DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
What could Cunningham bring to a senior coaching panel when he almost got the boot from coaching U/14`s last year.
leftisbest the shit you talk on this forum about greensy is an absolute debacle. I'm a good mate of cunningham and jephcott, in no way has he meantioned anything about cunningham being a factor in him staying or not. He just simply wanted more proffesionalism from the club he was playing at in order to get into Barclay with the club he is loyal too.

leftisbest the shit you talk on this forum about greensy is an absolute debacle. I'm a good mate of cunningham and jephcott, in no way has he meantioned anything about cunningham being a factor in him staying or not. He just simply wanted more proffesionalism from the club he was playing at in order to get into Barclay with the club he is loyal too.
Hey leftisbest, your nothing but a fkn wanka and by all accounts you must be a has been or a never been. to slag a young outstanding cricketer who is continually approached by not only Barclay shield teams but Premier and Sub district teams is a disgrace. tyo suggest that he was nearly sacked as and u/14 coach, what a clown you are. And you Oldtimerhere your just a joke too. why don't you two clowns get off this site and get a life.

Hey leftisbest, your nothing but a fkn wanka and by all accounts you must be a has been or a never been. to slag a young outstanding cricketer who is continually approached by not only Barclay shield teams but Premier and Sub district teams is a disgrace. tyo suggest that he was nearly sacked as and u/14 coach, what a clown you are. And you Oldtimerhere your just a joke too. why don't you two clowns get off this site and get a life.

Dylan no need to get upset, it is obviously you with a response like that. I was actually supporting the decision. Good luck with it.

Oldtimerhere, not Dylan and i agree with you give the kid a go and good on greensy for taking the initive to reward the young bloke. Leftisbest I recommend you get of this site as I think you may have some serious law suits comeing your way with some of the propergander you write.

Oldtimerhere, not Dylan and i agree with you give the kid a go and good on greensy for taking the initive to reward the young bloke. Leftisbest I recommend you get of this site as I think you may have some serious law suits comeing your way with some of the propergander you write.
I think Crock of Sh*t could be his father and i suggest you use spell check next time old boy.

This is typical of a former HDCA club,just have a look at the tripe they have brought to this forum, god help us if this is what the DVCA is in for. Just have a look at your disciplinary record from last year it`s abysmal and heaven knows what it will be like when you play Rosanna again. And by the way the slandering of Ray Kelsey by your club on this forum is a absolute disgrace and has no place on here, so go and crawl back under the rock where you came from and do us all a favour Gazza.

Come on boys, talk cricket and not cheap pot shots and the personal crap that you are all going on about. Most of us get on here to read about other clubs and our great comp, not blokes who have personal issues with each other or clubs.

Cut the crap and get back to talking about what the title says.

On that note: I've had it confirmed that Occa is staying put at Banyule, with work commitments and the fact they are struggling to attract players has caused him to pull the pin on Riverside. Massive blow to them, especially after losing Pig and the big sauce. Soca will still be coming back home to Eltham.

Nathan Chrimes will not be going to Richmond as some peanuts keep suggesting.

Rumors are that Mernda are desperate for a coach, with a reasonably large wallet, but are struggling to attract anyone.

Come on boys, talk cricket and not cheap pot shots and the personal crap that you are all going on about. Most of us get on here to read about other clubs and our great comp, not blokes who have personal issues with each other or clubs.

On that note: I've had it confirmed that Occa is staying put at Banyule, with work commitments and the fact they are struggling to attract players has caused him to pull the pin on Riverside. Massive blow to them, especially after losing Pig and the big sauce. Soca will still be coming back home to Eltham.

Rumors are that Mernda are desperate for a coach, with a reasonably large wallet, but are struggling to attract anyone.

Socca staying at banyule tongs?

Spoke to Chesto last night and they already appointed a coach last week. Didn't catch the name ( davies perhaps ) ex player from years ago.

From their website:
After a meeting held tonight, the Mernda Cricket Club is proud announce the appointment of Jamie Davis as our Captain/Coach for season 2012/13.
Jamie is a club Life Member, Premiership player and has been a main stay of the club's First XI for many years and we're very happy he has accepted the role.

Occa seemed to think Shaun was still undecided and with him staying at Banyule Socca might as well? Said he definately wouldn't play against Eltham though.

What could Cunningham bring to a senior coaching panel when he almost got the boot from coaching U/14`s last year.
leftisbest, its quite interesting you say cunningham almost got the boot from coaching the under 14s yet it amazes me when the bloke was given the upmost praise for the work he does with all the juniors? and to think a bloke would leave a club because he was appointed ass coach is quite funny, considering the 2 blokes in question are best of mates hmm would love to know were you get your information from???

Wants to coach in the future, and club is helping build some experience. Why not give blokes a chance, hopefully helps him mature as a cricketer.
before you go jumping the gun accusing someone of being someone there not, why not find out the truth behind his appointment but wait you cant, as you have no knowledge. yes give the young bloke ago as the stats and records show all before him he has conquered!!!

Aaron found a couple of Anonymous letters in he's pigeon hole this morning.

NEWCC have indeed succeeded in signing an english import. He's name is Chris Russell- the chap played two List A games for Worcestershire 2 years ago. He was coaxed over by a young North Eltham player studying at university over there with Chris.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/county-cricket-2012/content/player/369813.html

The second is from Epping, trying to stave of relegation last season have added the batting prowess of Justin Crowe from Hurstbridge, to try and bolster there batting attack. Justin did play in the Grand Final for B grade last season.

Thirdly the young Nathan Chrimes, not many Eltham players know that he has in fact been speaking with Lower Eltham on terms of a one, possibly two year deal. The negotiations have been kept well under wraps. It was a suprise for even Aaron Nonymous to find these out from a reliable source.
Only time will tell whether he will stay on with the club or leave, which could be catastrophic for the club

Aaron found a couple of Anonymous letters in he's pigeon hole this morning.

NEWCC have indeed succeeded in signing an english import. He's name is Chris Russell- the chap played two List A games for Worcestershire 2 years ago. He was coaxed over by a young North Eltham player studying at university over there with Chris.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/county-cricket-2012/content/player/369813.html

The second is from Epping, trying to stave of relegation last season have added the batting prowess of Justin Crowe from Hurstbridge, to try and bolster there batting attack. Justin did play in the Grand Final for B grade last season.

Thirdly the young Nathan Chrimes, not many Eltham players know that he has in fact been speaking with Lower Eltham on terms of a one, possibly two year deal. The negotiations have been kept well under wraps. It was a suprise for even Aaron Nonymous to find these out from a reliable source.
Only time will tell whether he will stay on with the club or leave, which could be catastrophic for the club

Epping finished one game out of the BS four last season (with a superior percentage) and had just about the highest batting average in BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back