DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems I am, but I'll endeavour to keep my finger on the pulse from now on;) Club Pres knows nothing about Happy G. still in negotiations with premier 1's cricketer and I don't know if Adam has met with club as arranged(could still be overseas). Last I heard though he may have been taking a coaching role at Northcote.

Could the District 1's player be the infamous Trav Gloury? ;)
I am led to believe Happy is not so Happy and is gone. Rumours of Banyule and Eltham (what would BC be without a rumour about ELtham?)
And I also believe Dale is already a done deal to go elsewhere to coach.

You are on the outter big time.

Could the District 1's player be the infamous Trav Gloury? ;)
I am led to believe Happy is not so Happy and is gone. Rumours of Banyule and Eltham (what would BC be without a rumour about ELtham?)
And I also believe Dale is already a done deal to go elsewhere to coach.

You are on the outter big time.
Happy does have a few mates down at Banyule
I know Rosanna were interested in him after the t20 grand final

It seems I am, but I'll endeavour to keep my finger on the pulse from now on;) Club Pres knows nothing about Happy G. still in negotiations with premier 1's cricketer and I don't know if Adam has met with club as arranged(could still be overseas). Last I heard though he may have been taking a coaching role at Northcote.

Premier cricketer - Ben Cookson? He lives locally and apparently knows a few Research blokes.

Correct- not that it bears any meaning to the DV forum but I'd just like to clear the air, sannab2b is from a minnow former HDCA club East Ivanhoe and its a bunch of blokes; Lawrence Martin, Matt Walsh and and couple of others, a few flogs who love to try and stir the pot and make other clubs ( Rosanna, banyule and Heidelberg in particular) I worl in the city and work mate saw me on big cricket and advised that his mates ( the idiots above) are also on the site and are mucking around with "some sanna alias" and are taking great pleasure in pissing people off.
Where's Sanna after being exposed. He must be laid to rest now?? BTW rosanna are investigating into this and will be ringing East Ivanhoe to find out more. They'd better watch out Chelsowrth Park could be inflames sooner rather than later

But I will correct something. Brent O'Connor. GONE.
Occa gone & didnt come cheap either. Socca may well follow his bro. Banyule really disapointed with his departure.

Occa gone & didnt come cheap either. Socca may well follow his bro. Banyule really disapointed with his departure.
Good get for Riverside
opener2 heard your younger brother may be returning to Banyule?

Socca going back to Eltham, would be suprised if occa gets paid much. Works alot so hardly trains and doesn't get to the ground much before 1pm on gameday.

I've been saying it for 2 weeks. He didn't want to play second division, and wanted to play at a strong club in the hunt for a flag. I guess he will get one of his two requests :D

I can confirm that Soca will be coming back to Eltham. Looking forward to having the nutter back.

I've been saying it for 2 weeks. He didn't want to play second division, and wanted to play at a strong club in the hunt for a flag. I guess he will get one of his two requests :D

I can confirm that Soca will be coming back to Eltham. Looking forward to having the nutter back.

Yes he has finally confirmed he is leaving Banyule for Riverside. I would of thought nutter would be an understatement for Socca?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back