DVCA Off-Season 2022

Every year constantly bemused hearing stories of clubs playing certain players. More often than not, the same blokes as well just hopping around clubs. Genuinely think there are about 10-15 players worthy of getting coin in the DVCA just to play, and they aren't playing Mash.

You could say the same in local footy too though…

If clubs are willing to pay then good luck to them as long as they aren’t paying beyond their means.

Let’s read the room then, who do we think is the most financially stable and who do we all think is living outside of if there means. I reckon the perceived wealth of some clubs wouldnt match there bank accounts
Rosebank, Riverside, Heidelberg, Epping, Banyule, BU, Mont, NEW all splash cash. Macleod and DC more traditional just captain/coach. Is what I've heard/read.

Fotinopoulos and Cashen would have to be pocketing decent kanga you would think. From Banyule, you’d have to assume Cheema and their skipper would also receive some sort of financial remuneration. Admittedly, that’s all just complete speculation.

I was of the belief that Heidelberg only pay a C/C, the culture they have down there lends itself to guys staying and wanting to play there because they enjoy each others company and it's a good place to be around.. not a culture driven by money at all.

I was of the belief that Heidelberg only pay a C/C, the culture they have down there lends itself to guys staying and wanting to play there because they enjoy each others company and it's a good place to be around.. not a culture driven by money at all.
I don’t believe that for a second. I know for a fact a few of them are on the take $$

Didn't they pay rowe to leave after one year??

Back