DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he has finally confirmed he is leaving Banyule for Riverside. I would of thought nutter would be an understatement for Socca?

Interesting situation. I heard that a Banyule Exec had no idea that he was even thinking of leaving until someone told them that they read my post on BC that he was gone to Riverside. If that is true, that is extremely concerning that they haven't even spoken to all of their senior players to confirm what they are doing. Let alone such a pivotal player.

One of the better blokes you will find around the traps, but you're right nutter is a bit generous.

Interesting situation. I heard that a Banyule Exec had no idea that he was even thinking of leaving until someone told them that they read my post on BC that he was gone to Riverside. If that is true, that is extremely concerning that they haven't even spoken to all of their senior players to confirm what they are doing. Let alone such a pivotal player.

One of the better blokes you will find around the traps, but you're right nutter is a bit generous.

Not on the exec but very surprising for people at the club. Mainly because when we met to discuss whether we would go DVCA or ECA Occa was one who wanted to play DVCA and said if we go ECA he will not play at Banyule. When we decided to go DVCA myself and many others assumed occa would stay at banyule

Spent the night down at the club and it looks like Hcc are on a recruiting drive. Everything will be done to try and get into Barclay asap. Some district players have already been spoken to. Promising season ahead with a mix of some decent cricketers and promising youngsters.

Where's Sanna after being exposed. He must be laid to rest now?? BTW rosanna are investigating into this and will be ringing East Ivanhoe to find out more. They'd better watch out Chelsowrth Park could be inflames sooner rather than later
Notable absence from you too DJ Yallah, can anyone actually confirm that sannab2b hails from Chelsworth, If so, it'd have to be the likes of Martin ,Walsh and Wilson, only people I can think would troll and slander Heidelberg and Banyule

Spent the night down at the club and it looks like Hcc are on a recruiting drive. Everything will be done to try and get into Barclay asap. Some district players have already been spoken to. Promising season ahead with a mix of some decent cricketers and promising youngsters.
Gloury going to play Berger?
Heard its a open cheque book season for you blokes

Gloury going to play Berger?
Heard its a open cheque book season for you blokes
It must be common practice for former club champions to pack up and jump ship without much notice nowadays. Highly unlikely will play let alone for the bergs by the looks of we'd be on the waiting list for him though. Not really an open cheque book considering weve only lost 2 players from our GF team. I think the hope is a few of our younger blokes lift their game and step up to lift the void left by sticks and las. Callum Gogerly has signed with hcc.

It must be common practice for former club champions to pack up and jump ship without much notice nowadays. Highly unlikely will play let alone for the bergs by the looks of we'd be on the waiting list for him though. Not really an open cheque book considering weve only lost 2 players from our GF team. I think the hope is a few of our younger blokes lift their game and step up to lift the void left by sticks and las. Callum Gogerly has signed with hcc.
Won't slander occa but I feel your frustration hanz, could be pretty young sides we put on the park. You guys got a coach yet?
Tongs you must be rapt to have Socca back despite being a nutter hes a terrific bloke and very good bat. Will be valuable for Eltham next season, if you get Happy then your batting line up is looking dangerous

from what I've heard that situation sounds a little similiar to Favrin departing Hedielberg in regards to what he was doing

Won't slander occa but I feel your frustration hanz, could be pretty young sides we put on the park. You guys got a coach yet?
Tongs you must be rapt to have Socca back despite being a nutter hes a terrific bloke and very good bat. Will be valuable for Eltham next season, if you get Happy then your batting line up is looking dangerous
Don't get me wrong not slandering Steve just airing my frustration- yeah shouldnt be too much of an issue had 6 blokes under 23 playing in the GF last year and you blokes we're youthful as well- will be a good thing these blokes have moved on as I said bigger chance to find the next sticks or occa. As far as I know still no coach how you blokes?

Don't get me wrong, not slandering anyone, but you guys haven't got a hope without these guys, Banyule were what 0-6 before he started playing again??(sorry if my numbers are not corret)
Favrin has done a Judd, his shoulders are .......... for carrying your u/23 for so long and he ,noones and Bubbles are finished anyway!! Good luck stepping up to "B" grade!

Don't get me wrong, not slandering anyone, but you guys haven't got a hope without these guys, Banyule were what 0-6 before he started playing again??(sorry if my numbers are not corret)
Favrin has done a Judd, his shoulders are .......... for carrying your u/23 for so long and he ,noones and Bubbles are finished anyway!! Good luck stepping up to "B" grade!
Another highly educated call from you, bubbles 73 in the grand final and noons 5fa in the semi including 4-1 when rosebank were 6-136 chasing 147. Get out of this forum and join the ECA third grade forum

At least you have done one thing right, Gogerly good get instead of that imposter left armer you didn't play.
Truth is that bloke has got his head so far up his own ......... ar.... it's not funny! as if bubbles was ever going to play him again, maybe as a token gesture and then drop him again for finals. I think he has the direct number to the Australian Selectors lol. The only problem is that they have told him he can't play!!!!

The 2 Occas are obviously huge losses for the club but doesnt mean we've got no hope going into next season.
Consider the players we had out and add in a couple others plus our strong juniors and we will be fine

How's edinburgh going last I heard you guys could be starting in div 2 ECA. do they play with 142 gram 2 piece balls in that league.

I'm just a player, but I haven't heard anything to suggest we won't be in Macgibbon. I would imagine the ECA is considering changing to 4 piece balls (as they should) based solely on the fact that many other synthetic competitions in Melbourne have done the same (i.e. DVCA a couple of seasons ago).

As everyone keeps reminding you though, this is a DVCA forum, so you should probably get over your obsession with the clubs that have left the HDCA and either pick a club/competition to support, or discontinue murdering the English language on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back