would just have to do the job of holding hands and tying shoelaces without the recognition of the sacrifices that come with that responsibility. They didn’t even have a coach last year, so who do you think was running training? He owes OP’s nothing.
Well said

Nice one. Got me good.

Hearing that round 1 can be before the AFL Grand Final, that weekend, Melbourne Cup weekend or after... Very confusing

I’ve been hearing it will go ahead first week of October as per usual, as there’s no NFNL season. Did read an article yesterday how subbies are weighing up the idea of playing on the Melbourne Cup public holiday..... hoping that doesn’t apply to us hahaha

I’ve been hearing it will go ahead first week of October as per usual, as there’s no NFNL season. Did read an article yesterday how subbies are weighing up the idea of playing on the Melbourne Cup public holiday..... hoping that doesn’t apply to us hahaha
I think a lot of it will depend on if the AFL have a Sunday night grand final like they are thinking about.
Can’t see why DVCA would delay.

Back