DVCA Off-Season 2022

Anyone know what’s going on at Lalor Stars and Whittlesea? Both seem to be desperate for players/struggling to get more then 1 team together!

Hearing Lalor Warriors are taking all of Stars players, they are the new destination club. Live 2 piece band most Saturday nights proving a point of difference.

Brendan Joyce new Old Paradians coach has also recruited Adam Smith (ex Victorian state player)

Odds on Kempy will be talked out of retirement to save the day

Hearing Lalor Warriors are taking all of Stars players, they are the new destination club. Live 2 piece band most Saturday nights proving a point of difference.

Brendan Joyce new Old Paradians coach has also recruited Adam Smith (ex Victorian state player)
Lol what are you trying to achieve by making up such BS? Delete your account.

6 weeks til Round 1 what is everyone’s top 4 predictions.

Barclay:
Riverside
Epping
Heidelberg
Rosebank

Money:
Monty
Bundoora
Bundoora United
Bundoora Park

Mash:
No idea really, probably Lower plenty on top??

Forgot to add, I have ascertained that Old Paradians are trying to tempt other old greats from their VSDCA days out of retirement, will add amazing depth;
Marc Harrison all rounder (legend)
David Blackley batsman (can open, now has time to play as is retired)
Martin Gleeson (established number 3 batsman back from NSW)
Matthew Lambert (wicket keeper formerly Watsonia Cricket Club)
Wayne Game (batsman formerly Watsonia Cricket Club)
David Weymouth (all rounder formerly Watsonia Cricket Club)
Damien Mobilia (bowler, veteran)
Eugene Georgiades (leg spinner)
Paul Georgiades (wicket keeper)
Paul Sheehan (pace bowler)
Chris Papa (left arm quick)
👍🏽

Please advise if you know otherwise. My statements are from club members.

You come on here and say I am wrong without providing any information on Old Paradians Cricket Club.

I have been part of the club since 1997, I know many club members.
Hang on champ, you can’t be a school student and a member since 1997. That makes you 25 at a minimum, peanut. If youre that invested msg someone from “your” club instead of hiding behind an alias and being a pest. Nobody else wants to read your dribble

I am a former student. Old Paradians is an old boys club or it was until St Francis imposters got involved.

I rejoined Old Paradians (St Francis version) when they'll started playing at Parade College.

I know many members of the current Old Paradians Cricket Club. I have outlined facts, so get off my back.

Alternatively put up or shut up with information to rebut my facts.

- Brendan Joyce to captain coach
- Adam Smith ex Victorian state player signed.
- Many players from VTCA era considering signing.
- Club has been kicked off Garvey Oval and will play at St Damiens school.
- Merger talks in play with Mill Park.

LOL! Good luck next season playing under Brendan Joyce, with Mill Park CC at St Damian’s. Might be a bit lonely as it will be a team of one because none of the members you know will be there

Back