DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banyule have nobody coming through! And now they've lost the best player in the comp! He's seen the writing on the wall ockaman.
Banyule bottom 3!

Few big calls made on here. Beergarden ill quote you on that when it gets to the end of the season.
As for our bowling we had 2 very good bowlers from the 10/11 GF side out almost all season injured. So add them to last seasons attack on top of a promising young ex junior that we are hopeful of coming back to play and our bowling attack will be no issue at all

Few big calls made on here. Beergarden ill quote you on that when it gets to the end of the season.
As for our bowling we had 2 very good bowlers from the 10/11 GF side out almost all season injured. So add them to last seasons attack on top of a promising young ex junior that we are hopeful of coming back to play and our bowling attack will be no issue at all
Ocka,big big loss! Is rowdy playing? And what's Wilson doing this year?

I reckon ypu find jimmy Moio will be playing one more year at Northcote- has been really unlucky with injury deserves to give it a another crack

I reckon ypu find jimmy Moio will be playing one more year at Northcote- has been really unlucky with injury deserves to give it a another crack
I know committment at district was a big issue for him while he was stuck playing 3rds. He was given a few games in their 2s at the end of the season and bowled well so that will probably keep him there. Last I heard he hasnt completely made his mind up yet so as I said we are still hopeful but realistically I think he will stay at Northcote
Heard on the weekend powick back to the Bergs?

I know committment at district was a big issue for him while he was stuck playing 3rds. He was given a few games in their 2s at the end of the season and bowled well so that will probably keep him there. Last I heard he hasnt completely made his mind up yet so as I said we are still hopeful but realistically I think he will stay at Northcote
Heard on the weekend powick back to the Bergs?
Would be a great get if he played- haha I wish but Justin won't be with us next year giving Northcote a crack

Rowdy retired and Mick Hannan played in a premiership at Old Wav's last year so not sure if he'll return. Moio has recently been injured playing footy so not sure of he's availabilty at all next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back