DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was evident last season and the season before that Huss had issues with Raywood on the field and visa versa, throw in ando who likes to be the big boss then that to me seems like a cause for conflict- then again I'm only speculating the only people that know if there will issues is the reptiles and I guess the rest of us will just have to wait and see

They have played together for years, they have an understanding. Ando is back, Huss stepping back, but I am sure he does not have a problem with it. Ando learnt from John boy, and from what I saw from him at Monty, very like styles.

They have played together for years, they have an understanding. Ando is back, Huss stepping back, but I am sure he does not have a problem with it. Ando learnt from John boy, and from what I saw from him at Monty, very like styles.[/quote
Was evident last season and the season before that Huss had issues with Raywood on the field and visa versa, throw in ando who likes to be the big boss then that to me seems like a cause for conflict- then again I'm only speculating the only people that know if there will issues is the reptiles and I guess the rest of us will just have to wait and see
I'd love to know what SannaB2B thinks of this seeming he's probably very close to all 3 of them and the club. Knows every little thing up to probably even when big JR is at the dentist. so fill us in on what is happening. Have heard a sneaky that someone isn't happy down at sannaland

They have played together for years, they have an understanding. Ando is back, Huss stepping back, but I am sure he does not have a problem with it. Ando learnt from John boy, and from what I saw from him at Monty, very like styles.
I agree I don't think any team would struggle with those 3 in the team, but its interesting almatrah has come into conversation I've been told he has been offered captain/coach at Preston could be a load of sh$t but I did hear it from a source at Preston, of there is any truth that would be a huge blow to the sannas

Don't think your right with Huss and John having issues on the field, occasionally in tight games there may have been times when they might have been frustrated and got a bit hot headed but it happens at all clubs. Try and tell me Bubbles and Noonan haven't had there issues on the field before. They actually helped each other out throughout the season in many ways, so as you stated unless you play for Rosanna it may be hard to understand there relationship both on the field and at training.

As Oldtimer mentions, a lot of Luke's captaining approach would have been learnt from playing under Johnny. I'm sure they'll work well together on the field. Huss has taken a step back and he will enjoy being able to focus on playing his valuable role in the team. Everyone at RCC are extremely keen for the upcoming season and the new challenges ahead.

Stop referring back to the failed merger; it happenend, get over it and move on. You beat heidelberg by one run in the granny sure there are some losses for next season but like most strong clubs both heidelberg and banyule have strong younger players and juniors so to say they'll be playing b grade or not competitive is ridiculous.
You must be on some sort of illicit drug if you think Heidelberg and Banyule have good young players. I wish you guys came over to the NMCA. I'd love to face an attack consisting of Ridewood and Biscontin along without a favrin. What about Banyule Henry Tyler's there best young prospect. Everytime i played him he'd consider double fingures as a milestone.

Don't think your right with Huss and John having issues on the field, occasionally in tight games there may have been times when they might have been frustrated and got a bit hot headed but it happens at all clubs. Try and tell me Bubbles and Noonan haven't had there issues on the field before. They actually helped each other out throughout the season in many ways, so as you stated unless you play for Rosanna it may be hard to understand there relationship both on the field and at training.

As Oldtimer mentions, a lot of Luke's captaining approach would have been learnt from playing under Johnny. I'm sure they'll work well together on the field. Huss has taken a step back and he will enjoy being able to focus on playing his valuable role in the team. Everyone at RCC are extremely keen for the upcoming season and the new challenges ahead.

I agree I don't think any team would struggle with those 3 in the team, but its interesting almatrah has come into conversation I've been told he has been offered captain/coach at Preston could be a load of sh$t but I did hear it from a source at Preston, of there is any truth that would be a huge blow to the sannas
Ash Gannon from Northcote CC will be non playing coach of Preston for 2011/12.

salpig to plenty
Pig has been appointed senior Captain for the 2012/13 season. Willo will continue on as Senior coach.

Club is wrapped to add Simon to our senior squad for next year. Premiership player Daniel Cocking has also committed to playing next year after having a season off after his stint at Northcote.

Andy Villani isn't going anywhere.

I hear a lot of jungle drums beating down at berger land. many people not happy with comings and goings.
let me pose this quetion, you bring in imports and pay huge money, blokes have been payed huge dollars under
the table for years and other blokes not a cracker to stay loyal, all of a sudden you chase more big name players with huge dollars, to make a "sudden impact" and then you wonder why guys rethink their positions. I think you should really consolidate
your own backyard before you attack individuals. When we decided to go the whole playing group decided, not two or three people, say what you will, your young blokes have big mouths,have a lot to show others and in the end you'll have nothing.
I include Banyule in all of this, as I stated numerous times your two clubs were the only ones that kept changing the goal posts,
NECA one minute, ECA the other ect ect. If you had spilled the board as you should of I,m pretty sure we would still be playing in the HDCA, but no whatever suited the two top dogs ......k the rest, now it's ...kf you and unless you buy yourself out of this mess you will both be playing "B" grade for many years. Please don't go there with the we" will be competitive in Money" because you won't, the dvca clubs will not lie down. It will be an interesting 5-10 years. What do you think pappa am i on the money??? Get it! HHHHaaaa

I hear a lot of jungle drums beating down at berger land. many people not happy with comings and goings.
let me pose this quetion, you bring in imports and pay huge money, blokes have been payed huge dollars under
the table for years and other blokes not a cracker to stay loyal, all of a sudden you chase more big name players with huge dollars, to make a "sudden impact" and then you wonder why guys rethink their positions. I think you should really consolidate
your own backyard before you attack individuals. When we decided to go the whole playing group decided, not two or three people, say what you will, your young blokes have big mouths,have a lot to show others and in the end you'll have nothing.
I include Banyule in all of this, as I stated numerous times your two clubs were the only ones that kept changing the goal posts,
NECA one minute, ECA the other ect ect. If you had spilled the board as you should of I,m pretty sure we would still be playing in the HDCA, but no whatever suited the two top dogs ......k the rest, now it's ...kf you and unless you buy yourself out of this mess you will both be playing "B" grade for many years. Please don't go there with the we" will be competitive in Money" because you won't, the dvca clubs will not lie down. It will be an interesting 5-10 years. What do you think pappa am i on the money??? Get it! HHHHaaaa

Spot on with Heidelberg, both Favrins and Sachin gone to Rosebank. Rumour is they are chasing Travis Gloury from Footscray to Capt/Coach next year, that would be a handy inclusion. Entire HDCA exec stood down last night and new one elected, seems a bit strange.

G
Spot on with Heidelberg, both Favrins and Sachin gone to Rosebank. Rumour is they are chasing Travis Gloury from Footscray to Capt/Coach next year, that would be a handy inclusion. Entire HDCA exec stood down last night and new one elected, seems a bit strange.

Gloury is on $20K at Footscray. He travels down from Yea 3 times a week and is rightly rewarded. I doubt Heidelberg could get him over the line.

Looks like there others who have heard about Gloury too as I asked hanz about earlier. Would take a fair bit of coin to get him playing money shield

Mark didn't play last season so he was already gone, Steve is a loss but will come back and Sachin is a 2nd grade player at best. Gloury would be more than a handy recruit

Worry about your own clubs problems before posting such garbage about others, you already have done a pretty good job in highlighting to our new comp the type of club you are and to the clubs that have come into contact with Rosanna I'm sure you are just reminding them

Looks like there others who have heard about Gloury too as I asked hanz about earlier. Would take a fair bit of coin to get him playing money shield

The money shouldn't be a problem for Heidelberg, according to Sannab2b they are going to spend $30,000-$40,000.
Of course, he also says that they will still get relegated from Money Shield and spend years in B Grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back