DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA: Player movements and rumours

The Wizz;363764 said:
Enjoying it too.

With the executive committee debacle at the Tigers it sees a few big club name departures.
Morrissey moving to Barlay
Murcott returning home
Thommo to play within walking distance
Bubba Mills retired. (coaching kids)
Shifter relinquished duties to health reasons
Tony Mcmaster becoming a white maggot:D:D
Thank Christ Leigh Stewart is still happy?????
Dont get me started on the top notch junior departures!

Other than that The Tiges are flyin!

Funny the way different things get thrown around and what you end up hearing, Wizz you make this sound like all these people left because of the committee decision from what I hear Morrissey didn't leave to go to Barclay he was forced with your handed included.
Murcott is staying
Thomo been waiting for an excuse to leave as you would gather with the rumours flying late last year and we are rapt to have him if this is of course true. Probably played your hand in this also last year, didn't you try to hang him mid year?

Sounds like someone is a bit bitter wizz did you put your hand up to have another go at it? Looks like the committe made a decision to keep you out of it. However Mill Park might not be a dominant force this year or next but they are a young group like us making progress.

fullofsh!t;363989 said:
Funny the way different things get thrown around and what you end up hearing, Wizz you make this sound like all these people left because of the committee decision from what I hear Morrissey didn't leave to go to Barclay he was forced with your handed included.
Murcott is staying
Thomo been waiting for an excuse to leave as you would gather with the rumours flying late last year and we are rapt to have him if this is of course true. Probably played your hand in this also last year, didn't you try to hang him mid year?

Sounds like someone is a bit bitter wizz did you put your hand up to have another go at it? Looks like the committe made a decision to keep you out of it. However Mill Park might not be a dominant force this year or next but they are a young group like us making progress.

It is funny what you hear!! Time will tell..

Your name says it all!!!

The Wizz;363993 said:
It is funny what you hear!! Time will tell..

Your name says it all!!!

There are always 2 sides to any story. This is a rumour file, so any thoughts or rumours are ok to print. As long they are not ridiculous and time wasting, go for it! If anyone is willing to expose in house secrets then that person should be prepared for the backlash.
The moral of the story is to think before you comment because you only get a short amount of time to edit your post.
A little bullshit can only enhance a good story!

cold case;363999 said:
There are always 2 sides to any story. This is a rumour file, so any thoughts or rumours are ok to print. As long they are not ridiculous and time wasting, go for it! If anyone is willing to expose in house secrets then that person should be prepared for the backlash.
The moral of the story is to think before you comment because you only get a short amount of time to edit your post.
A little bullshit can only enhance a good story!

only thinking you do is , do i have a smoke now or chew my nails because i,m hungary.

milo kerrigan;364006 said:
only thinking you do is , do i have a smoke now or chew my nails because i,m hungary.

Obviously no writing skills needed to be a manager at Middy's or is Skyla learning to use a computer? If so, she is really smart, if not she should steer clear of you helping her with her homework!:D:D

cold case;364010 said:
Obviously no writing skills needed to be a manager at Middy's or is Skyla learning to use a computer? If so, she is really smart, if not she should steer clear of you helping her with her homework!:D:D

I suppose you need to be an intellect to be a moderator:D

milo kerrigan;364012 said:
I suppose you need to be an intellect to be a moderator:D

Found spellcheck did we?:rolleyes::D

It's about time you come up with some interesting posts Fatguts!

Lads, can we stick to cricket talk??? The last week or so the forum has just been like a few old blokes talking crap about nothing over a few beers at a BBQ.

I've got nothing against some friendly convo, but most blokes come on here for cricket fact and rumour... not pinapples, fat pricks, and whatever else. Surely you can PM each other with that sort of stuff ;)

a cricket rumour going around. that one certain fat prick will not be opening the bowling this year and has been relegated to sending his pineapples down at 1st change:D all tongue in cheek b/c

bigcricket007;364016 said:
Lads, can we stick to cricket talk??? The last week or so the forum has just been like a few old blokes talking crap about nothing over a few beers at a BBQ.

I've got nothing against some friendly convo, but most blokes come on here for cricket fact and rumour... not pinapples, fat pricks, and whatever else. Surely you can PM each other with that sort of stuff ;)

I cant promise that buddy but the other guys might help you out!

bigcricket007;364016 said:

Bit harsh on you CC, i thought you'd lost weight:D

Bundoora;364027 said:
Bit harsh on you CC, i thought you'd lost weight:D

Dont even know SM and he's bagging me!
He is right though. A bit of crap on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back