DVCA Off-Season 2021

Genuine question, not trying to get anyone in trouble here so I won't say the club and noticed a coach and 7 players in the nets this week then proceed to do fielding drills, is this allowed and are all clubs doing this? I know my club were told to find someone in their 5know 10k and have a hit with them.
Majority of clubs have been training. If you can have 5000 blokes protesting in the city, can’t see how you can possibly get in strife having a net with a few blokes.

Outdoor sports training not allowed until the 26th October at the earliest. Even then only with 10 others. There's about .5% a day people being double vaccinated, but I still make that around 60 days until the 80% is hit and outdoor sport is back on. I reckon numbers will need to increase to get us back on the 13th November, we shall see though.

Outdoor sports training not allowed until the 26th October at the earliest. Even then only with 10 others. There's about .5% a day people being double vaccinated, but I still make that around 60 days until the 80% is hit and outdoor sport is back on. I reckon numbers will need to increase to get us back on the 13th November, we shall see though.

Below is from cricket Vic when we hit 80% which will be in the next couple of days.

1632783745028.png

I was reading off the government website, but even so, not sure how useful those "freedoms" are Savage.
Hardly calling them freedoms, but I was just highlighting the error you clearly made..

Group message within your club - "Anyone double jabbed want a hit, we can go in a group of 5?" Done, do that twice/three times a week you can get a good training block in. If you're not jabbed, you can still train with 1 other in a net.

The above is better than not doing anything until the 26th of October at the latest no?

FWIW I think it's ludicrous to suggest these kind of rules will be followed by local cricketers at all when police don't have the resources to check people at parks etc. However I understand they need to put the rules in place.

Just do what you can to stay sane and get some training in with a couple of your mates and hopefully we'll be playing cricket in no time.

I know our club sent a message out for the training where it is 5 players can train and also a coach.
Essentially giving you 6 in a net. Not to mention in the second net you can have another 5 and a “coach” there as well.
Many loop holes with the rules.
Same rules apply for juniors as well. My understanding is they don’t need to be vaccinated if under 16.

Round 1 tomorrow. What a shame, looking forward to getting into the cricket whenever it may be. Presuming most transfers would be all finalised by now, seemingly a pretty quiet off-season?

Does anyone know if Kenroy Peters is playing at Plenty?

Round 1 tomorrow. What a shame, looking forward to getting into the cricket whenever it may be. Presuming most transfers would be all finalised by now, seemingly a pretty quiet off-season?

Does anyone know if Kenroy Peters is playing at Plenty?

I thought he was going to be at Youlden Parkville this season

I did hear Rosebank offered $25k to him but also to head up their junior program which I understand is taking off.
Not sure if that’s true or not. Seems to be a lot of money for community cricket

Damn if you wanted a flag that bad just go buy one from the local trophy shop, it would be cheaper!

Bit of movement on MyCricket, with fixtures seemingly about to be entered! 16 rounds..

Attachments

• 5C503673-23F4-48EB-8D60-B236BC36D4FC.png
    5C503673-23F4-48EB-8D60-B236BC36D4FC.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 35
Back